Kim ❤ Barry ツ

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
omyyy from where you found them girl wooow :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
at least we have some memories to enjoy them until maybe maybe who know when we will them again together :heart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdaYh5jF9qU

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think Lizabetha with making this thread she is reminding us how pitiful it will be if we can't see them pair up again in the future even we can't see them in magazines or events :facepalm: 

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
peace said:
i think Lizabetha with making this thread she is reminding us how pitiful it will be if we can't see them pair up again in the future even we can't see them in magazines or events :facepalm:
Yeah...  :cry:

I forgot this one for wedding pic ^-^ 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can i ask you something lizabetha do you believe that kimbarry could have been koojins instead of yadech and markim (just a question for fun) :coverlaf:  , and also if they get the chance to pair up again what story you want them to be in :p 

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
peace said:
can i ask you something lizabetha do you believe that kimbarry could have been koojins instead of yadech and markim (just a question for fun) :coverlaf:  , and also if they get the chance to pair up again what story you want them to be in :p
Yes, i will give you an interview x)

Haha, of course !! KimBarry could have been Koojins if Kimmy was paired with Nadech in 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao instead of Aum ! It would have been a totally different situation  :yes:

​

And YES ! I'm sure one day, they will pair up again  :wink: I would like them to be in a romantic lakorn, with a lot of sweet scene ! And maybe a Slap&Kiss :p but i don't very care for the plot x) since it's going to be a KimBarry's reunion, i will watch it no matter what   :cheer:  i just hope that this day will come soon  :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:lolyup: :lolyup: thank you for your time :rofl: :rofl: and i hope your wishes will come true before become true before you hair turn grey jk :ghehe: but seriously this old photos of them make us feel pity that since then we didn't saw them together again they are soo good together :p