Kob and Brook

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I heard on TV pool live that Kob and Brook's wedding is off. It's been said that Brook's mom has put her foot down and Brook and Kob are done.

Any one know anything about this?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
brook n kob.. hehe yay.. off.. whoo sorry to the fans who like them as a couple.. but to me.. ugh.. kob .. i love kob but.. she could do better .. so hehe yay.. off hehe xp .. lala.. i agree reuniting with p'num hehe xp.. brook.. go far far away ..

vangb01

sarNie Egg
it's good if it were to be true because i think he is not good enough for her. seriously i don't even know why she likes him in the first place, he's not even a little bit attractive to me. why do she like him?? she's a thailand super star. about his mom not liking Kob she must be blind. her son is ugly to be even dating kob!! NO OFFENCE.. Just gotta say what i gotta say..

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I agree. She can do a lot better than with Brook. If they were to get married, she's not gonna be happy b/c his mother will always be there interfering. I like both Kob and Brook, but don't like them together.

balloon2006

sarNie Egg
I hope it's not true because Kob has been with Brook for over 10 years. If they're no longer together, it's going to take Kob several more years to find someone else and get to know that person before getting marry. It would look bad if she just jump into another relationship, too. Poor Kob! She's already 30 and I think she's probably ready to settle down.

moilee

sarNie Adult
hehehe....i hope it's true. Kob's never too old regardless her age. She can do better...I'm hoping she will go with Andrew....in the past...he got a crush on Kob. There's hope for this pair. Hopefully it's true and Andrew read this news and change his mind (if he's alreay taken). I don't know about Num....too close too comfort like they said. i'm so happy if it's true. i know i'm so mean... but kob really deserves someone better and famous as her. i would love to see their fashion mags together. it would be more romantic than what Kob and this Brooke had. but than again....kob bought this house in Chiengmai with this Brooke....i wonder if she's going to buy it off from this Brooke....if it's true ...cross my fingers that it's true.

solin

sarNie Adult
Kob & Brook are good together but I think that if she marry him, she will be sad for the rest of her life with this stupid mother-in-law !
She deserve something better...and I don't even like Kob lol.
But, if It's really true, I hope she will take some time before going into a new relashion 'cause she has a lot of time before her and It's better for her to be single a couple months, and maybe years, after this long relation !

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
wow i thought that only in lakorn but in really life too, why brook mom didn't like kob, do she have a really good reason for not liking kob. can some1 tell me what the reason she didn't like p'kob

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Why is Brook's mom so against Kob?? I remember this was always a problem in their relationship but never knew the reason why. Poor Kob tho, I know she's been itching to get married and start a family for awhile now.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
It's good that Kob back off now, if she marry Brook, she will be unhappy because of their background is so different, I rather like her with Por Sakrijai, they have similar background but too bad he is taken by Ae Pontip, I think for 2 people to be marry they must have similar background. Brook's mother she is so high class, so that is why she preffer someone from her background then let Brook marry someone from a different class. But I think Kob is better to find someone elese than marry Brook. But so sad for her, she was ready to settle down and have kids.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
OMG! Is this really true? Does it mean they're not together anymore or are they still together but the wedding is just off? Anyway, I feel bad for Kob. I think she really loves Brook alot and she will be so heartbroken if it's true.. It is so easy for us to say, she should just move on and get another guy but this is reality and it's really hard to get over a relationship that has lasted that long. By the way I think she does look cute with Por. I love watching them on the their talkshow. They look so cute together. But I don't she's into Por in that way because she said she likes a guy that is quiet and Por is the opposite. Oh well, Por is taken like someday said.

maimablis

sarNie Egg
How sad to hear that. Wow so i quess it does happen in reality bout the status thingy mingy. Although, i'm happy that she's not with him b/c like everyone said she can find someone much much much much better foe her..she's just too good lookin n sweet foe him although i'm not a big fan of her. N WAT...BROOK listen to his mom every (i mean not every but he didn't do anythin..like fight for his love..n etc) dirction..what the F><k he must have been a mamamaboy...listen to wat ever direction his parents give him. I guess its good now that the they're not together cause it'll suck if kob marry a mmamamaboy liike that..he'll listen to his parents n yea..that's gonna be a sad life rite thea..well i guess afterall status does realllly matter..well this just mine opinion

myx

sArNieZ
damn his mom, maybe if they didn't get marry, in the future she'll look back and regret not letting them get marry. :(