kimberley TVC

Step

Mrs James Ma
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow breathtaking sooo soooo shining fabulous :heart: :heart: :heart: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow sexy hot gorgeous and that TVC very beautiful :heart: :heart:

love this role 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Laurier full tvc 1:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP_k6bBBUF8

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow. Very beautiful, amazing, gorgeous. Even all those words doesn't describe Kim even a little bit. She's too beautiful to describe. LIke Peace always says. "A Piece of Art". :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim does not need make up, in this tvc she is simple and beautiful. I have no more words

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  we are not teammate for nothing Step i swear i was playing in the end o fthe day to do all the moments you choose in gifs cause they are simply soooo lovely loved them sooo sooo soooo sooooooo verryyyy much :spin: :spin: :spin: thank youuuuuuuuuuuu  :kiss:  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Welcome Peace :) I loved this tvc. Kim is natural and the 2nd gif were everyone bending to their left was too cute. I wanted that moment cos everyone was just looking how beautiful Kim is :spin: