Kom Faek (DIDA)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
They never mentioned why Por had to marry Prae. It'll probably come up later. I bet Dok Mai set up a plan and drugged Por so she can marry him. HAHA I watch too many lakorns.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
this lakorn have a 20+ rating right now
what do you guys thunk about that?
I think its terrific lol. I seriously am such a fan of this lakorn. I wish it aired on the Fri-Sun slot instead of Mon-Tues though because I hate having to wait for it to air after so long lol. But yay it airs tomorrow!

dreamlin

sarNie Egg
im sorry to bother. but um.
can anyone give me a summary of this lakorn.
it seems pretty interesting.
thank you very much. ^_^

nina07

sarNie Adult
Haha. I saw episodes 3 and 4 yesterday and Cee was so freakin funny and so was Oh! lmao. Cheer called him a big mouth or something and i laughed so hard. HAHA.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 5 is even better then episode 1,2, 3 and 4 :lol:
Tomorrow's episode is looking good too. Man I can't wait :p
Cee-Cheer, is so cute ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes Cee and Cheer are totally adorable in here. I love the part where they were arguing and he kissed her cheek. So SWEET i was blushing lol. And Oh is such a cutie in here too with his dorky ways especially the part where he had to help Benz and he was about to kiss her but instead said I'm a pra'ek I can't hurt the n'ek haha.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing those pix Ana. They all look like they having fun. hehe

Just star to watch eps 5 and saw the open credit song and it look like Cee and Cheer have a few kissing scene. :lol: Can't wait to see that scene of them in the wood fighting and Cee kiss Cheer. Totaly love Cheer & Cee in here they so cutie. :wub:

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
I wish someone could upload #5 ep on youtube...can't wait to watch this.......

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 6, Cee kiss cheer again..keke..

EDIT

Episode 6, was cute ^_^
Cheer, was saying Por's name so loud so Cee had to cover her mouth to shut her up :p . He tried to kiss her but she covered her lips so tried again :wub: Cheer, cover his mouth with her hand and Cee ended up kissing her hand :p They were arguing. Then Cee said something but I can't hear cuzz the audio was so low :angry: Got people over and they were so loud :angry: . Anywayz, they were talking about Cheer and Por. I think Cheer say Por is only a brother to her. Anyhow, Cee surprisingly kissed Cheer on the cheek again :blush: . This time Cheer wasn't so piss she kinda like it ..lol... I think she's in LOVE

Toward the middle of the episode Kelly went and ause Chaos @ Cheer's cafe/restaurant. When Cee heardb the news he went over right away B)

Afterward, Cheer went to learn the Kom Faek with Cee and Por

Noon-Por was cute too. They finally understand eachother :wub:

Next week preview looks good!!!
Kelly is definitely not Noon's bro :ph34r:

nuboo

sarNie Egg
umm u got a point there in eps 5 the lady did say something about
noon not being his sister...

what do u think gonna happen next... i mean by the preview
between noon and kelly