Kim ❤ Barry ツ

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they deserve an other reunite just like ananberley well tbh want ananberley first but since that too seems more difficult than kimbarry so will just hope that this pair still have the possibility to pair up again in the upcoming years :D

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
But infortunately, there is always Mark or Yaya in the way :(

Mark's fan : don't clic ! x)

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i loved this gifs but that last pic is a little bit harsh Lizabetha and offending to mark's fans here don't you think so :oops::oops::oops:

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Yeah maybe x) when i first saw this i laught ! I didn't even know that there was a antiMark-ProBarry team ! :eek:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so if we count it has been 3 year since they were paired and there is no way they will pair in this 2 upcoming years since nadech is taking so probably at this pace if they ever get reunite it feels it will take 10 years means in 2023 woow i sound pessimist sorry for that but i'm really sad for that, normally it should be more possible for this two to reunite since they re in the same channel and they dd well in the feedback but hens why it look impossible

this fmv made me want to comment that i miss kimbarry too

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woooooooooooooooow that FMV is sooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddd sadly we don't know when this two can pair up again , will keeep waitin g