Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Wow, the wedding scene is already being done, means they are up to that scene already hehe

Credit to Small from Allaboutkob.com

missjoy

sarNie Elites
awe... kob looks beautiful... i haven't seen her do a wedding scene in a long time... maybe since "sawan biang" with Poh..

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
celestialxangel said:
You mean Dang Sawan Sarp?
[post="89645"][/post]​
that's waht i said in SK forum to... lol right? ever since that lakorn. :D

ning

sarNie Egg
they look soooooooooo good together!!!! :wub: look at him putting his hand behind her waist in the 3rd screen cap. :D

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
they should really date in real life- i think they make a perfect couple...sorriew fans, i'm not a big fan of Brook...kob can do better!!!~

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
kying89 said:
they should really date in real life- i think they make a perfect couple...sorriew fans, i'm not a big fan of Brook...kob can do better!!!~
[post="89670"][/post]​
puahhahahaaaa same here... lol..... sorry i'm big fan of kob but i just don't like brook very much at all..... well anywasy they look so hot togehter... iono how many times i've looked at this caps but i have many times over and over. lol so anticipating. :lmao: :lmao:

maijune

SarNie Adult
i agreed with you guys that they are a perfect match...they should really date in real life...the last couple pix were so cute of them both...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i can't seem to get over the scaps.. im looking at them over and over too.. hhaa . the anticipation is killing me!!!!

kob&kirt!!!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah after seeing all these pixs...can't wait for the lakorn to be on air...you guys have any idea when this lakorn will be on air...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Here's a little something for you gals....

‘Kob’ insane Force ‘Chakrit’ force comes and go

Currently in a nurse character in lakorn “Lhong Ngao Jun� for Ch7, Kob Suvanant Kongying, switches her character to play a new role. Her new role will be a planner with vengence in lakorn “Kon Ruk Game Payabaht� for Ch7.

Kob reveals, “The character that I play is very different from Lhong Ngao Jun...in Lhong Ngao Jun, my character didn’t do anything. In this one, it is more fun because my character changes. For this one I will conspire to do this and that. The reason for this action is because of anger and it almost made my character lost the one that I love. For this lakorn I am paired up with Chakrit, he is a very good actor and frightful too (laugh).�

“ During one of our scene where it was tense, he was very serious and so strong. He told me ahead to put all my strength into it so that when he pulls/drags me, he can use all his force and effort. He is very strong, he held me very tightly, I couldn’t even move. Usually, I don’t like playing something this harsh or very loud...but when he opened the door...bang it slam so loud...it scared me. If asked if I got hurt by that? The answer is no because I’m very energetic. I’m strong because I am a good sport, even though I am hurt; I won’t speak of it. Concerning Chakrit, he’s a very hyper person...sometimes I am like that too but it’s only for a short period and then it’s gone.�

Translated:Youa
Source: Thairath News 03/10/06

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
I guess Kob is not use to rough p'ek, lol. It's kind of cute and they both are similar in many ways.