Knight Angels ... aum/aff

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. yea that was a rape.. but.. i have no idea how to write them.. lmao... so sorry.. if it doesnt make sense.. ^_^.. hehe.. im not like the other writers like for example SARN.. DONNA.. RR.. WHO CAN WRITE THEM "R" SCENES.. lol.. hahaha...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lmao.. yea that was a rape.. but.. i have no idea how to write them.. lmao... so sorry.. if it doesnt make sense.. ^_^ .. hehe.. im not like the other writers like for example SARN.. DONNA.. RR.. WHO CAN WRITE THEM "R" SCENES.. lol.. hahaha...
I can't write R scenes... lol... I always end up with a willing... :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
part 26

"TEM! TEM! TEM! WHERE ARE YOU WITH THE KEYS!!"

"Here... I found it..."

Soriya's mom quickly took the keys from Tem's hand and began unlocking the door. "Damn! What key is it. Soriya I'm coming..."

"Oh dear.. you wouldn't think.." questions Harit's mother.

"Don't you dare say anything.. My daughter is the most conservative person ever in the world. she..."

*** the door knob slowly clicked as it unlocked... ***

Her mom quickly opened the door.. "OMG!! HARIT!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGHTER... SORIYA.. "

"HARIT!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF THIS INSTANT!! .. I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!!"

** Harit turned around... **

"Mother.. I could explain" he said as he jumped off the bed.

Soriya's mother was in digust.. "Cover your ......."

"OMG SON!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!"

Harit looked at himself.. He finally realized that he was naked.. and that they saw his manhood. "YIKES!! BUT I CAN EXPLAIN!!" he shouted as he grabbed a pillow.

"SORIYA.. SORIYA!!" shouted her mother.

Soriya slowly got up on the bed with the sheets tightly covered around her.. "Mother.... I..."

"HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO MY DAUGHTER HARIT!! THE WEDDING WAS SOON.. YOU COULD'VE WAITED..!!" SAID BOTH THE MOTHERS.

"Mom.. cancel the wedding.. I won't marry a fool like him.. I won't trouble myself with this little boy at all. GET HIM OUT OF MY SIGHT THIS INSTANCE!! YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT I WILL DO!!"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Rangsimund, but please get your son out of my house this instant."

"Harit!! Out this instant!!.. wait outside the door!!"

"I want you out too Mrs. Rangsimund.."

Mrs. Rangsimund was shocked hearing this and was also very saddened. "I want to apologize on his behalf before I leave. I'm sorry khun Soriya.. I.."

"Leave this instant.. It's not you who did this.. Leave.."

"Please leave..." said her mother..

Mrs. Rangsimund silently left the room. Harit was still outside waiting. She slapped him on the face. "WHO TAUGHT YOU TO BE LIKE THIS??!! I DON'T REMEMBER HAVING A SON LIKE YOU!!"

"MOM.. you.. you.. slapped me.. I.. I.."

"Why can't I?? I raised you up all this time.. How can you do this to me??"

"Mom.. I didn't mean to.. I.. I.."

"SILENCE!!!.. HURRY UP AND GET DRESSED!!.. I WILL BE WAITING IN THE CAR!!" she quickly walked away as tears quickly rolled down on her face.

"Mom... I'm sorry... it's all her fault..."

--------------------------

"My dear So.. "

"Mom.. please leave..I don't want you to see me like this.."

"Dear.. do you know how much this hurts me..."

"If you did, why did you engage us?"

"You two had always been engaged since birth.. I.."

"JUST STOP IT!!.. I WON'T MARRY HIM.. I RATHER KILL MYSELF.. NO!.. HE'S NOT EVEN WORTH ME KILLING MYSELF.. I SHALL RUN AWAY INSTEAD!"

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT.. HOW WOULD I LIVE WITHOUT YOU.. YOUR MY FLESH AND BLOOD..."

"I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE MOTHER.. I L-O---"

"YOU CAN'T... LOVE ANYONE ELSE.. !!!" she said as she slapped So.

"mmmooootthhhheeerrrr... what is this mother??? what have i done to deserve this.. mother.." questioned So as tears of blood rolled down her red cheek. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"

Her mother slowly looked at her hands... "What have I done?? Khun So.. I.. I.."

"GET AWAY FROM ME.. I HATE YOU!!.. DO YOU HEAR ME!!.. I HATE YOU!!.. I SHOULD'VE FOLLOWED FATHER. ONLY HE TRULY LOVED ME!! I HATE YOU!! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!" SHOUTED SORIYA AS SHE QUICKLY RAN INTO THE BATHROOM, LOCKING HERSELF IN.

"SO!! SO!! OPEN THE DOOR.. I'M SORRY.. SORIYA.. SORIYA.. SO YOU HEAR ME.. I'M SORRY..I DI-"

"DIDN'T MEAN TO.. DID YOU MEANT TO SAY THAT?? YOU ALREADY DID.. IT'S TOO LATE.. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT".. SHE CONTINUED SHOUTING.. She quickly got into the shower and turned on the hot water. Steam quickly built up in the bathroom, making everything foggy. She scrubbed herself so many times trying to clean herself from what the contamination. She scratched herself so hard that blood was everywhere. "CLEAN.. CLEAN.. I NEED TO BE CLEAN.."

"SORIYA!! OPEN THE DOOR THIS INSTANT!!"

--------------------------

She got out of the shower while leaving the water running, to make it seem as if she was still taking a shower. She wiped herself clean and quickly put on her "supposed-to-be" wedding dress.. since it was the only outfit in there. She smirked, "I will never be your bride." She tied one end of the bloody sheet onto the door handle as she threw the rest of the sheet outside the window. "so long mother.." She exited the room holding onto the sheet tightly, making sure she wouldn't fall.

But luck wasn't on her side at all. She slipped and happened to land right on top of Harit's car, making a huge *BANG*.

"Harit, what was that.. "

"Let me check mother.."

He quickly got out of the car to see what it was, but was surprised when he found out it was Soriya.

......................TBC...........................

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im so lazy writing these days since school got me super busy.. i shall try to update more often ^_^..

hehe btw i have no idea where im leadin this on.... lalala but aniwaise.. enjoy ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks aiko, omg their mother walked in on harit "aheming" soriya. AHHHH! soriya was going to leave, but landed on Harit's car, i wonder what's going to happen next.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
part 27

"My my my.. why are you here Ms. .. no.. i mean Mrs. Rangsimund?" Are you hurt?" smiled Harit as he continues staring at the injured Soriya.

"THAT'S MRS. ASANEE TO YOU!!" she shouted as she jumped off the car using her hand to support her neck.

"HEY WAIT!!!"

Soriya didn't care for him and continued running off... "Shoot.. Why did I have to land on his car?"

"Soriya.. " he smiled.. "I'll get you next time.."

"Who was it Harit?" asked his mother.

"Oh.. nothing.. just a run-a-way bride ... "

"Oh... ok get in the car.." Run-a-way bride you say.. his mother thought.. "WHAT.. RUN-A-WAY BRIDE??? SORIYA... SORIYA...WHERE DID SHE GO..?"

"You're quite fast mother. Too late she already ran away..."

"Quickly go look for her... She can't get hurt.... Even if you were to find her.. I still won't forgive you.."

"Then why should I then?"

She quickly slapped the back of his head.. " GO NOW!!"

"Fine fine.. sheesh.."

----------------------------

"Help me... please.. help me.. I beg of you... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...." Rome quickly awoken from his dream.. "That's weird.. " he said to himself in confusion.. "Who was she??"

***DING DONG... DING DON..***

"Just who can that be?..." Asanee got up and quickly went downstairs to open the door.. He yawned as he opened the door **YAWN** He quickly covered his mouth when he saw that it was Soriya. "Soriya.. what are you doing here?"

"Asanee.. " she smiled..

".. Come in.. Relax... Let me go make some coffee.."

As he was about to leave to go to the kitchen, Soriya hugged him from behind.. "i love you..." she whispered.

Asanee was very happy to hear these words coming from his love.. But he was also curious why it was all of a sudden.. "Honey.. is there something wrong with you?" he said as he turned to face her. He gazed upon her beautiful face, slowly wiping the tears.. "Did I do something wrong?"

Soriya quickly took a step back and quickly wiped her tears away with her hands.. "Ahh.. it's nothing.. Something flew inside.. that's all.. no worries.." she smiled.

"You sure? And why are you wearing a wedding dress? Have a seat... "

"Yes I'm sure..Umm.. no reason.. I just wanted to.. I'm just thinking to much these days.. That's all.. "

Asanee grabbed her arm gently.. "Well... whatever it is.. It's alright now.. I'm here.." he said as he gently plants a kiss on her soft pink cheeks. He gently glide his hand through her hair.. He felt something wet.. He removed his hand.. "blood... BLOOD!! SORIYA.. SORIYA.. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!"

"Oh.. it's ... nn-oo-ttt.........." she fainted in his arms..

"SORIYA.. SORIYA!!.. WAKE UP!!.. SORIYA!!" HE SHOUTED.

"LET ME GO!! YOU PERVERT!! i SAID LET ME GO!!!" SHOUTED AN ANONYMOUS WOMAN.

"How much do you want for her?" asked a loan shark.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!" SHE CONTINUED SHOUTING.

He punched her on the face. "This ain't a place for you to scream whenever you want... This is business.."

"She's a fiesty one ain't she..." the buyer smiled as he could feel his manhood was getting super excited. "S1,000"

"Too little.. at least $2,500"

"LET ME GO!!" SHE CONTINUED SCREAMING.. "YOU CAN'T SELL ME.. I WILL REPORT YOU!!"

He gave her another punch but this time it was her stomach. "Shut up you bitch. I own you now.. You listen to me!"

The blow was so painful that she couldn't breathe.. "Y--- Y--"

"So.. where were we?"

"Hmmm.. $1,500.. take it or leave it.. She has too much bruises.. "

"WHY YOU!!.. Fine.. $1,500 it is.. Deal.."

"Deal.. Now quickly put her in my car.. Make it slick.. or else.."

"L--E---T ....G--O!" she cried in pain..

"Just where has she gone too??" wondered Harit..

"Just take me home.. You lost her already.." said his mother.

"Yes mom.."

"It's Mrs. Rangsimund!! Don't you forget that.."

"YES MA'AM.. I MEAN.. MRS. RANGSIMUND...."

She sighed.. "Just where have you gone... khun So.."

Harit muttered to himself.. "Look at what you done.. Even my mother hates me.. I didn't do anything wrong.. I'm the best man out there.. No one can be better than me.. Damn you.."

"CAN YOU STOP MUMBLING!! IT'S SO ANNOYING!!!"

"YES MRS. RANGSIMUND!!"

"AFF YOU'LL BE FINE!!.. BE SAFE..." said Asanee as he quickly took her out of his car and rushed to the hospital. "PLEASE!! YOU GOT TO HELP ME!!.. " HE SHOUTED AT THE NURSE...

"uuuhhh.. Right this way.. Put here there.. I'll get the Doctor.. Please go out to sign the paperwork and to wait for the patient... "

"Thank you... Please help her..." gasped Asanee.

He decided to take a stroll outside after he finished the paperwork.. He also wanted to get some fresh air.. He was worried sick for Soriya. "Just what happened to you.. Did someone hurt you??

"MMMMMMMMMM--MMMMMMMMMMM"

He heard something around the area.. "Who's there?? Show yourself..!!" he shouted..

"Help me... please.. help me.. I beg of you... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...." A WOMAN SHOUTED.

It seemed like de-ja-vu for Asanee.. as if he heard that before.. He quickly ran to go check. "I heard that before... but from where...??"

The screaming got louder and louder... "HELP ME... PLEASE.. HELP ME.. SOMEBODY.. ANYBODY.. I BEG OF YOU... LET ME GO...." SHE CONTINUED SHOUTING.

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH!!.. I DIDN'T WASTE MY MONEY FOR NOTHING!!.. NOW STOP MOVING!!" shouted the buyer as he harshly ripped her blouse off.. "SUCH A HOT AND SEXY BODY YOU HAVE.. ALL MINES!!" he evilly laughed. He moved his hand around her breasts squeezing them harshly. She screamed in pain.. "STOP SCREAMING.. I KNOW YOU LIKE IT.." He quickly moved in on her and started giving her rough pecks, biting as much as possible.. She screamed even louder when he bit her on her nipple, making it bleed..

"STOP IT!!.. LET ME GO!!!.. PLEASE!!" SHE SCREAMED IN TERROR..

He pinned her downed to the ground very tight as he removed her pants. "Such white legs you have.. Let me teach you some manners.. I'm a pro.. You'll love me forever baby..."

She spitted at his face.. "NEVER!!!"

"WHY YOU LITTLE!!!" he shouted angrily as he wiped his face.. "It's gonna be a night of HELL!!" He spread her legs wide open and thrashed his penis harshly inside her.

She cried and screamed in pain!!!

"I know you like it.. I'll go faster!!" He quickly inserted his penis in and out.. He saw blood rushing out.. "A virgin eh... How sweet.. Haven't had one for awhile.." He begin giving her more pecks and licking everywhere..

"I'LL KILL YOU BASTARD!!!" SHE SCREAMED..

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??" SHOUTED ASANEE AS HE GOT NEAR HIM. "GET OFF HER THIS INSTANT!!" He grabbed him and pushed him to the ground.

He laughed.. "What am I doing?.. What are you doing? SHE'S MY BITCH!! NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!"

"IT LOOKS LIKE SHE'S UNWILLING YOU ASSHOLE.. " Asanee threw punches at him. "YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH TO BE HER GRANDFATHER!! HOW DISGUSTING!! NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!"

The bastard quickly ran to his car. Asanee took out his phone and took a picture of him, his car, and his license plate's number.. "Do you really think I'll let you aff the hook that easily..?" The bastard quickly drove off in disappointment and embarrassment.

Asanee looked at the girl. He quickly closed his eyes. "Miss.. Miss.. Are you alright? Let me help you..."

"help me... help me..." she whispered..

Asanee quickly opened his eyes.. "Miss.. Miss.. Miss..." He took off his jacket and buttoned it on her.. As he picked her up, he saw blood gashing out.. He picked her ripped clothes and belongings from the ground. There was blood scattered everywhere. "You're safe now Miss..."

.........................................TBC....................................

i decided to update again... lalala enjoy.. i need to hire someone to write my scenes lol.. i suck!!.. haha lol.. enjoy ^_^

-aiko

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks.... i love how harit's mom is always tellin him what to do n all he does
is listen to her.. i think its funny.. i wonder who that girl is???

fun

Expired Sarnie
I totally forgot about the plot... be back after re-reading lol!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks aiko. i agree with donna, i think it's prapai that was the girl. that's was disgusting what that old man did to here ewwww. i hope soriya is safe :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. haha dont worry fun.. it's my fic yet i 4got my own plot... i'm just writing random as i go lol...

i know huh??... who is that girl?? i have no clue lol.. hehe j/k..

i still suck at writing them scenes... aniwaise.. i'll probably update later on tonite.. unless.. i'm lazy lol... ^_^..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
part 28

As Rome reached the hospital, nurses surrounded him. "What happened?" they all asked.

"Please call the doctor. It's an emergency." said Asanee as sweat and blood dripped down.

"Put her here... I'll go get the doctor.." said one of the nurse.

Asanee gently placed her down. He continued staring at the anonymous lady until the nurse disturbed him.

"Here.. Sign in."

"Yeah.. sure.." he took the clipboard and began registering the lady in. But as he was doing so, so was confused what to put for her name. He wasn't sure so he silently went through her purse to see if she had any useful information. "Hmmm.. nope.. nothing.. useless.. " he thought as he continued searching.. Why do girls carry so much stuff??? Hmm.. lets see.. aha... her phone.. As he began looking at the numbers on the contact list to call, the battery died out.. "Great! What else can happen." he was beginning to get angry. He began searching again and to his surprise he found a picture. It was of a woman and a little girl. He looked at the unconscious woman and back at the picture. "I wonder who's in the picture."

"Are you finished yet?" asked the nurse.

He looked up.. "Oh.. erm no.. I don't know her name, or who she is.."

"That's fine.. you can give it to me..." He returned the clipboard back to the nurse. "Oh yes.. The patient you brought here, umm.. Soriya is conscious again. She's been moved to the 3rd floor."

"Thanks. Oh and plese take care of this woman." he said as he walked to the elevator.

-------------------

There was a huge ruckus in the living room. Everything all shattered to little pieces. "Calm down Madam." said the maids in shock.

"OUT!!! OUT!!! OUT!!!" SHOUTED SO'S MOTHER. "I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU UNTIL I FIND MY DAUGHTER!!!"

Mrs. Rangsimund tried to calm her down. "Don't worry she'll be find. Don't worry about a thing."

"How can I stay calm when I have no clue where my daughter is? What kind of mother am I?!"

"Don't worry mother.. I'll try to find her as soon as possible.." said Harit.

"BE QUIET!!! DON'T TALK TO ME RIGHT NOW!!! ESPECIALLY YOU!!!" she glared at him and threw some of her china sets at him. **THUMP**

His mother eyed him to go outside. Everyone in the room can feel the cold tension atmosphere in the room.

He stepped outside fearing So's mother might throw another china set at him. "Damn... It's all your fault.. When I find you, I'll get my revenge. OWWWEE!!"

..........tbc.............

sigh sorry for delaying my uodates agaun >_<.. lol.. i was gonna do a full update bust i kept getting sidetracked... n now im sleepy... so i'll update some more later on... but do enjoy ^_^.... im alwaise losing where im at.. lol....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
**coughcough** i will update this fic later... my throat is irritating the heck outta me..

i decided to make a poster for my fic.. very plain.. i know.. im horrible.. but enjoy **coughcough**