Kom Faek (DIDA)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Kelly is so lame! I hate the dude soooo much in here lol.
but he is freaken hott in this lakorn...

Cee-Cheer scene melted my heart...I loooove them the best in this one...he said love and cheer didnt believe him...it was cute and funny when cee kept on talking about sumtihng then cheer was like fine then I wont ask and care for you anymore..cee got all happy right there...its so cute he calls her nong muay and stephanie...she calls him aye bak kwang jamook ban...LMAO

ChenrukNote

Goddess
but he is freaken hott in this lakorn...

Cee-Cheer scene melted my heart...I loooove them the best in this one...he said love and cheer didnt believe him...it was cute and funny when cee kept on talking about sumtihng then cheer was like fine then I wont ask and care for you anymore..cee got all happy right there...its so cute he calls her nong muay and stephanie...she calls him aye bak kwang jamook ban...LMAO
Even though Cee is paak kwang and jamook bahn, he's still a cutie ^_^. LOL I can't wait until Monday to see the next episode!

TubbyTinker

yeah cee is still a cutie...I'm so mad though..I wont be able to watch lakorns anymore...well not for a long time until I buy a new charger for my ipod touch...gosh this si gonna be the third time buying it...so freaken cheap

TubbyTinker

I read at sukollawat.com and it said that they added two more episodes to this lakorn

credits siamdara. Its a shot of Por gossiping while Cee and Noon listen carefully. LMAO, I wonder what's he gossiping about....but Kelly and Oh look good on the third pic though

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Today's episode is sooo adorable..I mean all the scenes of Cee and Cheer. I can't believe Cheer fainted after Cee kissed her like Bpi did in Ngao Asoke after Monthai kissed her lol.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG Nai where did you watch the new episode??? o_O
I have a payed account with Obizgo so that's where I watch it. I love it too because they update quickly and since I'm impatient...yah Obizgo's the way to go for me. Oh and I also have bbtvthai but they update their lakorns in the afternoon-night time rather than daytime so I hate the wait.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL haha can you upload for me keke it's ok haha I'll wait for P'Tina :D
Aww sorry I didn't come back and read this thread last night or else I would've uploaded it for you. Instead, i went to the theaters to watch Mama Mia! and it was such a disappointment!

Mann

Awwhs Nai_1_1 it was? The tv lies then haha..it said it was good.

Episode 7 was so cute, the cutest scene of Por/Noon and Cee/Cheer!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Awwhs Nai_1_1 it was? The tv lies then haha..it said it was good.

Episode 7 was so cute, the cutest scene of Por/Noon and Cee/Cheer!!
Mama Mia! was so loud and boring in my opinion. I think it could've been a lot better than it was like she finding out who her dad really is but.....don't want to give away too many spoilers. But I love the song Honey Honey from the soundtrack though lol.

Next week episode looks goooooooood. I can't wait to see that episode with Cee-benz :lol:
OMG me too! And more characters. I'm going to go read the whole spoiler to find out who the new guy is lol. I can't wait until next week to find out.

Mann

Hahah yeah omg LOLL, Cee and Benz wow he was all kissin her or smelling her i think its an act for Kelly though but I gotta say they look cute togetther, Noon gave it up to Por! Haha they were all sleepin w/ eachother it was cute ahha hope there is a baby involve..Noon has a whole team now lol now she got Prae helpinn her to seduce Kelly! I can't wait til' next week, its gettin good.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Oh! Please share the spoiler too :p

I really wanna know what it's all about. Cee pretending to be Benz lover?! He said his name ain't Pleung but Insee?. I got all these question floating :lol: