Kiss after Kiss:: Tik/Aff

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
For the last few weeks, Tik and Aff worked together like a team
:loool: a team (aum/aff) OoOo i can't wait to read when she meets everyone....aww they are getting along...so sweet

ps: i LOVE your siggie...shahrukh khan is one HOTT man hmmm :drool:

neena

sarNie Adult
I'm so sorry everyone, i am currently working on this fanfic real hard i have like 6-7 pages of this fanfic done but my computer is being a jerk, i'm on my brother's laptop, which i'm not suppose to but once i get my computer working, i will post it right away, the story's been getting me excited, i want to post it so bad!! but i can't! soon okay soon!

RR thanks for liking the sig, been a fan this a grade schooler...hahaha yeah he's a sex bomb

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i can wait...i'm so excited...i'll let my imagination run wild in the meantime lol.....

hmmm i'll watch shahrukh khan movies too...

neena

sarNie Adult
HERE WE GO!!! AGAIN!!

"Mam too, we all support you, so there's no reason to be afraid when you get on stage this evening. Okay?" smiled Tik.
Unable to thank him of his kind words, she smiled at him.
"Hey, I want to tell you something...." said Tik all of a sudden.
"What say it here?"
"I can't say it here, I want to say it somewhere else."
"Where is there to go this early in the morning?"
He grabbed her hand. "You'll find out, besides, the sun looks perfect when it raises there."
Tik made his way off Mam's porch and got onto the market street. They made their way to Tik's hideout.
"Where is there?" asked Aff.
"Somewhere only I go to."
"Like a secret hiding place?" she was a bit curious.
"...Hmm...I guess you can call it that."
The sun was appearing as they walked into the forest.
"Its creepy in here."
"Don't worry, the only creature that would attack you is a leech."
"Leech?!" shrieked Aff. "I hate leeches."
"Shh...You'll like this place."
Deep in the forest they stopped at the bottom of a very tall hill. Tik led the way to the end of the hill, a cliff. Looking across in every corner, mountains stood. The air was cool and the trees swayed back and forth peacefully. In the horizon the sun was awakening once again. The view was breathless. Tik walked to the edge of the cliff, he stretched and yawned.
"What a beautiful place." said Aff still stunned such a place existed.
"AFF!!!!!" Tik called out to the mountains and the echo went on.
Aff covered her ears. "Wha-what was that for?"
Tik chuckled, he turned to look at Aff and Aff couldn't take her eyes off him, he was so good looking with the wind blowing through his hair. This was the first time she saw him smile so much.
"I told you I wanted to tell you something....AFF YOU CAN DO IT!!! BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!" yelled Tik some more.
Aff admired his support.
"No one can judge you here...say what you feel."
"What I feel?" she mumbled to herself.
"Eh, I have an idea, lets rehearse, maybe that would help you."
"Rehearse?"
Tik was trying any way to help her out so she would step onto that stage confidently. Aff took a second to think it over before nodding her head. Tik cleared his throat, turned his hand into a fist as if holding a microphone. Facing the mountains pretending they were the audience.
"Good morning....OH wondrous mountains thank you for being here...everyday..."
Aff was sitting on a huge rock overlooking the valley of mountains. She covered her mouth after she let out a little laugh. Tik paused to smile at her laugh then continued.
"...As the second head of Poldee's theater house, today, I am proud to have the very talented Miss Aff Taksaorn on stage today." Tik held out his hand to Aff signaling her to come stand by him. Aff did as she was told and he took a hold of her hand as if she was getting on stage. After standing close to each other, he let go of her hand. Aff looked down the cliff. From where they were standing, if someone was to fall, they wouldn't be able to survive.
"Whoa...its a bit scary."
"You won't fall, now focus, as if the mountains were here to listen to you..."
Aff wasn't afraid when she looked at Tik. "Mmm." she nodded with a smile.

With the mountains as their crowd, Tik asked Aff some questions. They sat back to back on a huge rock close to the cliff.
"I-I-"
Tik cut her off. "Too boring...You're boring me and the mountains."
Aff frowned. "I never was good at this."
"Say it with more happiness..."
"Okay."
Late into the morning, they practiced, Tik continued to ask her random questions until he was so tired they began to doze off.
"One last question...to you what is happiness?"
Aff really didn't know. She felt Tik's head slipping to the side. "Tik?"
"Never mind that question, I won't hear you, I'm going to sleep for a little bit, wake me up when you plan to go back." He crossed his arms, leaned his head back onto hers as she bent down due to his pressure. He was asleep.
"You're really asleep? Tik?" Tik didn't answer. "...happiness? I don't know really, but this is a bittersweet path I am taking, someday, it going to be there."
Aff lifted her head up to look at the mountains, she sat on the rock feeling the heat coming out of Tik's back.

LATER
"Ploy is there a way you can get someone to deliver it quickly?"
"Its been raining for days here in Bangkok, Aff. I'm afraid I can't send it up."
"Its fine, I'll try to find something. Thanks. Bye." Aff hung up the phone.
Chompoo came into her room where Aff just got off the phone with Ploy.
"What's wrong Aff?"
Aff sighed with stress, she sat herself down on Chompoo's bed. "My friend won't be able to sent me the outfit I wanted to wear for this evening. I only bought casual clothes when I came here, who would have thought I would be seen by the whole town."
At the moment Mam walked in on their conversation.
"What's wrong?"
"Mommy, Aff said she doesn't have any clothes that would look nice to be worn this afternoon, what are we going to do?"
Mam thought for a second, "Actually, we might be able to work out something."

The evening rolled around and Aff was waiting for Mam's outfit she was going to be wearing. Outside the theater house next door, stage blocked the entrance and expanded into the street. Tik and fellow crew members where preparing the stage and welcoming the residents of the town. Aff stared at herself in the mirror thinking about the evening, she was taking deep breaths to cool her down, this would be the first time in a few months since she's talked to the press and seen so many people show up to see her. Mam brought in a dress. It was an old fashion dress that was in pink. It was a traditional Thai dress with a design influenced by the west, the collar had ruffles and it was shorter then the typical Thai dress.
"Whoa, Aff you look so beautiful in it." said Chompoo.
"Yeah?"
"Its grandma's." said Chompoo.
"Really?" Aff asked Mam.
"Yeah, its our mother's, it was one of her first dresses she designed, it never fitted me. I think...its found its rightful owner. You fit in it perfectly Aff."
"How do I look?"
"Very Thai." answered Mam.
Aff looked at her reflection in the mirror to check up on last minute mistakes. Tik walked past the room but stepped back to take another look through the gap in between the door. He saw her through the mirror without her noticing. Watching her with a smile, this was the first time he felt his stomach turn as if he was super shy. He lightly closed the door shut, turned his back to the closed door and re-pictured Aff in the pink dress his mother designed.

Everyone in town showed up for Aff's appearance as if a concert was being held. The local press invited themselves to do the interview while fans of Aff's ranging from young school girls to grown woman bought banners to support her. As time ran and the sun began to desend into the horizon, Aff was introduced onto stage at last by the owner of the theater house, Tik's father. Cheers were heard from every direction as Aff made it on stage. Tik was standing in the front roll of the audience watching her. He had a head microphone on to keep track of everything backstage. Whatever the backstage had to report, he wasn't listening because all his attention was on Aff, he was mesmerized by her beauty.

On center stage sat the new caster about to interview Aff. Aff made her way to the seat and sat down. Once she was seated, she searched the audience for Tik. At last, she spotted him with his arms crossed. Their eyes met and Tik made an okay sign with his hand. Aff knew nothing could go wrong while Tik was there. The people around them didn't matter, they felt as if they were the only ones there smiling at each other and inspiring each other.

The interview went well, the only thing that mattered was her being herself, with every question she answered sincerely. The last session of the interview were questions by the townspeople. Her fans loved her even more and tonight she gained few new fans. Out of no where a young man yelled out rudely.
"HEY! Stop talking rubbish! We know your true colors, why don't you tell us about that affair you had!!" he laughed.
The whole crowd went silent. everyone's attention was towards Aff. Aff was like a statue, she didn't know how to answer to something that wasn't true, if it was false then it was false, nothing to it, nothing more to say but people like blowing things out of proportion. Tik was anxiously looking for the man who asked the question. Aff got up from her seat and walked close to the edge of the stage holding a microphone.
"One thing I've learned from my profession, is that no matter how good you get, you can't be the perfect person, always someone's going to trip you until you fall. That was all it was...somebody trying to give me a hard time so they created such lies to make enemies towards me. In the end, I think I have to thank them." smiled Aff.
Tik was admiring every word coming out of her mouth. The audience sensed her confidence and watched on.
"Honestly, I didn't like those rumors written about me either, at first I came here to escape the disappointment I felt. I didn't know how to fight back....Being here though, some of you who were strangers have become my friends. You've really made me want to get back on my feet. I've found people out here willing to put faith in me....so thanks to those rumors, I've made myself a better person and I've found myself a town full of wonderful people! Thank you!" Aff chuckled.

The audience roared with applause. Aff walked off stage as Tik, Mam, and Chompoo cheered her on. Minutes later, boys and girls surrounded Aff as she took autographs. The sun went down, everyone who worked for the theater house wrapped things up before rain was going to begin pouring. The crowd went home, the streets were clean. Workers left for home after putting most electrical equipment away. The stage still stood in front of the theater house to be broken down early the next morning. The rain had come and Tik was sitting on the edge of the stage taking a rest. As the rain fell he wiped his face and swept back his hair. The air was warm but the rain made it refreshing. Aff walked up behind him and covered him with her big umbrella. Tik looked up to see Aff in the same pink outfit.
"You're still out here?"
Tik stood up and looked into her face. "You looked great up here." His clothes wet with rain.
"Thanks." she said shyly.
"Dance with me." he whispered to her as he got a little closer.
"Huh?"
Aff opened her eyes with surprise, this was the first time they've been so close, she was turning red but the rainfall made it hard to see the redness appearing. Suddenly, Tik snatched the umbrella from her and threw it to the ground away from them. Tik kept his eyes on her as she stood in the rain a little confused as to whats come over him.
They're eyes glued to each other when Tik took both her hands on the side and put them around his neck. The pink dress was soaked but by this time she was too lost in his eyes. Together they moved on stage as if music was playing but only they could hear it. The dance turned into something more fun when Tik started turning and twisting Aff all over the stage. They laughed together when they made a mistake. Tik turned Aff around one more time until she stopped in front of him, their noses almost touching. They became stiff and weren't able to move. He had his hands on her tiny waist as she had hers on his muscular shoulders. Both unable to speak but they're breaths showed how much they yearn to be close like this. With Tik's hands he held her face, wiping off any rain that remained on her face. She waited for him to plant that kiss of his on her lips. He pressed his nose against hers, about to kiss her until someone called out Tik's name from behind. Tik released Aff and turned to look at a girl who was dressed in business attire, she had an umbrella to protect herself from getting wet. Tik's eyes widen as he took a closer look at her.
"Laila? What are you doing here?" Tik was in the state of surprise.

Laila? Who was Laila? thought Aff but Laila looked over at Aff with an awkward smile. Aff stepped away from Tik as she noticed the intense look Laila and Tik shared. It was the return of his first love.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG neena...i super love the update....so awesome and long woooo.....the mountains, the interview, the dance <3....so great aff got stronger...but gasp got ruined by tik's first love......nooooooooo

ps. ami says sorry that she hasn't been able to read this one yet^^

pps...every time i see your shahrukh khan....:drool: and need a fan :D

neena

sarNie Adult
RR hahahaha...its okay...i haven't been on so i bet everyone forgot about my fanfic i'm just updating it because i hate leaving it with no ending...here goes another one...hahahah my sig...hahahah...it is hot nah? :lol:

Aff and Chompoo were helping Tik's father with ticket sales to boost the ticketing rates. Some customers came to the theater house to get a glimpse of Aff and others came for the movie. Nonetheless, the theater house was running smoothly once again thanks to Aff. Tik's father was fond of Aff. For the whole day Tik was no where in sight, Laila had asked to tour the town with him. She returned from France to visit her hometown for only a little while, she was moving to Bangkok permanently for business. Laila had known Tik's family since childhood. Four years ago, Tik and Laila were a loving couple until she chose to go abroad to study fashion. Inside, Tik was still in love with her, she taught him what love was but also broke his heart. The whole afternoon, Aff thought of Tik and their moment the previous night. A mixture of feelings came over her, this Laila has returned, Aff wasn't sure what to think if he was still in love with Laila.

It was time for dinner, while Mam was preparing dinner Aff went outside to sit on the porch. Tik was going to pull up to the driveway any minute. Feeling nervous and a bit sticky from the heat she went to the back wash her face before returning to the porch. When she returned Tik had pulled up to the driveway with Laila sitting next to him. Aff hid behind a bush watching them. She felt so dumb, like a stalker. Tik and Laila sat in the vehicle for a long time, they were talking to each other.
"Now that I've shown you everything, when are you going back?" asked Tik.
"You hate me that much?" asked Laila.
"Yes, I do, so please leave me." Tik got out of his car walking towards Mam's porch.
Laila got out of the car and ran to hug him from behind. Aff's heart skipped a beat, she watched on as Tik stood like a statue for Laila to hug.
"Why do you have to say such words to me? I feel painful enough missing you so much." said Laila.
Tik released her arms from his chest and turned to look her in the face. Something inside was stopping him from hugging her back but Laila wrapped her arms around him anyway as if she was to lose him. Aff's eyes glistened, watching from the side bush. She wanted it all to end, her mixed feelings were now answered, he never thought of her once.

The sun was beginning to set, Aff thought about her feelings the whole day and its gone to waste, he was with Laila. Aff ran to the only quiet place she knew of, Tik's hideout on the cliff. There, she cried releasing her feelings inside so the mountains would help ease the pain.

Dinner came around and Aff was no where in sight. Laila sat comfortably with everyone.
"Chompoo nah?...you're even more beautiful in person, your mom sent me a picture of you when I was still in France." Laila told Chompoo at the table, patting her full head of hair.
"Its so nice to have you back, Laila. Quite a surprise, actually." said Mam.
"You know me, I love surprises myself. There is no place like home. I missed you all so much."
Tik quietly ate his dinner with Kong sitting beside.
"Kong, you haven't changed at all. Eh, why are you here?..." Laila looked at Mam and Kong, suspiciously. "Mmm...is there something I don't know about between you and Mam?..." giggled Laila.
Kong chuckled. "To me, there has always been...but I'm not too sure about Mam." He teased while watching Mam's shy reaction.
"Mom, where's Aff? She hasn't come back since she went out to get fresh air, thats what she told me." asked Chompoo.
"Mmm...you're right, while I was preparing dinner she left."
"She was outside? We were just out there...we didn't see her." said Tik.
Laila noticed how concerned Tik looked.

Even after dinner Aff didn't return. Everyone was getting worried. Tik went out to search for her while Laila tagged along. Outside was pitch black so along with them, they brought flashlights to help guide the way.
"So who is this Aff?" asked Laila behind Tik.
"Apparently, she's a nut head right now since she ran off like this. What the hell is she thinking? Does she really think she knows this place well?"
Laila giggled then stopped walking. Tik stopped when he noticed she wasn't behind him.
"What are you still doing over there? We have to find her...we don't have all night." Tik continued walking without Laila. She quickly followed.
"Humph, what I'll do to see this worried look of yours for me again."
"Huh?"
"You know, when we were dating you use to always yell at me even when I made a tiny mistake."
"Is that all you remembered me doing?"
"You can be nice if-"
"I think I know where she is, its a bit crazy but I have a hunch." Tik started running for it.
"Wait for me!"

A few feet away from the cliff's fall, Aff sat alone on the rock she last sat with Tik, staring out into the black mountain valley. It was too dark to go back, she's been sitting there since the sun was beginning to set. Bravely, she closed her eyes, shutting out any noise that scared her. Tik pushed aside any branch getting in his way.
"I'm...I'm eager to meet this girl of yours, Tik...eh, I've been here before. Do you really think she went this far?"
Tik ignored Laila's comments. Inside, Aff was scared and felt stupid for coming out here and not being able to go back. The night's cold air made her shiver, she wrapped her arms around her knees rocking herself.

"AFF!!" yelled Tik. "AFF WHERE ARE YOU!!? DO YOU HEAR ME!? Tik and Laila were getting closer.
"We won't be able to find her, its too dark in this forest, let's come back tomorrow."
"If you're tired...go back...I'll continue to look for her, I can't leave her out here." Tik found the hill that led to the cliff. Excitement ran over him and no matter what he was eager to run up that hill and hopefully find Aff. After reaching the top Tik saw Aff. He shined his flashlight at her back.
"Aff?" he called out to her.
Aff turned as she heard his voice, she only say the power of the light from his flashlight. His figure was walking towards her. She was so relieved someone was there for her. Tik walked to her side and set his flashlight on the ground while bending down to her level. They looked at each other, Aff shivering from the cold with watery eyes. Tik wanted to curse at her but saw how scared she was.
"A-are you okay?" he asked in the kindest tone ever.
Aff shook her head. Tik pulled her in for a hug. Laila was watching them while Tik thought she returned home already.
"If you're not okay, why don't you tell anyone? Running like this won't solve anything...you made me worry about you."
Hearing those words come out of Tik's mouth made Aff wept in his arms.

IN THE MORNING, Aff woke up in Chompoo's bed. Chompoo by her bedside.
"Chompoo..." Aff whispered.
"UNCLE!! She's awake!! Everyone! Come look!" Chompoo ran out of the bedroom before Aff could stop her. Aff sat up on the bed's pillow. Seconds later Mam ran in to see Aff.
"You crazy woman, what were you thinking last night? said Mam.
Tik walked in followed by Laila. Aff smiled to everyone as if nothing was wrong but inside she didn't want to see Laila or Tik's faces.
"Mmm...I'm okay, nothing much, I'm sorry for scaring you all. I promise not to do it again. I...I should have came back before the sun fully set but I-"
"You were acting dumb?" Tik cut in.
There is was, Tik and his old self again.
"Shh...Tik, how rude of you, can't you see how much she's been through?" said Mam.
Tik folded his arms, irritated.
"Rest some more, come down whenever you'd like." Mam told Aff before taking Chompoo's hand to leave Aff, Tik, and Laila.
At the same time, they all looked at each other. Tik knew he never really introduce the two formally, thinking this was the best time, he did so.
"Aff...this is Laila, Laila this is Aff..." Tik was feeling uncomfortable telling Aff who Laila really was but went on anyways. "Laila and I we-"
Laila cut in to finish his line for him. "I'm his only ex, years ago."
Aff smiled pretending not to know. "Ah...very nice to meet you."
"Its nice to finally know you're name, joining us for breakfast?"
Aff nodded with a smile. Laila walked out of the room leaving Tik alone with Aff. With his arms still crossed, Tik stared at Aff. Aff decided to get out of bed before getting lost in his eyes, she rolled to the other side of bed and stood up. Aff was afraid to look up at him while he watched her every move.
"Stop looking at me like that...I'm going to breakfast." Aff made her way to the door before being stopped by Tik's words.
"I was thinking..."
Aff turned to look at him once more.
"Its a bit weird that you'd go there..."
Aff raised an eye bow. "Where?"
"You know, the only place I know of. Why would you go there, out of all places." Tik walked closer until he past her about to walk out the door. "Only I know where it is...and I only showed it to you once..." Tik cornered her to the wall next to the door.
Aff swallowed, "I...was lost...anyone could go there...once or a million times, you wouldn't know."
"Then...you've been there more often then I thought." he smirked.
"I never said that..."
"A place only I knew of, obviously...you were thinking of me...right?"
"TIK!" called Mam from downstairs.
Quickly, in case Mam was nearby Tik moved away from Aff. Aff took this chance to run away from him.

neena

sarNie Adult
DOWN IN BANGKOK, PLOY'S OFFICE.

"You knew all along? asked Aff's mother in anger.
"Y-yes." answered Ploy.
"We were looking for her all this time and you lied to us every moment!" yelled Aff's mother.
Aff's father walked up behind his wife and held her shoulders. "Calm down, honey, I'm sure our daughter has a reason to leave like this."
"What do you know?"
"I know she's suffered enough here, she needs some time to herself."
"Thats right, sir." said Ploy.
"You shut up Ploy, I"m disappointed in you! I want my daughter back. You give her a call right away and tell her to come home this instant!"
"Honey, don't yell at Ploy, she's been very kind to our daughter."
Aff's mother ignored her husband's comments. "You will call her now...tell her we have her marriage proposal...if she wants to leave like this, she needs a husband. I don't trust her roaming around alone."
"Marriage proposal?" asked Ploy.

Immediately, after Aff's parents left the office, Ploy phoned Aff.
"Hello Aff,,very important news."
"What's wrong?"
"Today, you're parents came to see me, God, my ears are about to explode, your mom was yelling at me all afternoon."
"My parents? how are they doing? they must be so mad, I'm so sorry Ploy."
"I sure they're doing fine, you mom still have enough energy to yell at me. AND listen to this, they have you're marrige proposal."
"HUH!? What...from whom?"
"I don't know, I think its best that you come back. Your mom will murder me if you don't come back."
"I can't come back now."
"Well, try to...I really don't want to deal with you're mother."
"I'm sorry but give me a couple more days."
"No...a day or two?"
"I...I don't know...I...I have to hang up now, line's getting fussy..." she lied.
"Wait a minute, no Aff...Wait..."
"Bye now...Bye!"
CLICK. Aff closed her phone.

Laila and Tik returned to the cliff where Aff was found last night. Watching the mountain valley together, Laila wanted to spend this time to clear some air between them.

"This place looks the same...reminds me of you, you never change." said Laila. "I still remember when you first showed it to me. You said it would be ours."
"Then you decided to leave."
"And you never stopped me."
"And you never came back."
Laila had enough of his words. They looked at each other, Tik rolled his eyes thinking everything they were saying was ridiculous.
"Is that what you ever wanted?....Me to work at our relationship? You always want me to come back but you could never stop me from going." she yelled at him, tears were appearing in her eyes. "I can't do that...yearn for your dreams so you'd reach it...didn't you teach me that? to be brave and be what I want to be?"
"And in the end, I was left with a broken heart."
Laila swallowed. "I won't let that happen anymore. Come with me to Bangkok...we can start over."

neena

sarNie Adult
Tik couldn't believe her words. He stared at her for a long time.
"No...then I'll be leaving this life..."
"What is here, huh?" asked Laila.
"Someone who hates this place so much won't be able to see how beautiful it is."
Laila knew she couldn't persuade him this way anymore.
"I guess my plans of getting back with you are ruined...fine, then don't do it for me...do it for you're mother."
"What? What's wrong with my mother?" asked Tik all concerned.
"She's fine."
"Then why should I go?"
"Because she wants you to be the new model for the new line we are working on."
"We?"
"I forgot to tell you...I'm the new designing director of Kiss after Kiss boutique."
"...Me? But why?"
"It suits you well, a person who wears what he likes and shows his love through yelling and teasing. Just like you, nah?" smiled Laila.
Tik raised an eye brow. "You know what my answer would be, don't you?"
"I've known you long enough, I can take a guess..." she sighed.
"What a waste to come all the way here for nothing." Tik turned to leave but Laila wouldn't leave with him.
"No...I don't think its a waste...I learned something while being here." she said. "I've just become curious about one thing...What is your relationship with Aff? You care for her so much...aren't you just going to get hurt when she leaves you? Like me?"
Tik turned back to look at Laila. "She was a girl who Mam took in...I know she has a life of her own...I never had the intention of falling for her. She's only a friend"
"Only a friend...whom you can fall in love with. Its surprising how Aff knows this place of yours, she found her way here even when there was little light out. I thought only I would be the only other person who knew this place but you showed it to her as well....you show this to every girl?" she teased him. "This place is special to you and I know you never show it to someone whose not so important to you. If I was Aff, I would have fallen for you already, are you sure she's nothing more then a friend?"

Laila walked past Tik, leaving Tik up on the cliff alone.

NEXT MORNING. Laila had packed all her belongings in her suitcase. She went to say good bye to Mam.
"Thank you Mam for everything, I always feel at home when I'm in this house."
"Don't leave so soon."
"No, this isn't home for me..."
"Don't say that...everyone here welcomes you back any day."
"But not the person I want most to welcome me back."
"...My stupid brother, he's always so childish...ignore him."
"I don't want to deal with him any longer...I'll be leaving after breakfast."
Mam nodded. While Mam was preparing breakfast Laila sat outside on the porch remembering all the times she walked the streets of her old town. Aff and Chompoo came back from the morning market with groceries. Aff saw Laila with her suitcase.
"Ao...its so early, where are you going?" asked Aff.
"I'm going to Bangkok...do you mind if I talk to you for a second?"
"Sure, right after I put all these in the kitchen."
Aff returned to the porch and sat next to Laila.
"What is it you want to talk about?"
"I don't know if you know this but I think Tik is in love with you."
Aff's heart was beating. "Eh?"
"I'm just kidding..." laughed Laila.
"Don't do that." frowned Aff.
"I wanted to see you're expression...it sure was worth it."
"That's not something to joke around about, isn't it clear that he's still in love with you?"
Laila smiled. "I wouldn't know...he has a bad way of telling others how he feels."
Aff chuckled, knowing what Laila meant by that.
"Leaving him with you, I think I'm relieved now...I can only watch him from afar. But you, if you ever decide to be with him...Don't make him hurt like I did."
Those were the last words Laila left for Aff. She went to have breakfast and left for her train.

THE TRAIN STATION. Tik ran into the train station in search of Laila to tell her something. Laila sat on the bench, waiting, she finally stood up to get herself a bottle of water. There Tik was standing not far from her, out of breath. This came as a surprised to Laila.
"I...I...about Aff..." Tik was out of breath.
"You do love her, don't you?"
Tik cleared his throat. "I don't know...is it really love?"
Laila smiled. "I don't know either, last time, I faced the same question, now its your turn to tell me. What matters is if you really love Aff, don't let her leave."
The train was approaching as they speak. Laila was getting ready to broad.
"And you?!" Tik was speaking loud against all the noise the train made. "You better come back...this place is still home!!!"
Laila's eyes glistened as he said that. "I will!!!! This isn't the last time you've seen of me!"

With that said, Laila broad the train and left for Bangkok until they meet again.

neena

sarNie Adult
Tik couldn't go home, he was afraid of facing Aff and telling her his true feelings. He wondered around town the whole day until night fall. Aff was at the theater house selling tickets. Two men approached her at the ticket booth. One of them blew her a kiss.
"Hi darling...can I get..." he just chuckled as he rubbed his beard checking Aff out. "Two...tickets."
Aff was disgusted with the way he looked at her. She ripped off two tickets and handed to the guy. He reached out and pulled her wrist out.
"Hey! Let go!" She tried pulling away but he held on tighter until she pinched him real hard.
"AW YOU!" He held up his other hand, about to slap her but Aff broke free with the tickets still in her hand, she stepped back.
"Get out of here!" she screamed at him.
Both men grinned at each other.
"I said go! I'll call the police on you!"
The guy with the beard put up his arms in surrender, "All right, all right, we were only having some fun...Come on." he told his friend. As they left he turned to look at Aff one last time with an evil grin.

LATE INTO THE NIGHT, the theater house was packed with half the town watching a recent Thai movie.
"Its been a long time since I've seen so many people come out and watch a movie in this old theater." said Tik's father as he and Aff were in the small room working the projector. "Thanks to you, the ticket sales are sky rocketing."
"I'm glad to help our, Uh, do you want me to do anything else before I leave to go to Mam's house?"
"No, its late, nothing left for you to do...I can handle it."
"Okay, good night then."
As Aff was making her way next door to Mam's house, every stall on the street were closed and all the night lamps kept flickering. It felt as if she was in a horror film. The walk from the theater house to Mam's house next door felt like forever. Halfway to Mam's house the two men earlier came back. They were behind Aff. Chompoo was asleep with her mom in the bedroom far from the front door, they couldn't hear what was happening outside.
"Yo!" said the man with the beard.
Aff turned. "You two again?! What do you want?"
They walked closer to her, the man with the beard got close enough to caress her fae with his hand. Aff slapped his hand off then slapped his face.
"Don't you dare touch me!" Aff turned back to run to Mam's house but in front of Mam's house stood a band of guys waiting for her. She fell back a little, they were there to kidnap her for the money. The man with the beard was the leader, he walked closer behind Aff and held her shoulders, she moved quickly to the side turning to look at him with disgust.
"Don't get us wrong, Miss. We are all fans here...I'm such a big I think I can remember a scene like this from one of your lakorns...Trapped by a gang of bad guys...theres no here whose you're pa'ek though, no one here to help you..."
Aff smirked at him. "And that scene went a little like this." She kicked him the balls and smacked him across the face again.
"AH!!! That is the last time you'll hit me...you little-" He raised his hand to hit her, she closed her eyes waiting for his hit across the face but his hand never hit her. Someone stopped him, someone grabbed his wrist. Aff opened her eyes and saw Tik standing behind the guy holding his raised wrist. She felt a little relieved someone she knew was near.
"What do you think you're doing?" asked Tik, releasing the man.
"Ah...your here my friend..."said the leader, he walked to Tik's side and put his arm around Tik's shoulder.
"Whose you friend?" Tik swapped his arm off himself.
"Oh come on...we were just taking her out to have a few drinks and have fun with her, we all know why she's here...don't tell me...you see her in another way." he chuckled. "Everyone knows she sleeps around."
Aff looked at the man as her eyes glistened with tears. Tik's hands turned into fists.
"Watch what you're saying!" yelled Tik. "I'll crack you into tiny pieces."
"No way, you actually think this slut is worth your energy to fight us all?"
"If I have to use every ounce of energy to protect her, I'll do it. You're a useless human being."
Tik punched the guy so hard he fell to the ground, all his other friends ran to fight Tik. Aff didn't know what to do, watching from the sideline, she saw how hard they beat Tik but Tik went on and did his best to get revenge for Aff. Aff was in tears screaming for them to stop and screaming for help. No one would come though, it was as if the town knew the fight would happen or as if the town was empty. Aff was the only one who could help Tik, she grabbed a huge stick from the ground and charged at the group. Two men fought her, she swung the bat in every direction possible to hit them. They were stronger but Aff was able to hit one in the head, he fell as his partner went at Aff. He went for her necklace, ripping it off her neck with the pendant her parents gave her.
"My necklace! Give it back!! You monster!"
He was making a run for it but Aff hit the back of his head. He turned back around and punched her in the mouth, she fell to the ground with a bloody mouth. Even though Tik was amongst fighting the whole group he kept an eye on Aff and saw the whole robbery. Tik got away from the thugs and ran after the person who took Aff's necklace.
Aff slowly got up. "Tik!! Don't go! Tik!" called out Aff. Tik disappeared into the dark forest after the thief.

All of a sudden, the theater house doors swung open and the all the people watching a movie that night ran out, they saw the thugs fighting next door. Tik's father ran out the door towards the fight.
"CHARGE!!!"
All the people followed Tik's father screaming and yelling. The thugs saw the people of the town running towards their way. Together, they ran in the same direction forgetting to kidnap Aff who was sitting on the ground. The townspeople drove the thugs out of town.Tik's father came to Aff's aid.
"What happened just now?"
"A...a bunch of thugs were harassing me...Tik went after one of them."
"Don't worry, we'll go after him. And fully drive those thugs out of here...Stay here." said Tik's father. "Everyone...come on!!"
Everyone also disappeared into the forest leaving Aff outside Mam's house. Aff walked to the center of the street watching out into the dark forest waiting for Tik to come back. She wanted to know he was safe before going back home.

The whole town was so quiet only the sound of crickets were heard. Coming from the dark, someone's hard breathing, someone's footsteps came closer. Aff was afraid it would be someone who came for her, she kept looked in every direction to make sure she was alone. Appearing out of the dark forest Tik limped his way to Aff. His face bruised and his mouth bleeding like Aff's. Aff ran to him with a tearful face, Tik smiled up at her, his breathing hard, sweat all over his hair and face.
"Every time...it seems, when I get something back to you...I get hurt...thank goodness, your not the one beating me with a bat this time." he teased her. He lifted the necklace up to let her see he got it back. Aff walked up to him to retrieve her necklace but Tik grew so weak he knelled in front of her, luckily she caught him before he fell face forward onto the grassy ground. His weight made her fall back onto the ground. She sat up with him in her arms. A smile ran across her face when she knew he was going to be doing well.

Thats all for now, i probably won't be updating for a while!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
neena you spoil me way too much...4 of them wow...thank you......aww not going to update for awhile..aww...well i'll be waiting....^^ thanks again hugs n kisses

neena

sarNie Adult
NEXT MORNING. Tik suffered a broken right arm and a few scatches to his forehead.
"Tik? I have breakfast for you...wake up."
Tik didn't answer. He was still asleep. Aff set the breakfast tray on his lamp table, he was sleeping on his broken arm, with his back turned to her.
"Tik...Tik?" Aff wondered why he wouldn't be awake yet, normally, in any case, he wakes up before she does.
Aff walked to the other side of the bed to see if he was alive or not. She bent down to look at his adorable sleeping face. His long eye lashes mesmerized her. She stared at Tik for a very long time, this was going to be the only time she gets to see him sleeping. Aff smiled to herself. Aff reached to brush his wavy bangs to the side. With his uninjured hand he grabbed her wrist before she could brush away his hair.
"AH!" Aff screamed. She pulled away from him as fast as she could, she ended up sitting on the wooded floor.
Tik lifted his head to look at her with a grin. "What were trying to do?"
Aff was mad at his bad joke. "I...I was trying to strangle you..." she teased back.
"Was it a strangle or...were you trying to give me a morning hug?"
Aff's mouth dropped. Tik smiled at her while trying to sit on his bed.
"A little help here?" He asked Aff.
Aff stood up and helped him sit up straight. After helping Tik out Aff wasn't needed anymore, she decided to leave him with his breakfast.
"I brought you breakfast already, call me when you're finished."
Tik grabbed her wrist again, pulled her to him and hugged her stomach right before Aff turned away from him. Aff didn't know what to do, he was breathing against her flat stomach with his arms around her.
"W-what are you doing, Tik?"
"How did this hate turn into friendship then into love?"
Aff didn't know what to say. Tik released her from his arms. Tik stood up with Aff's help. Tik walked closer to her. She turned away from him.
"I find it werid now that I use to hate you. Time went on and I started to realize how important you were to Chompoo, Mam, and my father, they loved you."
Aff turned to look at him.
"Then unknowingly, I started to love you." he finally admitted.
Aff held her tears back, how was she to answer? Aff didn't know how. In her head, the thought of her parent's marriage proposal and now Tik's confession.
"I love you Aff." Tik noticed Aff's look, he didn't want to put her in the spot light, he wanted her honest opinion about his love. "Thats all I wanted you to know...I don't need an answer from you. I just wanted you to know what my desicion is to be with you." Tik thought she didn't feel the same way, he felt relieved about his confession. Aff watched as Tik made his way to the other side of the bed to get himself breakfast.
"Wait..." said Aff.
Aff walked up close to him.
"If there is one thing I'm certain about, its that I can't get you out of my mind."
Aff tippy toed and with her hands on his jaws, she kissed Tik on the lips. Both their eyes were closed. Aff parted her lips from this very short kiss. Tik thought the kiss was too short, now it was his turn, he put his uninjured arm around her and they kissed once again, now an even deeper kiss justifying how much they wanted each other.

neena

sarNie Adult
Everyday with Aff was a joy for Tik, watching her, loving every moment with her. He knew he couldn't go back, he's told her everything. Aff too couldn't leave his side, they felt like they were so meant for each other. Tik's father was hoping Aff would be his future daughter-in-law. Chompoo already started calling Aff an aunt. Mam was overjoyed with the family being so close. How long would this last though? Aff was to return one day.

WEEKS LATER. Aff woke up to her phone ringing. Aff walked over to the window to get better connection.
"Hello."
Someone was breathing on the other side of the phone. Aff felt as if something was terribly wrong.
"Hello? Who is it?" she asked.
"How are you, dear?" answered her mother in a shortness of breath.
"Mother....its you...I'm so glad to hear from you." Aff was so glad to hear his voice.
"...where are you, dear? I've missed you so much." said her crying mother.
"Mother...I'm fine, don't worry about me....what's the matter? are you both doing well?"
Her mom took a deep breath. "My only daughter went missing for almost a year and here I am, trying to fight everything evil, do you think I'm well?"
Aff felt worst hearing him say those words, she felt like an unworthy daughter.
"...I'm sorry, mother. I...I'm not a good daughter like you hoped."
"Its not too late, come back dear, you're father and I need you..."
Aff's eyes teared up.
"You father he's-"
The line disconnected.
"Hello? Mother?" Aff cried into the phone. She wasn't sure what just happened. Aff cried silently to herself until her phone rang again hoping it was her mom again.
"H-hello? Mother?" said Aff brushing away her tears and clearing her throat. "What were you going to say just now?"
"Nong Aff?" said Ploy crying.
"Ploy...w-why are you crying?"
"You're father, he's going into surgery tomorrow."
Aff's covered her mouth before bursting out into tears and crying in front of Ploy. "W-what-" Aff cleared her throat once again to bring confidence to herself. "What's wrong? My mom just called me but the line disconnected."
"He was in a fatal car accident last night. Its serious, he's in a coma and they have to mutate both his legs."
Aff couldn't control herself any longer. She cried and the phone was disconnecting again.
"...Hello?" said Ploy. "Nong Aff I can't hear you anymore."
The line finally disconnected. Aff didn't care to talk to Ploy anymore, she just kept picturing the suffering her parents are going through and why she was such a bad daughter. Aff had to leave, she ran to her closet and took out all her bags and started packing away. The next train was coming in the afternoon, she had to catch this train. After all the packing she went downstairs where everyone was sitting, Kong, Tik, his father, Mam, and Chompoo. Everyone turned to her in unison.
"Tik, can I speak with you?" she asked him nervously.
"Of course, I wanted to speak with you too.." said Tik eagerly.
"Really?"

AT TIK'S CLIFF.
They ran to the top of the hill where the cliff was located. Tik streched and yawned.
"You wanted to tell me something?" said Tik.
"...Uh...you go first..."
"No you...come on."
"Okay...well the thing is I-"
"Fine I'll go first." he purposely interrupted. He couldn't hold in his excitement any longer.
Aff smiled and rolled her eyes playfully. Tik brought her closer to him.
"Close your eyes, first."
"Why?"
"Just close them, will you?"
Aff nodded then closed her eyes. "Okay...my eyes are closed."
Tik double checked. In his pocket he pulled out something placing it on Aff's palm. Aff was wondering what he could have given her, she peeked a little.
"Wait..."
Aff laughed. "Hurry, I'm eager to find out what you gave me."
"Okay, open them."
Aff opened her eyes and looked down at her hand. It was half of a dried up passion fruit shaped like a heart. Aff smiled with glistened eyes.
"...Half of my heart, I wish for you to keep it." said Tik.
Aff couldn't hold back her tears. Tik hugged her then after a long time released her but Aff wouldn't let go she wrapped her arms around him tighter as she weeped in on his shoulder.
"Aren't you a cry baby today?" he teased her. "Now tell me, what were you going to tell me?"
Aff sighed before telling him the truth that she was returning home. "If I was to tell you that I am boarding the next train to Bangkok what would you say?"
Tik chuckled as if this was joke. "I'd say, go because I know you're lying to me."
"I'm not lying."
Tik was slient for a moment, he was beginning to accept it as truth.
"I'm really leaving Tik."
Tik took her arms off him and stepped away. "You're leaving?"
"Yes..but try to understand, my family needs me. I have to go back...look, I've decided to be with you...we both decided to be with each other. I'm not changing that for anything. I promise."
Tik sighed. "Then I'll wait here for you. I can't be selfish and take you're parents daughter away from them, can I? I'm not that kind of person. Go ahead." He turned around angrily with his arms crossed.
Aff had to find a way to make him smile.
"You don't trust me with half of you're heart?"
Aff turned him around to look at her.
"I trust you..." said Tik.

Tik wanted to be with Aff but he knew he couldn't keep her from her real family, she was bound to return one day. She would never do that to him. With a heavy heart, he let her go with Aff promising to come back as soon as she was finished with her work in Bangkok. In the afternoon Tik waved good bye to Aff as her train left his town. Inside, Tik hurt but he was glad Aff could be with her family also.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG...they fell in love.....kiss.....spent a year together....and now she has to leave bc of her father gasp......i do hope she comes back...awwww half his heart ^^

neena

sarNie Adult
IN BANGKOK. A metropolis with reigning skyscapers. Aff finally arrived in the evening. During the long train ride, she looked at the dried heart shaped fruit Tik gave her. She carried a part of him with her now. Aff went straight to the hospital next morning to see her father who lying in bed, he was in a coma. Aff sat next to him, tears runing down her cheeks feeling as if she was the worst daughter in the world. Apologizing for everything she did wrong. Ploy knocked on the door and walked in to find a crying Aff. They went out into the hallway to talk to each other. Sitting together on a bench in the lounge area.

"You're father is going into surgery this afternoon, they can't do anything but take away his legs...For a very long time, I thought you'd never come back."
Aff took in the truth, she felt guilt. Aff swallowed. "Ploy-"
"Before you left, you told me you'll return as soon as you felt like you found happiness? Did you?"
"...I did."
"Well then, why didn't you come home? You left everyone here to worry about you, don't you think you were being a little selfish? Why were you gone for so long?"
Aff had to tell Ploy, she was the only person who would help her find out what to do.
"...Ploy, if I tell you this, promise not to mention it to anyone."
Ploy raised an eye brow wondering what was to come.
"I will never hide anything from you...you know that..."
"...Yeah...I know...I'm suspisious...don't tell me you did something foolish like....get pregnant."
"NO! of course not...how could you think that..."
"Sorry, go on..."
"Well..." Aff cleared her throat. "I'm in love..."
Ploy stared at Aff for a second. "Love?"
"Yes." said Aff anxiously. "I've found him Ploy..."

As Ploy congraduated Aff, Aff's mother eavesdropped on the whole thing, she found out who Tik was in a matter of minutes. Aff's mother was furious about her daughter being in love with a country boy, she was determined to destroy their relationship, she's dreamt of a wealthy son-in-law for too long. This Tik wasn't going to ruin it for her. Aff's mother was angry but she had to put on a calm happy but sad face.
"Aff.." she called out to her daughter.
"Mom!" Aff ran to her mom and they shared a hug. "Mom...I've missed you so much."
"I thought I'd never see you again, dear. You're father...Oh God, I don't know, I'm so scared..." cried her mother.
"I'm here now, I'll stay here with you..."
"That's so good to hear."
Aff cried in her mother's arm as Ploy watched on feeling happy Aff's family have finally reunited.

Outside the hospital gates were a whole clan of reporters waiting to get a story off of Aff. Aff was trying to get to her car with the help of her mother and Ploy while everyone was pushing and yelling to have a word with her.
"What are you're plans this year, Khun Aff? asked a random reporter.
"Plans?...I don't have any at the moment."
"Where have you been all this time?"
"Uh...I prefer not to answer."
"You've been very private lately, you weren't like this before."
"I've learned my lesson."
"Can we have a word with you at least, can you tell us what you've been up to these past few months?"
"I'm sorry...I have no projects right now, if anyone is here to talk about my personal life then please leave."
They reached the car and Aff went into the car as lights flashed and voices came in every direction, actress Aff Taksaorn was back.

SNAP SNAP SNAP, on OHO magazine, "THE RETURN OF AFF TAKSAORN, WILL SHE SINK AGAIN?" A paparazzi picture appeared next to the caption. Ploy threw the magazine down right as Aff walked into her office.
"What's wrong?"
Ploy looked up at Aff. "Nothing."
"See this yet?" asked Aff as she pulled out her own OHO magazine.
Ploy rolled her eyes and sat down behind her desk. "I was hoping you wouldn't see it."
"Yeah, well, try hiding it, its in every stall out on the streets."
"Aff, people here don't remember you...you flushed you're career down the drain."
"Did I?"
Ploy raised an eye brow.
"Guess where I was this morning? I got a call from the producers of CH3..."
"You were at CH3? Why didn't you tell me?"
"I wanted to do it myself, anyway, before I left, remember the role they offered to me?"
"Yeah, but they decided not to make that lakorn anymore, at least since you walked out on it."
"Well, after a long talk with the director, he reconsidered and is even revising the screenplay with me."
"But...how about the producers?"
"We have to send the screenplay back to CH3 to fully accept putting money into making this project possible."
Ploy chuckled, "Wow, what's gotten into you? You've never been so determined."
Aff smiled. "I'm back and this time, better then before...I promise."

While, in Tik's town, day and night seemed forever because all Tik thought of while working in various places around town was Aff. Tik had a smile on his face that shined more brightly then ever before, Aff was always in his dreams. He was so much in love but that didn't distract him from his work at the theatre house or the hotel his friends owned.

On a hot summer's day, Chompoo ran through the whole town with a letter in her hand. If had Aff's address on it. Chompoo wanted Tik to read it fast. Tik was at the ticketing booth when Chompoo brought him Aff's first letter.
"UNCLE!! LOOK!! WHOSE NAME IS THIS!?!!"
Tik snatched the letter from Chompoo and quickly opened it.
"Hey." Tik signaled Chompoo to go away before he read the letter. He was so happy to finally recieve a letter from Aff, while he read the letter his smile disappeared. Chompoo ran to tell her Mam that Aff wrote to Tik. When Chompoo came back out from getting her mom they saw Uncle Tik walk off with the letter, looking angry. Chompoo and Mam followed him to the cliff.

At Tik's cliff, he stood alone with the letter in one hand. Tik looked out into the mountains, picturing Aff across the mountains that separated them. He reread the letter. The letter read.

"My time with you was as if a dream that will never come true. I have never thought this love between us was ever real. I've never used you in any way, call this a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes in love. Please never contact me, you were a part of my past that I wish not to remember. I too will never return because I am home with my parents who love me more then anything. My future is determined and you are not a part of it. I apologize if I have hurted you in any way but I wish to tell you the truth before anything becomes too serious." Signed Aff Taksaorn.

Tik smirked. "A joke...love is just a joke to you, Aff...Taksaorn." Tik crumbled the letter with his fist.
"Uncle Tik." called out Chompoo from behind. Tik turned to look at both Mam and Chompoo. "See mom, Aff did write Uncle a letter."
Mam noticed Tik's frown. "Tik? What's wrong? Let me see that letter."
Tik threw the letter on the ground and walked away, angrily.
"Tik! What the-" Mam ran to pick up the letter, she opened it to read. Mam covered her mouth in shock. "Oh my God. Tik...how could-"
Tik stopped. "If that is what she wants, I don't want anything to do with her either. I should have known, I should have never trusted her words..." sighed Tik. He wasn't angry but sad about the issue of Aff dumping him. Tik thought they really had something going on. "Its a good thing...she's happy now in her glamourous world...I should have known...I'm not good enough for her."
"But..." said Mam. "You have to go after her..."
Tik finally turned to look at Mam again. "Go after her? For what? To make a fool out of myself...She doesn't want to see me...or US anymore...I'm not going after anyone..."
Tik walked off leaving Mam and Chompoo by the cliff.

The walk from the cliff to Tik's theater house took forever since he kept thinking about Aff and her harsh words. Every step of the way made him hate her even more. He stopped when he saw a lady in front of the theater house. She had huge sunglasses on and dressed like a wealthy woman. Tik walked slowly towards the theater house where the lady was standing. Wondering who she was. The lady looked at the movie poster at the front, waiting for the owners to appear. She turned around as if she sensed Tik's presence. Tik eyes widen, taking a closer look. The lady took off her sunglasses and smiled at Tik.
"Hello, honey!"
"MOM!?"

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
more, I'm loving this fanfic.
I wonder who's the guy aff is going to marry to when her mom mentioned marriage proposal. I can't wait to see if tik is going to the city with his mom to check out aff. I am disliking aff's mom, how could she do that to poor tik who was once dump already and now having to go through it again with the fake aff letter. Oh, heartbroken.

neena

sarNie Adult
EVENING, everyone was asleep while Tik sat outside on Mam's porch. He opened the letter Aff sent him again. Earlier, Chompoo had given it to him, she didn't want him to throw it away. Tik reread it over and over again, he hated Aff with every word in the letter. Feeling like a moron who's been fooled again. He might look tough and act tough but inside, his feelings are sincere. His mom woke up and saw that her son was sitting alone outside so she decided to join him. They sat next to each other. Tik hid the letter.
"Its late, aren't you going to bed?" asked his mother after yawning. "Hmm...feels quite nice out here."
Tik nodded, agreeing with her. "So, how's the boutique?"
"Its doing well...I'm sure you know what Laila is doing for the Boutique?"
"I know. She's going to do great for the Boutique."
"How about you?
"What?"
His mom grinning like a kid wanting candy.
"Don't tell me...you came here to convince me to model for Kiss After Kiss?"
"We have another collection to showcase at the Bangkok Fashion Week this spring, I want you to be a part of it."
Tik stared at his mom for a very long time. If he went to Bangkok he would be able to meet Aff and confront her about everything. Not only would he be doing nothing but helping his mother also.
"Na ka?" said his mom.
"Let me think it through, I...need time, let me finish my work here first mom."
"Whats the matter? Since I've been here, you've been quiet, normally you'd give me the first hug."
Tik faked a smile. "Nothing."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEXT MORNING, BREAKFAST

The food on Mam's spoon missed her mouth, it dropped on the table. "WHAT!?" said Mam in a loud tone. "You're going with mom to Bangkok?...its because of-"
Tik interrupted. "I'm going because of work...Mom wants me to model for her boutique."
"What Jesadaporn is saying is true, dear."
Mam's mouth dropped, surprised. "No way...you a model?"
"What? Do I look that bad? What do you say Chompoo?" asked Tik.
"I think you'll be a great model, I wanna see you in those magazines, Uncle."
Tik smiled. "Thank you. See, Mam, someone here actually thinks I look like a real model."
"Just lose the long bangs and shabby clothes then you'll be fine." teased Mam.
After a week in town it was time to leave for Bangkok at last, Tik packed all his belongings, said good-bye to his friends and family.
"Take care Mam, I won't go long..."
"Are you going because you want to find Aff?" asked Mam.
"I have nothing to do with her anymore."
"Tik...I'll take you're word on it, please don't try to do anything you'll regret."
"I respect what she has to say...I've put it behind me already."
"You really can forgive her that easily?"
"Our relationship grew so fast, I think we rushed things too much, besides...I'm going to Bangkok for mother's boutique, I've helped Dad all these years, I think its time I helped Mom.
"Hmm...you're right, Dad has us all here but Mom, she's with no one down in the cities."
"Don't worry." smiled Tik.

MEANWHILE, in the Aff's household.
"Watch whatever my daughter sends to this address, understood?" Aff's mother gives a piece of paper to a house servant. "I don't want her to send any type of letter or ANYTHING to this person, do you hear me? AND, if this person sends anything here, dispose of it immediately." said Aff's mother to the servant girl.
The servant girl excused herself out of the livingroom as Aff made her way in.
"Ow, where are you headed? You're looking nice in that outfit?"
"I have a meeting."
"Really?!" said her mom excitedly. "Where?"
"Meeting with a magazine for a photo shoot."
"Good, I'll go too."
"No need, I can go on my own."
"But we never get to spend time together."
"I know, but this is urgent work, I have to go over to CH3 this evening also, I have an audition with the director of a new lakorn."
"Lakorn?" smiled her mother.
"Yes, mom, don't worry about me, tonight, I'll come back and we can go eat out, I promise, nah?"
At this point, Aff's mother felt like the luckiest mother alive.

Aff went over to the mall after her meeting with the magazine, she was booked to got to Puket the day after tomorrow for the photo shoot. Before she went, she wanted to bring half of Tik's fruit shaped heart with her. At the mall, she asked a jeweler to handcraft a necklace for her with Tik's gift.

DURING THE TRAIN RIDE TO BANGKOK, Aff's image popped up in Tik's mind a few times, the same went for Aff. They constantly thought of each other. Aff was thinking about how much she wanted to see Tik but Tik was thinking about how maybe Aff had already forgotten him. Tik and his mother arrived in Bangkok, they headed straight to his mother's condo which was very beautiful. Tik came to Bangkok at last and he was determined to work hard for his mother, all he thought about was family, only family wouldn't betray him.

The coming weeks preparations for the upcoming Bangkok Fashion Week went on in the Kiss After Kiss boutique. All together, Laila, Tik, and Tik's mother worked hard to achieve the very best for the new collection. The designs came from the minds of his mother and Laila. Tik also transformed himself from a country boy into a very hot sexy looking model. He got rid of his long hair, he worked out to get into the perfect shape. Tik no longer looked like a country boy, he was a lady killer. Tik was to debut as a model for Kiss After Kiss.

At the hospital, Aff's father was still in a coma. Aff's mother was determined to make her daughter marry the son of a rich man. This was a good opportunity, while her husband was unconscious, she would force the marriage upon Aff. Aff went Puket and after she returned she'll be attending the opening ceremony for her new comeback lakorn. The new lakorn was to be shot in China with actor Mos. After the opening ceremony, Aff will be flying to China and the next 4 months she will be shooting. When Aff's mother found out, she came up with a plan, once Aff is settled in China, she will send Aff the man who wishes to marry her. They will spend time together and find out if they are meant to be. Aff knew nothing about her mother's plan.

BANGKOK FASHION WEEK.
Everywhere, there were lights. Tik's eyes hurt as he tried opening his eyes to the brightness of the lights. He walked the ramp like a professional. His white shirt opened to see his smooth chest. This was the first time the press had seen Tik, they were amazed at how good looking he was. The other male models didn't stand a chance, all the shots were taken of Tik, the crowd wondered who this new model was. At last, the showcase came to a close and Tik's mother and Laila both came out. They dragged Tik out on the runway once again to introduce him to the press.
"This is my son, Tik Jesadaporn." said his mother happily.
"Wow, who would have known that you have such a handsome son, obviously he's got the attention of everyone in this room tonight. Khun Tik, is this you're first time doing runway? If so, how do you feel?"
"Hmm...honestly, a little disoriented." he chuckled. "But, I'm very glad to be here, I'm doing something different, but in the end, work is work."
"Well said, now that everyone knows who you are, do you plan on doing more runway modeling? Everyone was amazed at how good you looked on the runway."
"...I am not a city boy at all, I was raised in the country so all this is new to me, we'll see."
During the after party, Tik was in the spotlight, never had he seen so many people wanting to know who he was. Lights flashed everywhere as he posed with different people every few seconds. The night was filled with music and everything a celebrity would be doing. Tik was pushing the doors to stardom while Aff was in China trying to bring her career back.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow....aff's mom is so mean..but i hope the boy she's talking about turns out to be tik ^^ tik is one HOT model hmmm :drool:

neena

sarNie Adult
For weeks, Tik and Aff haven't heard of each others whereabouts. Aff thought Tik had forgotten her. She stuffed the necklace she made with his gift away in her suitcase, deep down. Aff wondered why Tik never wrote to her. She would call home almost everyday if someone had sent her any letters. Tik gave up on love and surrounded his thoughts only on work for the boutique. Since his debut, he's had numerous offers from different modeling agencies but he won't take any work unless they were for his mother. He wanted the Kiss After Kiss boutique to run successfully. Days went on and slowly they didn't think of each other.

In China, on set one day, a young man shows up introducing himself as the son of Aff's mother's friend. He was a tall, dark, and handsome guy named Bin. Bin was also a model in Thailand, eagerly he was wanting to meet Aff because his folks were planning on getting them married. Aff's mother purposely sent Bin to China to spend time with her. Aff always thought good of Bin. He was what any woman would want and since she heard nothing of Tik, she gave Bin a chance. During free time, Aff and Bin spent time together, while Bin's feelings grew stronger towards Aff, she felt a little connection with Bin.

The months have past and in Thailand, a fan club for Tik was established. His popularity was growing day after day. He was on every famous magazine with his shirt on or off, the girls didn't care, all they wanted was a piece of Tik. Kiss After Kiss Boutique became popular among teens, the sales went up 30% from the previous year. Tik was being offered both lakorn and movie roles but declined most of them. The pressure was tough but Tik lived through all of it.

The love between Tik and Aff really faded.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aff took months to film her new lakorn with Mos, it was time to go back to Thailand in the summer time. By now, her relationship had evolved with Bin. The necklace with half of Tik's dried up fruit heart, she never looked at again. When she returned to Thailand, a mob of reporters awaited her arrival. Questions were asked all over the place. Unoticingly, she would past huge boards with Tik's face on it, either advertising a toothpaste or a noodle brand. Aff was so glad to be home and Bin came along with her. Aff's mother was so glad they stayed together, her dream of having Bin as a son-in-law was slowly coming into play.

A year has past, Tik and Aff have forgotten one another completely. They both moved on. Aff became a top actress once again, her lakorn with Mos was a hit and everyone wanted her. She really was an actress who was powerful in every aspect. Tik traveled all over the world, modeling and doing commercials in most Asian countries. He was popular as a model. Girls loved him.

SNAP SNAP SNAP, on the front page of OHO magazine, "Bin+Aff" Aff was being interviewed about the her allenged model boyfriend, Bin.
"He's the closest guy friend I have, but I'm not admitting anything at the moment."
On Bin's side.
"I have nothing but love for Miss Aff, I hope she will accept me soon."

Chompoo switched the channel many times, she didn't notice Bin or Aff's interview. She turned off her T.V. when the phone rang.
"Hello."
"Hey, Chompoo!"
Chompoo paused before she realized the voice. "Uncle Tik?"
"Good morning!"
"Good morning? But its dark here Uncle."
"Its morning here."
"Ow, where are you?"
"I'm in Brazil."
"Bra-Bra-Bra...zaaaaaaaaaal?"
Tik chuckled. "Never mind. I see you in a day or two."
Chompoo smiled. "Really? Why?"
"I'm coming home. Tell you're mom that."
"Okay, but you have to promise me something."
"What's that you little twit?"
"Hehehe...we have to have a movie night in grandpa's theater."
"Ok-Ok...deal."

Tik made it to his hometown at last, everyone not being able to recognize him, he was in shades and had shorter hair. He was dressed like a city boy. The first night he was home, the theater house closed so Chompoo and Tik could have their movie night. Mam was watching movies with them the whole night also. Chompoo fell asleep after the first movie.
"So, tell me, why you came back?"
"There is so much going around, its quite nice to be around people I love."
Mam smiled. "Have you been taking care of Mother?"
"Of course. The boutique is running smoothly."
"Hmm...and Aff?"
"What about her?"
"Have you met her and asked her why she wrote the letter to you?"
"...Its been a year that I haven't seen her. Its a good thing, the more I don't see her, the more I won't hate her or remember her..."
"Don't you want to know why she would write like that to you? I feel like you misjudged her, Tik."
"Misjudged who? Has she written to me since that letter anyway?"
"...No...nothing."
"Well then, if she was sincere she would have written back after the first letter to explain the misunderstanding. The first letter was meant to be the last letter she was ever to write to me...I don't feel I should tie myself down to her, especially since she never wanted anything to do with me in the first place..."
Mam was silent and didn't know what to say.
"Can we not talk about this? We're wasting away the film."
Mam and Tik sat silently watching the movie.
"I've decided..." said Mam.
"Decided what?" asked Tik.
"Chompoo and I would like to go to the cities with you."
"Why? weren't you trying to run away from the cities?"
"You're right, but now I want to go back, see Mom...you know." Mam smiled. "Take us with you."
Tik raised an eye brow.

BANGKOK, Tik loved his sister and would do anything she said so if she wanted to go to Bangkok, her wish would be granted. They left town and went to stay in Bangkok with Grandma Pholdee. Tik hasn't been in Bangkok for a long time since he's been in many different countries modeling. The first few days he toured the city with Chompoo but after the few days he was scheduled to a meeting with CH3 by his agency. CH3 was trying to strike a deal with him to star in a new lakorn with him as a new pa'ek. He had to audition first, audition went smoothly and after a few days, he was to play the part.

FITTING DAY. An entertainment channel interviewed him.
"Now, let us introduce the T.V. audience to the upcoming pa'ek. He's already established himself as a famous model and has a huge fan base all over Asia. This will be his first lakorn ever. Khun Tik Jesadaporn Pholdee. Hello."
"Hello." said Tik.
"Thank you for giving us you're time to do this short interview segment."
"No problem."
"This is you're first lakorn, have you done any research?"
"Nah, I like to wing it...just kidding, of course I have, I play a soldier who gets cast away, so I have to understand a little about combat. The setting is during WWII also, its a period lakorn"
"Ah...and you're nang'ek? Have you met her?"
"Actually, I'm quite eager to meet her, I don't know who she is but I hope we work well together."
The interview ended and Tik went back to the dressing room to get ready to wear his outfits meant for the lakorn. The camera's were ready, the photographers were all set and so was Tik. He came out and stood in front of the cameras. Flashlights lit every direction as he posed in his soldier look.
"Ok, our nang'ek is here." said the director who was watching Tik. "I want a few pictures with you two."
The cameras turned off as they waited for the nang'ek to walk onto set. The nang'ek was in a traditional Thai white wedding gown. She looked up at Tik.
"Aff...?" he whispered so quiet, no one heard.
Aff stopped when she saw his face. What seemed like forever, they stared at each other not believing this moment was happening. Tik didn't know what to think, she was so beautiful but he was not to fall so easily this time around, she broke his heart. Aff also didn't know what to think, the man she ever loved was in front of her but the gap between them right now seemed like a hundred steps away. Everyone around them were silent as they watched Tik and Aff act so strangely, just looking at one another. Aff walked up to him as if they've never met before, without a word, she stood next to him. The director told him to put his hand around her waist, Tik hesitated but did so, this was his job. He gently touched her waist, pulling her in closer to him. Aff looked up at him. This was awkward.
"Perfect!" said the director.