Kom Faek (DIDA)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
a rate of 25? what means 25? 25%? it's not very much... i can't wait for the khmer's version!!!!!!! noon :wub: and por n :wub: one of the hottest couple!!! hope they'll pair up again soon...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
a rate of 25? what means 25? 25%? it's not very much... i can't wait for the khmer's version!!!!!!! noon :wub: and por n :wub: one of the hottest couple!!! hope they'll pair up again soon...
I'm not exactly sure how Thai ratings work but 25 is really fantastic! That means it's the highest rated lakorn this year so far so GO KOM FAEK!!!! :wub:

Dancy and Diamend thanks for sharing the articles and translations with us! Whohooooooo I want a sequel with the same cast too!

BTW, the girls were not on WWYWY today instead it was the Thai Olympic winners and Vee Veerapab. Darn it!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh oh, i knew "kom faek" has success but don't know it was the most rated this year... i really hope it will have a sequel since lately a lot of ch7's lakorns sucks...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I found more photos. Though I share it with ya...

Credit to: ChAO~KuN~May @ cheerclub.net for the photos…

Cheer fans went to the set and took some photos of the cast and set…

On the set kom faek

Look at this pix of Cheer & Oh… :spin:

Cheer & Friend

Cheer with Oh & Cee

Cheer with Noon & Benz

Cheer with Kelly and the other bad guy…

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Cheer & Por :lol:

Cheer & Cee awww :lol:

Cheer hang out with the guys.... :p :lol:

Oh sleeping while Cartoon making bunny ear at Oh... :) :spin:

Cartoon went to sleep beside Oh after making bunny ear at oh... :wub:

Cheer & Kelly posting fun... :blush:

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL, dang Kelly looks really old LMAO.

so i heard at NoonClub, that there might be a sequel! thats so awesomee! :yahoo:

pclkck

sarNie Egg
hey well im back from my vacation and wow the last episode was okay. cee's fight scene was amazing i thought they were the best in the whole movie. i wished por had some fight scenes like cee's though. ending was awkward cause of the hand. it was so rushed, not that many scenes of the couples together.

im a little confuse on why cee killed seng' friend and pretended to be his friend in the first place. was he on a secret case to get into sean's house and find out what he was doing or it that he was just trying to capture seng and accidentally got into saen's house by accident. i wanna know all the details but it doesn't explain much.

well its done and everyone already left so no use of me complaining.

maijune

SarNie Adult
hey well im back from my vacation and wow the last episode was okay. cee's fight scene was amazing i thought they were the best in the whole movie. i wished por had some fight scenes like cee's though. ending was awkward cause of the hand. it was so rushed, not that many scenes of the couples together.

im a little confuse on why cee killed seng' friend and pretended to be his friend in the first place. was he on a secret case to get into sean's house and find out what he was doing or it that he was just trying to capture seng and accidentally got into saen's house by accident. i wanna know all the details but it doesn't explain much.

well its done and everyone already left so no use of me complaining.

yeah you should watch it when everyone else is watching...as you know cee is the new salawut of muerng pon so it's like everything is kind of planned out ahead before cee entered muerng pon...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
So I finally got to watch the last epi. yay! but damn... i'm sad now! :( it's over... wahhh!!!

By the way Nai, Cee dnidn't look that bad in the uiform! :lol: He was looking fricking SEXY :drool: I'd rawr him in that uniform! lmao. I love a man in uniform... :drool: Nai you made it seem it was bad...! lol. he looked fine! extremely fine... :blush:

Now that it's over... i'm depressed... sniff sniff... this is why i didn't want to watch then ending because now i have nothing to watch! I hope cee & cheer have another lakorn together & this time, I want cheer to be girly.

Sigh... i'm off to go mope around the house now... nothing to watch... sniff sniff..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
you were more in cee and cheer and i was focused on my noon w and por n, they're soooo cuuute together :wub:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Would like to see Cee & Cheer again maybe next year they get pair up again because they mostly pair up once a year. If ya have see their pass lakorn its like. :p I would like to see Cheer in a girly role too...but her pass girly role were dump and weak. So I hope hope this time if she get a girly role she be smarter and hope to see her dress up nice. :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to see cheer with an other haircut, i mean, her haircuts are ugly, just want to see her with a girly haircut like all the other actress...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Would like to see Cee & Cheer again maybe next year they get pair up again because they mostly pair up once a year. If ya have see their pass lakorn its like. :p I would like to see Cheer in a girly role too...but her pass girly role were dump and weak. So I hope hope this time if she get a girly role she be smarter and hope to see her dress up nice. :lol:
Yesh I wanna see Cheer in a more girly role & I want Cee to be vicious ^_^ I love mean pra'ek. hehe. I guess we'll have to wait & see!

i want to see cheer with an other haircut, i mean, her haircuts are ugly, just want to see her with a girly haircut like all the other actress...
oh i know... her haircut bugs me. I mean, i know she's trying to be different & I give her props for it but that's just an ugly cut. I wanna see her in curls or with longer hair!

Okay I have a question.... What's the difference between "Poo Kong" & "Salawat"? :blink: Is a poo kong a rank under a salawat?? someone help! this has been bugging me all day! lol.

maijune

SarNie Adult
Yesh I wanna see Cheer in a more girly role & I want Cee to be vicious ^_^ I love mean pra'ek. hehe. I guess we'll have to wait & see!
oh i know... her haircut bugs me. I mean, i know she's trying to be different & I give her props for it but that's just an ugly cut. I wanna see her in curls or with longer hair!
Okay I have a question.... What's the difference between "Poo Kong" & "Salawat"? :blink: Is a poo kong a rank under a salawat?? someone help! this has been bugging me all day! lol.

yep you got that right....poo kong is under salawat...poo kong doing what salawat commands...poo kong is chief officer and salawat is the chief director i believe....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
sajenna Posted Yesterday, 11:26 AM
hehe...will I don't think she will want to change her haircut anytime soon to be like the other actress. I think her haircut style now suite her best at least she not trying to blend in like the other actress they have same style of haircut which is sometime boring... :p :lol:

Yeah it be cool to see Cheer in a girly role smart and tought and Cee in a mean or tought role. I haven't see them in those type of role with each other yet. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yep you got that right....poo kong is under salawat...poo kong doing what salawat commands...poo kong is chief officer and salawat is the chief director i believe....
Ooh.. okay... thanks for clarify. ^_^

Yeah it be cool to see Cheer in a girly role smart and tought and Cee in a mean or tought role. I haven't see them in those type of role with each other yet. :D
I wanna see some jealousy! some slap/kiss action!! something that keeps me on edge. :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooh.. okay... thanks for clarify. ^_^
I wanna see some jealousy! some slap/kiss action!! something that keeps me on edge. :lol:
Me too, or maybe "R" scene for CHEER! :p Thinking about Cee and Cheer fake "R" in this lakorn, but it still HOTTTTT! Cee make me faint in this lakorn. :lol: :drool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Me too, or maybe "R" scene for CHEER! :p Thinking about Cee and Cheer fake "R" in this lakorn, but it still HOTTTTT! Cee make me faint in this lakorn. :lol: :drool:
ekkk!! that fake Rawr scene was hottt....! :drool: that has got to be one of the best rawr scene ever! The way he striped her shirt off & got on top of her... oh man... faint! I seriously wanted to be cheer for that scene! lol If only Cee finished the job!. muahahha. i'm so perverted. :loool: