KISSLIVE...

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
We actually record at the same studio that he does...lol....he has potential and I actually liked his music....the instrumentals are good. Never met the guy , but I hope that if he is indeed very rude to you then he can change his attitude in the future.

lol..as a matter of fact I still havn't bought my copy yet....the SEG crew has been bagging on my promise to buy his CD to show him some support since we heard his sample at the studio in October. OK...I will, Fresno New Year ...so stop bagging on me...sheeesh!
And I will too!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Like i said in the other topic... dude cannot sing! sounds more like he's just yelling or saying words... i'm not usually this harsh, but seriously... lol, he's as bad as the group ONO from Wisconsin, except for they sound like girls...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Like i said in the other topic... dude cannot sing! sounds more like he's just yelling or saying words... i'm not usually this harsh, but seriously... lol, he's as bad as the group ONO from Wisconsin, except for they sound like girls...
He is too delusional...cant sing...and with that kind of attitude, I dont know who will support him. Maybe just his friends and family. Oh, and he is NOT welcome in Fresno.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
We actually record at the same studio that he does...lol....he has potential and I actually liked his music....the instrumentals are good. Never met the guy , but I hope that if he is indeed very rude to you then he can change his attitude in the future.

lol..as a matter of fact I still havn't bought my copy yet....the SEG crew has been bagging on my promise to buy his CD to show him some support since we heard his sample at the studio in October. OK...I will, Fresno New Year ...so stop bagging on me...sheeesh!
And I will too!
His music sounds okay, but his voice killed it. The dude need help.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
i post some comments on his video and said it to him that he is wasting his money and he needs vocal lesson and more practice and guess what? he replied it back to me and he said:

Yeah thats what I thought, why don't you show us something?? All you can do is OPEN your HOE.. and I meant your "HOLE" about other peeps accomplishment while you are SHIT! Show me your face and your talent?? I doupt you got none!

Don't be jealouse cause KISSLIVE didn't pick you to be in his MUSIC VIDEO.. You're just not good enough and don't qaulify!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
aww really? lol.. i liked ONO..lol i liked their song Tsis Xav Pom Kuv Lawm.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i post some comments on his video and said it to him that he is wasting his money and he needs vocal lesson and more practice and guess what? he replied it back to me and he said:

Yeah thats what I thought, why don't you show us something?? All you can do is OPEN your HOE.. and I meant your "HOLE" about other peeps accomplishment while you are SHIT! Show me your face and your talent?? I doupt you got none!

Don't be jealouse cause KISSLIVE didn't pick you to be in his MUSIC VIDEO.. You're just not good enough and don't qaulify!
hey did u reply back to him?

candi

sarNie Juvenile

I havent seen any "accomplishment" in his videos! I could easily go to a studio and record, just like him..and that dude got NO TALENT!

Too bad I cant reply back to him. He's too scared that he blocked me right after he commented me. :lol:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I saw him perform at some hmong party. At first i was like what kinda name is kisslive but then i gave him a chance and actually tried to watch hi...omg, the dude was horrible. i swear only his people cheered for him. i mean he went on forever. dude comes off very cocky. he didnt smile to anyone. put his stunna shades on (iit was hella dark inside), went back to his table and crossed his arm, acting like he's the sh*t. never thought he would actually come out with an album.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I saw him perform at some hmong party. At first i was like what kinda name is kisslive but then i gave him a chance and actually tried to watch hi...omg, the dude was horrible. i swear only his people cheered for him. i mean he went on forever. dude comes off very cocky. he didnt smile to anyone. put his stunna shades on (iit was hella dark inside), went back to his table and crossed his arm, acting like he's the sh*t. never thought he would actually come out with an album.
wat kind of hmong party was this?

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
really!!!!!! if i would you then i would laugh!

he was in the singing competition last year at sacramento hmong new year and damn it was so funny and horrible!!!!!!

damn, all his people or friends need to be honest with him that he needs practice and he can't sing

oh yeah, he looks so conceited after reading about what you saw him at this hmong party

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
WOW!
sounds cocky and uncool to me.

i never heard of him,
but it definitely seems like he's a baby.

i'll step up at his booth and see what baby boy is made of.
then i can attest to his attitude and such.

wow. so not impressive to read this about him.

thanks.

take care ya'll.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
If he is going to be at the fresno new year, maybe i might go to his booth and see what he's all about. If he goes and sing at the stage, I'll ask my friends to boo him. :lol:

candi

sarNie Juvenile
I saw their booth at the fresno new year. It was small and no one around. They already put the cds on sale for $5.00 on the second day. I wanted to say something but I'm afraid the guy that was at the booth might not be the jerk and I didnt want to hurt someone innocent. I feel bad for him.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
ahaha..
i saw the booth at sac new years
i didn't go to fresno new years at all this year..
well.. he wasn't getting any business..
and uhm... his attitude... lol.
good luck.
you guys are funny...
i mess with some people on youtube too..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yeah...saw his booth at Fresno. No people at his booth. Serves him right! Did anyone mention...he's butt ugly.

cecilia

Staff member
i've tried searching for him on youtube but can't, can someone link me, want to hear how he is too.