Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

anjos

I know..... I want to know when it this lakorn is going to air too..... there's like no update on this movies....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
It's airing next month.....

>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

Ahhhh....shoot I lied..... :p

Dude don't make me start on how much anticipation I have for these two to showcase their talent on the small screen...I'm like going crazy here...My head is saying "DJP" but my heart is saying "KRGP"... :p

That's right I miss Crazy Chakrit already...but the funny thing is I haven't seen some of his lakorn this year :unsure: Am I unloyal...? No still a huge fan just that he's everywhere...even I can get bored. But I'm saving it for Kob and him.

As for Kob what can I say...It's Kob I will watch it no doubt.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
BlueMoon said:
It's airing next month.....
>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>
Ahhhh....shoot I lied..... :p
Dude don't make me start on how much anticipation I have for these two to showcase their talent on the small screen...I'm like going crazy here...My head is saying "DJP" but my heart is saying "KRGP"... :p

That's right I miss Crazy Chakrit already...but the funny thing is I haven't seen some of his lakorn this year :unsure: Am I unloyal...? No still a huge fan just that he's everywhere...even I can get bored. But I'm saving it for Kob and him.

As for Kob what can I say...It's Kob I will watch it no doubt.
[post="143615"][/post]​
Hahahaha

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol, I knew it was a trick, I've been tricked like that so many times it doesn't work anymore hehe :p
But DJP is going great I like it :D

anjos

Phew said:
lol, I knew it was a trick, I've been tricked like that so many times it doesn't work anymore hehe :p
But DJP is going great I like it :D
[post="143710"][/post]​

dont we all get it onces in a while.......man...... it killing me...... when????when?????

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
me also wanna watch this lakorn i like kob ^^ i just finished look mai glai ton it was okaywasnt really my kind of lakorn but kob was in it so im kool ^^
cant wait for thisto air

shubby

sarNie Adult
ahhaahh..i was so happy in the moment, but now im not anymore..LOLZ..but it's all good..i can wait until Sept...LOLZ...

Mae

sarNie Adult
So any news on Kob and Chakrit's lakorn???? I can't believe Num and Kob's lakorn is already airing before this one....i was sooo waiting to watch my handsome Chakrit and the beautiful Kob...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
:w000t: Just seeing the small but quick yet soooo intense preview of the ...... 'push' scene just gets me sooo angry!!! I really want to see this very soon. :(

It seems like Ch7 Reunion party is trying to kill us by showing those previews ... errr it was so quick! :angry:

Here is the quick preview I've clip.

Preview from Ch7 Re-Union

Credit to Noiki @ SPICY ^_^

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Even though the preview went by so quick, it's so good to see more clips or news on this lakorn. The anticipation is........ :w000t:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It show the scene before Chakrit was ontop of Kob (rape scene), he pushed her while she was wearing this white robe. One part Chakrit was wearing a top, kinda naked in na'rai bed, while she called (Kob). Another scene Kob was with Jeffery, and another scene he grab her hand and twist her around.

You know watching that quick preview was like an arrow shot through my heart.

sarN

sarNie Granny
dang , nancy girl ! u get all dat ? i prolly blink lollllll so it my kind of scene !!! i go watch it again !!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Whao..Nancy you caught everything...I only caught two scenes of Kob and Chakrit...hehehe...but i really want to see them soon....