Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
episode 24 posted. enjoy d/ling ! this week there's only one episode, cuz it didn't air on saturday.

this week will be the honey part! oh, so sweet!!! :)

nainee

sarNie Egg
episode 24 posted. enjoy d/ling ! this week there's only one episode, cuz it didn't air on saturday.

this week will be the honey part! oh, so sweet!!! :)

hey...thanks a bunch :yahoo: :drool: i have been waiting for this...
a question...is she going to get pregnant???

ChenrukNote

Goddess
who's she? Baibua or Ingfah? But thanks Bie-Lover for posting the latest episodes, I can't wait to see the ones this week. It looks so cute! I just hope stupid Ingfah doesn't ruin everything! Everytime she comes on screen, everything seems all sour! lol. that was a dumb comparison but i couldn't think of anything else that contrasted with sweet. lol!

nainee

sarNie Egg
who's she? Baibua or Ingfah? But thanks Bie-Lover for posting the latest episodes, I can't wait to see the ones this week. It looks so cute! I just hope stupid Ingfah doesn't ruin everything! Everytime she comes on screen, everything seems all sour! lol. that was a dumb comparison but i couldn't think of anything else that contrasted with sweet. lol!

sorry..i should had said Baibua. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
haha Infah is preggy I doubt she knows who the daddy is... lol and be so cute if bai bua is preggy to... heehheh man they make such a cute couple lol, but she screams so much its like ahhh sometimes lool

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
After seeing the most recent episode, i really hate infah she's such a b****(sorry 'bout my language). Bai Bua is so dumb too to allow her to stay. The next episode would be a great one it looks as though infah is going to push bai bua but not sure. can't wait to see what will happen.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think anyone will fall off the cliff in the next episode. Bai Bua probably turn around first. Yeah, Bai Bua is such a dumb ass... they made the character too nice... Well just wish this movie would end soon.. it's getting too long and story is not going anywhere... only same problem over and over between pa'eg and nang'eg misunderstanding...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
So does anyone think ingfah knows who the baby daddy is? lol from the looks of it sorry i think there is two possible fathers which is the guy that raped her and burin... and that would be awesome of bai bua can get preggy to ... in away i think garin is so dumb also ...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
TO sum it up, Ingfah is pregnant and she moved into galan's house and she is using her sex appeal to gain his attention. in the next episode it looks like baibua and galan r going to make up and they look in love but i think ingfah hires a fake fortune teller and the fortune teller tells Galan' s mom that baibua is cursed and she brings bad luck.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know and that sucks! I wonder how galan will feel when he realizes all along ingfah caused his brothers death and I wonder if ingfah has any conscience at all its like she is souless seriously o___O man what a bleep and also Alyna and Burin what a bunch of grRRs LOL

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
...if it ends up like what happened with lhong ngao jun i will kill people ARGGG it was such a stupid ending gosh this time i hope ingfah suffers and then the pra ek suffers and then the evil step mom suffers and then the step moms boy friend suffers...

they need more suffering gosh.....it would be sooooo neat if we get to see a baby

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOl wow chaos baby so aggressive eh? lol hahaha but I agree Ingfah needs a little suffering after all she did kill a poor innocent naive guy :( and she continues to does stupid thing based on her envy of bai bua ..see what envy gets u ... it gets u to evil!!!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
**still mad at Tina...for not telling about this lakorn*** i need to catch up...HAHAHA by the comments and pictures i want to watch this now!!!!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
That's what i'm saying too. Infah really needs some ass kickin in the end. I hated the ending to LNJ. I really want to see the cute scenes between Wan and Rotmay. Can't wait til monday rolls around. IPTV needs to fix whatever technical difficulties they are having because i've been wanting to watch Talay Rissaya. sorry a little off topic, needed to vent somewhere.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Off Topic: NiTha there is nothing wrong with Iptv cause bbtv nor obizgo has Taley Rissaya they had something going on in thailand so they didn't air those episodes ...

Chewy: lol girl I thought you knew this came out around the same time as roy adeed lol this girl and it is a good lakorn im so hooked lol and girl plz even if i wanted to tell you you didn't notice me till near the ending of roy adeed :arrg:

......... man they better have some cute scenes btwn them two near the end.. and from the looks of it I think besides the fortune teller there might be other problems as long as burin and alyna are still there.. because they are both very grRR and im sure they won't let it end at that .... and lol hahaha a little late but episode 24 was so cute at the end lol when Galan walked over to Bai Bua at the dresser and hugged onto her saying "lets make moms dreams come true" hahaha about having the baby lol

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Girl please....it more like you didn't noticed me....i noticed you a loooooong time ago.....

i'm going to check this out...HAHAHA ....is there like kiss and slap....HAHA

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL pssssssssssssssssssh whatever chewy !!! lol and i notice u way long ago! You're an O.G of SWorld LOL hahahhaa lol

and chewy grl there is lots of slap and kiss and attempted "R" scenes and Little sneak attack kisses and an "R" scene LOL