Kom Faek (DIDA)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I know today's episode is so cute! I thought it was especially funny when Namjai told Grarok that "sam khon sanook dee" LMAO! Oh and also when Ong-Aht asked Tdapao's friend who in Muerng Pon wears two layers of clothing like you ? since he was trying to hit on Namjai :lol:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much TubbyTinker for the translate. Your the best. :kiss:

And thanks Ana for sharing Cheer & Cee scene...make me really want to watch it right now but have to wait for tommorw to see it...hehe

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Cee-Cheer #1 couple :wub: . Thanx, Thip, 4 translating :D

In episode 17, Cee went to Cheer's place and he pretend to act rough to her parent..lol..and then Cheer came out they act out a play cuzz bad guy followed Cee. When Cheer came out he grab Cheer and start kissing her :lol: . Then they went inside. No more pretending B) Cee kissed cheer over and over again. I'm talking about cheek kiss :p . And they talked Cee was resting his head on Cheer's shoulder ..so cute...then they hugged and Cee gave Cheer a kiss on the forehead..bittersweet moment ^_^

I think the lakorn is dragging. But I still LOVE it :lol: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Preview for tomorrow. Oh, got shot several time. I doubt he's dead ;)
wahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks ana...gosh....ahhh!!! thats all I can say right now....you know it'll be better if cee layed down on cheer's lap...lol

nina07

sarNie Adult
AHH! I gotta watch today's episode!! EEEEKK! Oh gets shot? WTF?? He cant die, because he's p'ek :p lol.

I bet I'll be jumping up and down when DokMai and Saeng get shot :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
awwww can't wait to see eps 17 from what i read it sound good like always. aw p'oh get shot? dats ok he might have another pan under his shirt LOL

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
AHH! I gotta watch today's episode!! EEEEKK! Oh gets shot? WTF?? He cant die, because he's p'ek :p lol.

I bet I'll be jumping up and down when DokMai and Saeng get shot :lol:
p'ek can die like kobori in "ku kum" or tik in "leuard katiya"...

nina07

sarNie Adult
^p'ek's actually do die in some lakorns? yeesh, so hardcore lol :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
awwww can't wait to see eps 17 from what i read it sound good like always. aw p'oh get shot? dats ok he might have another pan under his shirt LOL
He probably does lol. I want to see ep18 badly now. Ep 17 was cute but it seemed more like a filler episode and I was dying to see excitement but there was none.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think it is ending on september 1st because if it ends tomorrow then not everything is resolved yet and it will be too rushed.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe today's eps seemed like a filler cause it is lol remember they extended da lakorn? but it was still fun to watch right? dats all dat matters to me lol imma go check on youtube to see if anybody has it up now

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hey, the mean guy, kon san, is pretty hot but he's just mean. I like the way he dress and his body shape.
really??? I like the way he dress... but as for thinking he's not, i can't say. he reminds me of my uncle... :blink: it's just too weird. hahah.

I know today's episode is so cute! I thought it was especially funny when Namjai told Grarok that "sam khon sanook dee" LMAO! Oh and also when Ong-Aht asked Tdapao's friend who in Muerng Pon wears two layers of clothing like you ? since he was trying to hit on Namjai :lol:
lol. i think Namjai looks better than Grarok... They should've had Ong-aht paired up with Namjai. She looks better than Grarok.

Man... i wanna watch it now. lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Cee-Cheer #1 couple :wub: . Thanx, Thip, 4 translating :D

In episode 17, Cee went to Cheer's place and he pretend to act rough to her parent..lol..and then Cheer came out they act out a play cuzz bad guy followed Cee. When Cheer came out he grab Cheer and start kissing her :lol: . Then they went inside. No more pretending B) Cee kissed cheer over and over again. I'm talking about cheek kiss :p . And they talked Cee was resting his head on Cheer's shoulder ..so cute...then they hugged and Cee gave Cheer a kiss on the forehead..bittersweet moment ^_^

I think the lakorn is dragging. But I still LOVE it :lol: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Preview for tomorrow. Oh, got shot several time. I doubt he's dead ;)
aweee... how cute....! man i wanna watch epi 17 now. lol gotta wait til the weekend!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
really??? I like the way he dress... but as for thinking he's not, i can't say. he reminds me of my uncle... :blink: it's just too weird. hahah.
lol. i think Namjai looks better than Grarok... They should've had Ong-aht paired up with Namjai. She looks better than Grarok.

Man... i wanna watch it now. lol.
yeah I think cartoon does look prettier than benz but both of them are pretty in their own way

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
He probably does lol. I want to see ep18 badly now. Ep 17 was cute but it seemed more like a filler episode and I was dying to see excitement but there was none.
lol. don't you hate it when they tease you! awe... always having our hopes up so high only to watch it go down. lol.

yeah I think cartoon does look prettier than benz but both of them are pretty in their own way
That's Namjai's name? Cartoon? interesting... anywhos, Benz is just too skinny! I have issues with skinny people... don't ask me why... i just do. lol.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i loved all scenes of cee-cheer in ep 17....do you guys think they try to make up for last week eps since there is barely scene of cee-cheer together...but i don't care...i'm satisfied now...

and thanks for the translated news...of course they got that right....cee-cheer stood out the most in this lakorn...

#1 favorite couple in this lakorn.....loved cee-cheer....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol. don't you hate it when they tease you! awe... always having our hopes up so high only to watch it go down. lol.
That's Namjai's name? Cartoon? interesting... anywhos, Benz is just too skinny! I have issues with skinny people... don't ask me why... i just do. lol.
Yes I so hate it when they tease me lol. And yep Namjai's name is Cartoon Intira. She is pretty.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
OMG GUYS!! I'm so addicted to this lakorn. At first I was like, what the heck? Kom Feak have higher ratings than Gae Roy Ruk? Kom Feak sucks but then I started watching it yesterday and love it so much. I'm almost caught up, on episode 12 already. Well I kind of skimmed through Noon and Por's part. I like almost everything about this lakorn: the casts, the fighting, the storyline especially Cee's and Oh's mysterious character and their life. Even though Kelly is a badass in here, I really like him and enjoy almost every scene he's in except when he's being a pervert. I don't think I would feel the same way toward the lakorn without Kelly or any other cast. He really did a great job with his character. I just gotta say one more time, CEE AND KELLY GOT SO HOTTT IN THIS LaKOrn. THe new prisoner Cee released used to be one of my favorite actor but he seems to play mostly as the bad guy. THIS LAKORN TRULY DESERVES THE HIGH RATINGS!!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think the reason why people say Kom Faek sucks was because it did take awhile to get pass the first episode to see all the good stuff afterwards. After that, everything has been gravy! Go Ch7! My favorite channel forever and ever and ever lol.