Kim ❤ Barry ツ

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
So sad Na only sniffed Kim lol. I wish they made it that Pit and Thae was so madly in love, they were willing. Ughhhh bring them back

P

PrincessKarina

So sad Na only sniffed Kim lol. I wish they made it that Pit and Thae was so madly in love, they were willing. Ughhhh bring them back
lol. I always thought Kim looked older and maturer for Nadech in RP but now they look around the same age I guess. ;)

P

PrincessKarina

Thanks @AnnTfan for sharing those pics. I am just not a fan of dark lipsticks. :p I am a pale lip color girl. I like the natural and neutral lip colors. :)

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
LOL. You and @ AnnTfan brought back memories of this lakorn when you two described some of those scenes. I was a bit bummed when the lakorn ended and Nadech and Kim didn't even lip kissed! There were many moments where they could of! I am not a fan of Nadech or Kim but I thought they portrayed their characters alright... I wish they had more sweet loving and kissing scenes though! :)
Well based on the work of RP's director, his work has very little intimate scenes. It's all about the eyes!!! :lol: Eyes kissing is what it is! And yes! All those almost kiss scenes drive me crazy!

Do you guys think Kim will be the n'ek of Nadech's new lakorn?

If we're going to based on schedule-wise then I think Kim has a shot, since she only has that one lakorn with Mark. As for character matching, I think Kim will be able to do well as JJH's character, however, I think Kim will not be an exact replica. JJH's portrayal is quite hard to beat, but Kim most certainly will be able to add her own touch to the character. I think Kim's physical looks too young for the character, especially when Nadech is playing the p'ek. They look the same age now a days, actually Kim looks a little younger too lol. The n'ek in the drama is supposed to look older since the p'ek never aged.

I don't know. I really want a reunion for them, but I'm not sure if I want it in this remake. But I can't be picky at this point because we might never see them again in another, or we have to wait years for it to happen again. It's a give or take situation. And I'm in a dilemma *sigh*

P

PrincessKarina

Well based on the work of RP's director, his work has very little intimate scenes. It's all about the eyes!!! :lol: Eyes kissing is what it is! And yes! All those almost kiss scenes drive me crazy!

Do you guys think Kim will be the n'ek of Nadech's new lakorn?

If we're going to based on schedule-wise then I think Kim has a shot, since she only has that one lakorn with Mark. As for character matching, I think Kim will be able to do well as JJH's character, however, I think Kim will not be an exact replica. JJH's portrayal is quite hard to beat, but Kim most certainly will be able to add her own touch to the character. I think Kim's physical looks too young for the character, especially when Nadech is playing the p'ek. They look the same age now a days, actually Kim looks a little younger too lol. The n'ek in the drama is supposed to look older since the p'ek never aged.

I don't know. I really want a reunion for them, but I'm not sure if I want it in this remake. But I can't be picky at this point because we might never see them again in another, or we have to wait years for it to happen again. It's a give or take situation. And I'm in a dilemma *sigh*
Lol. Kim might get a chance. And personally I think Kim look old for her age. And she can pass as looking older than Nadech too. But we'll see... :p

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
In the Korean drama, the guy is old at biological age but he never looks old. I very much wish Kim to hit this pot right away! I want them together. Kim definitely can nail the role; she can be arrogant; she can say stupid stuff confidently and then she can show her soft side to Na privately. hehe Na has to find her real character, understanding her, supporting her and allowing her to nag him. :D That's the perfect plot....

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Lol. Kim might get a chance. And personally I think Kim look old for her age. And she can pass as looking older than Nadech too. But we'll see... :p
Back then maybe, but Nadech definitely has aged. He looks so much better now, more mature. Kim to me now don't look like she's older than Nadech. they can passed as the same age. Their only a year apart anyways so it's not that much of an age gap between them lol. But it's been years since I've seen them together side by side so I can't be certain. We can only tell when they stand next together.

And apparently, Kim has a big chance! There are news saying that the producer of the Thai remake of YWCFTS has contacted Kimmy. So the chance is pretty high! I don't know how I'm feeling at the moment??? It's like a mixture of excitement and nervousness!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I dont know my heart wants kimmy !! Lol! I know its gonna be hard, cause people usually give kim harsh feedback, especiallly when it comes to remakes, but she's working with Broadcast and I hope they'll be able to give her a new kinda style. I love and hate Paajaew tbh lol. I think Kim has a great chance considering Khun Nong wants to work with her and I don't think Kim looks much older than her age, Kimmy looks older than jma but not Nadech, he looks like he got older now. Either way i think they can make it work.

P

PrincessKarina

@Pooh4ever and @AnnTfan yes it'll be nice for Nadech and Kim to reunite for their beloved fans whose been waiting for ages! Lol. Definately both Nadech and Kim aged. I personally think Kim always looked older and more mature even when she first debuted. At one time Nadech looked like a little boy but that was when he first debuted too. But right we will have to wait and see them together to tell. In RP I thought Kim looked older than Nadech many times. I tend to ship Kim with more mature and older veteran actors like Aum and Ananda then JMA or JJ! But these are just my thoughts girls.:)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think if one day people hear a sure reunite of kim and nadech it's gonna be a huge thing it has been 4 years now and people waiting for that hope :lol:

personally through this years my thoughts develop now is not just about the pairing for me now is more about the story so i hope if NK will reunite i hope it will be in a worth it story

and they are rerunning RP again on 3 SD
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUbGea_l8kU/?taken-by=mkpantip

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm still happy Nadech and Kim didn't get any kisses or bed scenes but they still managed to get high ratings and people still ask for them till this day! :icon12::icon12: