Kob Suvanant and Family

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow what a good looking family. Nusaba is so beautiful and stunning. Kob, brook and baby are glowing. Glad to see all of them smiling and enjoying their family. The kids are adorable.
Thanks.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol *Yikes* kob seems deformed. sorry maybe she just doesn't age well or it could be POOR photoshopping. anyways, the family looks so HI-CLASS! lol all dressed up in ties/suits and dresses.

Kob's little froggy is so freaking funny; and cute.! I just want to pinch her little cheeks. LOL her mouth is the funniest part though. she's always opening her mouth like a little Brook. lol

--

anyways, Nusaba??? which one. I don't even know her. Is/was she an actress before?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
lol *Yikes* kob seems deformed. sorry maybe she just doesn't age well or it could be POOR photoshopping. anyways, the family looks so HI-CLASS! lol all dressed up in ties/suits and dresses.

Kob's little froggy is so freaking funny; and cute.! I just want to pinch her little cheeks. LOL her mouth is the funniest part though. she's always opening her mouth like a little Brook. lol

--

anyways, Nusaba??? which one. I don't even know her. Is/was she an actress before?
Noosaba is the woman in the 3rd pic on the left with the leopard print shirt. She was a famous actress back in the 90's.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol i agree, brook/kob looks wierd, they r slouching n making funny face...baby so cute , love the 1 on w/pillow making faces!

kulyia

RUK
Noosaba is the woman in the 3rd pic on the left with the leopard print shirt. She was a famous actress back in the 90's.

A classic actress. She used to play nang ek and also the nang rai in her later years. One of her well known movie was the one she did with Saranyu where her dad cast a spell on their house during the war. Because of the curse, everyone inside including Nusaba rolled over to the future where sanrayu was reborn.

And is it just me or does nusaba and kob look alike or somewhat similar?