Kim ❤ Barry ツ

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Kim MUST reunite with Nadech because that's what Nadech wants too. You know when he visited Burma, he was asked about Kim! Say which koojin is more powerful! kwi kwi.... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4BFRXw2iR4

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Lizabetha said:
:coverlaf:   yeah ! I let them 10 years, 'til i turn 30 years old x) Otherwise, i'll go to Channel 3 and yell at them to pair them up again !!
10 years :shock2: girl your are sure generous and patient :p 

andreanaing said:
Kim MUST reunite with Nadech because that's what Nadech wants too. You know when he visited Burma, he was asked about Kim! Say which koojin is more powerful! kwi kwi.... 
thank you andrean for the vdo 

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
andreanaing said:
Yeah ! NY fanclub is scary ! x) They don't let them paired up with someone else.... And more for Nadech, 'cause i saw that Yaya has more freedom than him.
 ​
 ​
@Peace : Yes x) but i'm sure the wait worth it :p

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
@Lizabetha, when people are not sure if their koojin are truly in love or not, they tend to be possessive and obsessive. They're afraid Nadech might best look with actresses other than Yaya, esp. Kim. NK met up just once and their chemistry was unique and way above NY's.

Nadech will be a hit once he regularly pairs up with Kim because Kim shines her partners every time she works together with them: look at Mark Prin, Ananda, and now James Ma! Constraining Nadech taking roles with other actresses is not love but a madness! 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thanks for Nadech's video :thanks:
Nadech had chance to work with Kim when fans became crazy for KimBarry after RP but he did not want to work with her again. I dont remember which lakorn but it was before Rising Suns. He wants to be with Yaya only. He always says his queue is full but for Yaya he is always free. Now they have 3 lakorns together. LLSR is filming. Anne's lakorn and other one which starts filming after LLSR completes. There is news that NY will be in Plick Fah too. Its an action drama like Mr and Mrs Smith. NY fans want Nadech only in that drama. Yaya is confirmed for that. If ch3 gives permission, Nadech will be P'ek there too. Nadech rejects reunions with other actresses but has time for Yaya for events, lakorns, TVC always.
And Yaya works with other P'eks cos she is very ambitious. She dont care about fan wars.
andreanaing said:
@Lizabetha, when people are not sure if their koojin are truly in love or not, they tend to be possessive and obsessive. They're afraid Nadech might best look with actresses other than Yaya, esp. Kim. NK met up just once and their chemistry was unique and way above NY's.

Nadech will be a hit once he regularly pairs up with Kim because Kim shines her partners every time she works together with them: look at Mark Prin, Ananda, and now James Ma! Constraining Nadech taking roles with other actresses is not love but a madness! 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
easy guys it's business , so they have the right to choose whatever they want it's their career  and their choices , their fans are happy lucky them their wish come true , so we only can wait and hope that kim and nadech will cross each other again in another lakorn in the future :p let's just share the good memories 

i have another question :ghehe: what's your favorite scene :lol: 
mine was the end scene it was perfeeccctttttt 

Lizabetha said:
 ​
 ​
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/60565-kimberley-ann-voltemas/page-237#entry1157404

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Hey Step, 

I don't know why Nadech rejects reunion with other actresses and only let Yaya to be his koojin. But my logic is if one wants to develop their character and acting, one needs to go out of their comfort zone. In this regard, Yaya is doing what is right for her to establish herself as the actress. By pairing up with other actors she improves tons. 

I love MK together too but I think they need to be apart for a while in order to mark themselves in entertainment industry as worthies. Being able to act with others as koojins does not downgrade them or their relationship at all as you can see. Their love and passion are as strong as ever while they become veteran actor and actress. :D

Step

Mrs James Ma
@Peace I understand if channel was thinking about business and not allowing Nadech to pair with others. But its not business here. Its Nadech who avoids working with others or reunion. So I blame Nadech for this. He can see only Yaya. He accepts events with her only. He is like NY fc. Not want anyone other than NY :ghehe: I stopped being NY fan for this reason. They are EVERYWHERE lol

@andreanaing Ikr, Im MK shipper but I want them to work with others cos it helps them to improve. And you know I ship Kim with everyone off screen. Nadech, Ananda, JMa, Boy, now JJ. I want new pairs and MK are not stuck together always. They are working with others also.

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Step said:
  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
cr as tagged
Hihi, i was going to post it later :p You read my mind  :lol:

Let's continue with some more  :coolpix:
Aren't they so cute together ??  :cloud9:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
fever up! seeing those pics :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

They do truly have the best chemistry in RT. I can't still believe Nadech refuses to reunite with Kim. Is it because of Mark?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they are not cute , they are supper cute and supperrrrr hoooottttttt :crush: :crush: :crush: Lizabetha you are like opening the injury and putting alcohol on it , don't share more :teary: i have tow pain now ananberley pain and kimbarry pain *sigh* :p 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its not about Mark. Its about Nadech himself. Like I said before, Nadech is too much obsessed with his koo jin thing :coverlaf: Mark and Kim will not stop to work with others. Even MK FC are very supportive for their other co stars. They share BTS pics, supoort each others lakorns with if paired with others
andreanaing said:
fever up! seeing those pics :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

They do truly have the best chemistry in RT. I can't still believe Nadech refuses to reunite with Kim. Is it because of Mark?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lizabetha Idk where you had those pics. SOme I have not seen. Thank you for sharing. I hope NK reunites in a slap and kiss drama in future :cry: :cry: