Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

tinah

sarNie Coma
sorrie i have no idea what time IPTV airs it

but yeh, just saw epi 3. Romes dad wants him to marry Ae due to business reasons. so mad that its only 30 mins. its getting interesting

another slap scene in the next epi. hehe

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah, I hate that it's only 30 mins. It needs to be longer. Just when it's about to get interesting, it ends! ARG!

gloria83

sarNie Adult
the paek, rome is really good looking...i like these new actors...this lakorn looks really good..i'm glad it comes on every mon fri.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
Rome's acting is better. I like him. It's very interesting. Sririta is very very cute.
yep. i agree

i like the fact that this lakorn focus on many characters. their roles stands out equally and not just the pra'nang

Khun Nok Sinjai isnt really noticiable in here though.

danny

sarNie Hatchling
I have to agree I would have never thought that it was interesting...
but, I'm liking it....Sirita and Rome they are adorable.....
as for Ae she plays a very convincing second lead.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi 4 was really good. the hospital scene w/Rome Rita was cute. i agree. they are cute together

Rome had to find out that he lost his father and hes blind the same time. thats too much to handle. but yeh, he could act.

bv83

sarNie Egg
just curious, people... did ann and rome have a drama together? if so, what's the title? if not, what other dramas did he air in?

tinah

sarNie Coma
just curious, people... did ann and rome have a drama together? if so, what's the title? if not, what other dramas did he air in?
no, they havent yet. i hope they will though. Well, his 1st drama was "rung nok bon plai mai" w/Donut & Yard. he played as the doctor but he wasnt the pra'ek though. this is his 2nd lakorn and now hes the pra'ek ^_^

he has another with Rita which will be airing after Ja/Pips lakorn :D

maijune

SarNie Adult
no, they havent yet. i hope they will though. Well, his 1st drama was "rung nok bon plai mai" w/Donut & Yard. he played as the doctor but he wasnt the pra'ek though. this is his 2nd lakorn and now hes the pra'ek ^_^

he has another with Rita which will be airing after Ja/Pips lakorn :D

so they had 2 lakorns together?...this is their first one and then the second one will be air after pip and ja's lakorn right?...

tinah

sarNie Coma
calla, you should check it out. its really good

Rome already became blind.

tinah

sarNie Coma
finally there was an opening credit on epi 5. looks dramatic/sad.

Rome & Ae is now married and their suppose to go live in the Klin Kaew house. they already took Rome to the house but Ae end up running away w/her bf, so Ritas probaly gonne be there instead. no one knows beside Panada though. anways, dont know how but Rome/Rita will be married in the next epi. woo hoo! :yahoo:

mokka

sarNie Adult
I have a question: So Rita's father is the lady that took Rita in, husband or what? Why does she hate Rita?
Rita's real mom isn't married right?

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I have a question: So Rita's father is the lady that took Rita in, husband or what? Why does she hate Rita?
Rita's real mom isn't married right?
Yes, Rita father is Boom Panadda's husband.
Rita's real mom isn't married but she's pregnant with Rita's father. It's like she's his mistress but they love each other before he gets married.
That's why Boom hate Rita and her mother. She kind of have a mental-illness too.

I want to see the next eps. when they're together at the house in the island. Love Rome and Rita :dude:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, Romes gonna lock Rita in a room on epi 6. i havent seen it yet, but thats what noiki mentioned

hes still mean even after he became blind lol. so cant wait to see more scenes of him n' rita

reminds me of Pip cuz thats what he gonna do to Ja in the next epi lol