Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi when n'ek falls in the swimming pool

'อลีนา' หมั่นไส้ ผลัก 'ใบบัว' ตกน้ำ
โชคดี 'กาลัญ' ช่วยไว้ได้ทัน

"อลีนา" หมั่นไส้ที่ "กาลัญ" ทำตัวใกล้ชิดสนิทสนมกับ "ใบบัว" อลีนาจึงแกล้งทำดีกับใบบัวจนรู้ว่าเธอว่ายน้ำไม่เป็น อลีนาจึงอาศัยทีเผลอแกล้งผลักใบบัวตกน้ำ โชคดีที่กาลัญเห็นเข้าพอดีเลยว่ายน้ำไปช่วยใบบัวขึ้นฝั่งอย่างปลอดภัย

"คมรัก..คมเสน่หา"
ออกอากาศ : วันเสาร์ที่ 23 กันยายน 2549 เวลา 17.00 น. ไอทีวี

'ใบบัว' เจอศึกหนัก!!
'กาลัญ' จะปล้ำ 'บุรินทร์' มอมยา

ขณะที่ "กาลัญ" กับ "ใบบัว" ขับรถกลับกรุงเทพฯ รถเกิดเสียกลางทาง ทั้งคู่จึงต้องพักค้างคืนที่โรงแรมข้างทาง กาลัญแกล้งทำเป็นจะปล้ำใบบัวจึงโดนเธอตบหน้า ซ้ำร้าย "บุรินทร์" ยังมอมยานอนหลับหวังจะพาไปข่มขืนแต่กาลัญตามมาช่วย ใบบัวได้สำเร็จ

"คมรัก..คมเสน่หา"
ออกอากาศ : วันอาทิตย์ที่ 24 กันยายน 2549 เวลา 17.00 น. ไอทีวี

orangespider

sarNie Egg
I posted a request here and at the Buddie Media for someone to upload last week episodes, but unfortunately no one has done so.

Would someone kindly upload those episodes or tell me how I can watch it at the ITV website. I went there but was not sure how to watch it.

PLEASE HELP, THANKS!

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
i love the song!..typical storyline but interesting!..i like nang ek's character shes really strong..
I agree. The lakorn has a typical storyline, but I still love it. Just skimmed through the first two episodes and it's looks mighty interesting...Too bad I didn't really watch their first lakorn, so didn't really see them much just a bit. Can't wait to see the kiss/slap scenes and they r scene...They're going to have one right?!?!?! :p I really like this lakorn right now and Aum and Bua's lakorn. :wub:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I really want to watch this one, but I think I'm going to watch it when it's finish. Sounds really good so far. And to orangespider, I tried capturing from Doozija with WM recorder, but I haven't done it in awhile. It seems that Doozija has block us from capturing :( :( So if anyone can upload please do share your secrets!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
I agree. The lakorn has a typical storyline, but I still love it. Just skimmed through the first two episodes and it's looks mighty interesting...Too bad I didn't really watch their first lakorn, so didn't really see them much just a bit. Can't wait to see the kiss/slap scenes and they r scene...They're going to have one right?!?!?! I really like this lakorn right now and Aum and Bua's lakorn.
yep this type of storyline always comes w/a "r" scene..then n'ek becomes pregnant..it's like the trend of thai lakorn right now..lol..anyway..im loving this..Tee Tra Koon Song and Yuer Marn right now..im hooked on Aum/bua lakorn the most

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i'm surprised i actually like this lakorn too. i'm not to fond of p'ek but at least he has a manly voice so when he comes onscreen i just look away and listen instead lolz.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..noiki..i notice some cute guys has gurly voice..but some that isnt so cute has nice manly voice..

Sophie

sarNie Elites
hey someone who want listen the full song

here Petch AF3 - Ying rai kor Ying ruk (ost Komruk komsanaeha)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hnecov

i record the song in trueworld.net, i can do that ... you will know the pb :(
DL it

PS= that why i don't post the link in BM coz it's not good
so i prefer to give for people who really want it

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the storyline is kinda like jum lur ruk the part pra aek misunderstood think nang aek broke his younger brother's heart and cause his brother to died. so he want revenge at her. i think nang aek is cute. she kinda look like ann alicia a bit. i don't like pra aek he's not good looking. he can't act that well either. he doesn't look good and his acting is not good. what a bad combination. the storyline is good but bad choice is pra aek. they should have got someone else. i like the soundtrack. it's a sad song.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
I like this lakorn even though its a typical storyline, i like the p'ek and n'ek , maybe becasue i saw them in Tang Fah., they're cute together.. i like this better then kob and stefans lakorn, Wan can act better than Stefan (no offense to his fans)

pze

sarNie Adult
I like this lakorn even though its a typical storyline, i like the p'ek and n'ek , maybe becasue i saw them in Tang Fah., they're cute together.. i like this better then kob and stefans lakorn, Wan can act better than Stefan (no offense to his fans)

i totally agree....his acting is alot better....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for uploading episodes 3 and 4, Sophie. This lakorn is getting really interesting!! I'm enjoying how Wan is having mixed feelings about his revenge. LOL. When will the next episodes air?

SARY

sarNie Egg
I was wondering is Wan the same guy in this one music video, there's ann alicia, and a skinny dude. Wan is a player, he would always steal the dude's gf, and later dumped Ann, but she took Wan back in the end, and the dude was sad...???? Wan is good as playing the bad ass.

annea

sarNie Adult
I was wondering is Wan the same guy in this one music video, there's ann alicia, and a skinny dude. Wan is a player, he would always steal the dude's gf, and later dumped Ann, but she took Wan back in the end, and the dude was sad...???? Wan is good as playing the bad ass.
what music vdo??? is it him???? i wanna see....hehehehe

cecilia

Staff member
yeah i'm surprised i actually like this lakorn too. i'm not to fond of p'ek but at least he has a manly voice so when he comes onscreen i just look away and listen instead lolz.
:lol:..you crack me up so bad noiki..but yeah..i can picture myself doing that..lol

thanks for the upload of the song ..i love the song too..