Kom Faek (DIDA)

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
The teaser looks good. Thanks Ana. I actually like Cee/Cheer couple. They look cute together and interesting than Por and Noon.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Ur welcome :p

I am super excited afer seeing the teaser. OMG!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! Cee-Cheer look sooooooooo freaking cute. I just luv them together. Noon, looks pretty too. But her romance with Por looks like hers and Vee in DPD..lol..especially with the whole break up and get back together thing ..lol..like DPD. But I'm sure I'm gonna like Noon-Por more then stupid ass Vee :lol: . Oh, is adorable and so is Benz.

Mann

Ana there chemistry was really good in Fah Kra Jang Dao and thats what made me liked them in the first place, I know they wont let me down on this one, it was so cute. I miss that lakorn, I'm going to rewatch it until this one comes out lol.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ana, i'm agree with mann. noon w and por n had a very good chemistry in fkd, i'm so in this lakorn.
ha ha, cee is very funny with this hair cut.
who is the girl in blue dress? i often see her in lakorns but don't know who she is...

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
P'Poh & Cee have the funniest facial expressions. :D :lol:
Don't like Cheers hair!!!!! :huh:
Noon is very cute.

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
Wow on the teaser, Cee looks super cool and cute!!! I can't wait to see this lakorn of Channel 7. Cheer's character play tomboy again, but good thing is she always look very pretty..