Kim Hyun Joong's Fan Club Provided His Military Unit With Gifts

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart

Fans of Kim Hyun Joong delivered an outpouring of support for the embattled star, by generously gifting his unit with modern conveniences like washing machines, an air conditioner, and audio-visual equipment.

On October 16, the Korean outlet Xsports published a report describing items gifted to the military unit of the "Boys Over Flowers" star, which included an air conditioner and television. 
The items were provided by the members of an online community who wanted to commemorate his service, while aiding his fellow troops. Xsports included a message from the group, in the article which fully detailed the types of items that were gifted.
"On May 12, 2015, our one and only star Kim Hyun Joong enlisted," said the statement provided by the fans. "It is 153 days (5 months) since he enlisted in the Republic of Korea 30th Army division."

Accordiing to Xsports, the items provided by his supporters included a wall-mounted air condition, a 46-inch LED television, two washing machines, four digital cameras, as well as, various types of audio visual equipment like speakers and amplifiers. 
Also included were girl group posters to lift the morale of troops. 
News regarding the fan club donation follow reports that the pop vocalist and actor has finally applied for leave from the military. While it is customary for enlisted military members to leave after 100 days, Kim has yet to take a break. 
His enlistment has been marred by the on-going legal battle involving the former SS501 members and his ex-girlfriend. Legal representatives for both parties are expected to reconvene on October 30, as the paternity test results of his alleged child have yet to be revealed and the Hallyu star gears up for a defamation of character countersuit against his ex-lover.

cr: www.kdramastars.com

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Henecia Fans Of Korean Star Kim Hyun Joong Provide Him And His Military Unit Plenty Of Gifts
 ​

The last two years have been quite unsavory for famous Korean star Kim Hyun Joong. For starters, Hyun Joong has been in back-to-back lawsuits, particularly against his ex-girlfriend who is simply identified as “Choi.” His legal troubles all began last year when Choi pressed charges against Hyun Joong for domestic abuse. That situation was settled, but Choi would come back with another lawsuit claiming she was pregnant and that Hyun Joong’s domestic abuse caused her miscarriage. Eventually, the situation became a lot messier when Choi said she was pregnant with her second child and she claims Hyun Joong is the father. Needless to say, Hyun Joong is wanting a paternity test to find out if he is indeed the father or not, but it seems Choi is making things far more difficult.

Just from the aforementioned legal issues, it seems as if Kim Hyun Joong has way too much to worry about and enough reason to be overly stressed. And to top it off, Hyun Joong is in the midst of his military conscription. Thankfully for him, Henecia (the official fans of Hyun Joong) are doing all they can to cheer him up and their latest show of affection has also benefited his military unit.

According to KdramaStars, Kim Hyun Joong was given a tantamount supply of support from his fans when they sent him and his military unit gifts. Korean news outlet Xsports detailed what said fans have sent Hyun Joong,which included a wall-mounted air conditioner, a 46-inch LED television, two washing machines, four digital cameras, and various types of audio and visual equipment like speakers and amplifiers. They also provided posters of girl groups to “lift the morale of the troops.” Finally, the gifts came with a message from the fans too.

“On May 12, 2015, our one and only star Kim Hyun Joong enlisted. It is 153 days (5 months) since he enlisted in the Republic of Korea 30th Army division.”

Though Henecia are the primary fans who may have provided much support to Kim Hyun Joong, it should be noted he attained much of his initial fame as part of the K-pop group SS501. Since their debut back in 2005, they have won numerous honors on music programs. On Music Bank, they won four times. On Inkigayo, they won five times. On M! Countdown, they won seven times. Also, SS501 won numerous times at award shows. At the 18th Seoul Music Awards, they won both the Hallyu Award and Bonsang Award. Later on, they would win the Best OST Award at the 11th Mnet Asian Music Awards.

The last award listed above, the one won at the 11th Mnet Asian Music Awards, should be noted because the OST was for a K-drama Kim Hyun Joong starred in. This little tidbit brings us to the primary reason why he is so famous in he first place. Back in 2009, Kim Hyun Joong was cast as one of the four male leads in said K-drama, Boys Over Flowers, and it would become one of the most popular, if not the most popular K-dramas of all time. To be frank, Boys Over Flowers is often cited as the K-drama that truly made the career of Kim Hyun Joong. It is the K-drama that made the career of the main male lead of the show, Lee Min Ho (City Hunter, Heirs, Gangnam Blues).
Kim Hyun Joong will return to Korean entertainment once his enlistment in the military is finished. He officially enlisted back in April so he is about halfway through his first year. The average length of enlistment is about two years so his return will probably happen sometime in 2017.

cr:  www.inquisitr.com

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Forever and ever, we'll make a history together!!

[ENGL non-fan acnt] 김현중팬들 감동이야-[김현중갤러리] KHJ fans, you moved me:
I am a galler of other GALL and visiting here after reading the article.
Frankly, I criticized your star in the beginning. But as new facts came out over the time, I began to think that he is a victim and an extremely pure-naive person. And when I read your posts here, I thought you guys are very passionate fans.
After reading the article today, I came here. Wahh, while reading the amy support post, I was so moved and cud shed some tears. World Wide United Support for KHJ! It's really cool! I know it's difficult even to have fans in Korea united, but you had world wide fans united! It is impossible to pull off such thing, if you didnt have absolute love and faith in your star. I was truly touched. Becuz of you guys, everything will work out for your star. (For sure)
Sorry that I am writing this not very orderly, just bcuz I am so moved.
Lastly, I want to mention that most people around me tend to take your star's side.
Hope all ends well and wish your star the best for the rest of his military service

Trans Cr: sunsun_sky

Step

Mrs James Ma
His fans are soooooooo crazy for him even now. I pray that he will get happiness in his life and miss A Choi will be gone from his life forever

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
His fans are soooooooo crazy for him even now. I pray that he will get happiness in his life and miss A Choi will be gone from his life forever
We are the best, Yes please be soon Chio :p ASAP

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
A behind story about army support for HJ: Thank you, Ms. Sunny

[FYI] A behind story about army support for HJ:

Before beginning to write this, I thought long and hard whether to tell this story or not, but I am compelled to share this with you. If there are any inaccuracies in the details of the account below, my apologies in advance, and I would greatly appreciate you to read it for the main points.

We all know that SK support project team worked very closely with army personnel in charge for the project, from getting an official approval for support to finding out specific items that the army camp wished to have for their soldiers. And the project team announced one day in August on DCKHJGALL to share a wish list of items and discuss further with fans. So far so good…

But one day, very close to the actual delivery of support items, there was a petition posted in the official military site against the HJ fandom’s support. An army personnel informed the project team to have a hold on the support, as the support approval was presented to the higher level for review due to the opposing petition. SK fans immediately began to post petitions in favor of the support on that site. I was contacted by one of the team members to enlist international fans’ efforts in this regard but we found out SK Resident ID is needed to post a petition on that site and had to give up on the idea. After a few very long agonizing hours, the team was informed that the support is a definite go with the higher level approval granted. Soon after, deliveries were made in two separate occasions, as we know now from DCKHJGALL notice.

Because of the incidence, no announcement was made in regard to the support quite for a while until everything was completely done.

A few antis were working hard on certain online site(s) to bash the support yesterday [per my timezone] and eventually the support came to be published by media. But general public find it as support for all soldiers in the camp, as HJ fandom intended, and compliment on HJ fans. Some even wonder whether HJ fans/especially project team are male and completed military service, because all the items are right on what soldiers need and want to have.✌✌

My deepest appreciation and respect to all fans and especially SK project team to organize and complete it so successfully against all odds. With our united efforts, we have proven that fans are there to support HJ! Blessings to HJ and all fans!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
We love him, not because of his looks

[Tweet Bits] A Behind Story about Army Support for KHJ + DCGall Non-Fan Account – 2015.10.16 #neverleaveKHJ #waiting4KHJ

Tweet Credit: 김현중파워풀S ‏@khjpowerfuls

[KHJPowerfulS] Report for KHJ Scholarship Funds! Awesome!!! Thank u so much!!! – Credit: sunny☀ ‏@sunsun_sky

Tweet Credit: sunny☀ ‏@sunsun_sky

[FYI] A behind story about army support for HJ:

Before beginning to write this, I thought long and hard whether to tell this story or not, but I am compelled to share this with you. If there are any inaccuracies in the details of the account below, my apologies in advance, and I would greatly appreciate you to read it for the main points.

We all know that SK support project team worked very closely with army personnel in charge for the project, from getting an official approval for support to finding out specific items that the army camp wished to have for their soldiers. And the project team announced one day in August on DCKHJGALL to share a wish list of items and discuss further with fans. So far so good…

But one day, very close to the actual delivery of support items, there was a petition posted in the official military site against the HJ fandom’s support. An army personnel informed the project team to have a hold on the support, as the support approval was presented to the higher level for review due to the opposing petition. SK fans immediately began to post petitions in favor of the support on that site. I was contacted by one of the team members to enlist international fans’ efforts in this regard but we found out SK Resident ID is needed to post a petition on that site and had to give up on the idea. After a few very long agonizing hours, the team was informed that the support is a definite go with the higher level approval granted. Soon after, deliveries were made in two separate occasions, as we know now from DCKHJGALL notice.

Because of the incidence, no announcement was made in regard to the support quite for a while until everything was completely done.

A few antis were working hard on certain online site(s) to bash the support yesterday [per my timezone] and eventually the support came to be published by media. But general public find it as support for all soldiers in the camp, as HJ fandom intended, and compliment on HJ fans. Some even wonder whether HJ fans/especially project team are male and completed military service, because all the items are right on what soldiers need and want to have.✌✌

My deepest appreciation and respect to all fans and especially SK project team to organize and complete it so successfully against all odds. With our united efforts, we have proven that fans are there to support HJ! Blessings to HJ and all fans!!!

Thank you for your time to read this^^ ☀

[ENG DCKHJGALL Non-fan acnt] 진심 김현중이 다시 보인다! 팬들이 이렇게 믿는 것 보니 …-[김현중갤러리] For real, I have a second thought abt KHJ! As fans believe in him this much… :

When the incident broke out, honestly, I began to see KHJ in a bad image from a good one, and to say bluntly, thought he was now done with.

But when I saw the class of the army support, that is, the fans’ support, it seems there’s a different side of KHJ that I have not known. If it were not that, it couldn’t have been done in such manner, regardless how much fans like him. Despite the unfavorable incidence of their star, especially one in relation to a woman, the scale and the selection of items of the army support were so readily displaying the care and love of fans toward KHJ and made me have a second thought about him.
I am really thankful for the benefits that they [support items] will bring for other soldiers currently in very demanding military service with him, and also for those serving in future after his discharge. Once again, I sincerely and respectfully applaud the high quality fan culture and the expression of true love for the star!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
The winter is coming And the Kim Hyun Joong Gallery is trying to proceed with a winter support for Kim Hyun Joong & camp
Some of the needed items are skincare products, heatpads and small sweets like candies or chocolates. However, they aren't asking to send those products because All the boxes will get opened during the courier bag screening. Also the Support Cost this time is going to be covered because there is still some money in the budget from the last fundraising.
We are going to provide you with the Bank account number for those who want to continue support in the future.

cr: Henecia USA Legal Fan Club

Thank you everyone for your hard work! <3

choiminzi

sarNie Egg
Henecia Fans Of Korean Star Kim Hyun Joong Provide Him And His Military Unit Plenty Of Gifts

The last two years have been quite unsavory for famous Korean star Kim Hyun Joong. For starters, Hyun Joong has been in back-to-back lawsuits, particularly against his ex-girlfriend who is simply identified as “Choi.” His legal troubles all began last year when Choi pressed charges against Hyun Joong for domestic abuse. That situation was settled, but Choi would come back with another lawsuit claiming she was pregnant and that Hyun Joong’s domestic abuse caused her miscarriage. Eventually, the situation became a lot messier when Choi said she was pregnant with her second child and she claims Hyun Joong is the father. Needless to say, Hyun Joong is wanting a paternity test to find out if he is indeed the father or not, but it seems Choi is making things far more difficult.

Just from the aforementioned legal issues, it seems as if Kim Hyun Joong has way too much to worry about and enough reason to be overly stressed. And to top it off, Hyun Joong is in the midst of his military conscription. Thankfully for him, Henecia (the official fans of Hyun Joong) are doing all they can to cheer him up and their latest show of affection has also benefited his military unit.

According to KdramaStars, Kim Hyun Joong was given a tantamount supply of support from his fans when they sent him and his military unit gifts. Korean news outlet Xsports detailed what said fans have sent Hyun Joong,which included a wall-mounted air conditioner, a 46-inch LED television, two washing machines, four digital cameras, and various types of audio and visual equipment like speakers and amplifiers. They also provided posters of girl groups to “lift the morale of the troops.” Finally, the gifts came with a message from the fans too.

“On May 12, 2015, our one and only star Kim Hyun Joong enlisted. It is 153 days (5 months) since he enlisted in the Republic of Korea 30th Army division.”

madalin stunt cars 2

Though Henecia are the primary fans who may have provided much support to Kim Hyun Joong, it should be noted he attained much of his initial fame as part of the K-pop group SS501. Since their debut back in 2005, they have won numerous honors on music programs. On Music Bank, they won four times. On Inkigayo, they won five times. On M! Countdown, they won seven times. Also, SS501 won numerous times at award shows. At the 18th Seoul Music Awards, they won both the Hallyu Award and Bonsang Award. Later on, they would win the Best OST Award at the 11th Mnet Asian Music Awards.

The last award listed above, the one won at the 11th Mnet Asian Music Awards, should be noted because the OST was for a K-drama Kim Hyun Joong starred in. This little tidbit brings us to the primary reason why he is so famous in he first place. Back in 2009, Kim Hyun Joong was cast as one of the four male leads in said K-drama, Boys Over Flowers, and it would become one of the most popular, if not the most popular K-dramas of all time. To be frank, Boys Over Flowers is often cited as the K-drama that truly made the career of Kim Hyun Joong. It is the K-drama that made the career of the main male lead of the show, Lee Min Ho (City Hunter, Heirs, Gangnam Blues).
Kim Hyun Joong will return to Korean entertainment once his enlistment in the military is finished. He officially enlisted back in April so he is about halfway through his first year. The average length of enlistment is about two years so his return will probably happen sometime in 2017.

cr: www.inquisitr.com