Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

moilee

sarNie Adult
Hmm....I wouldn't say I addict to this lakorn. I only rented tape 2 (didn't see tape 1), skipped tape 3 and 4, than picked up tape 5 and 6 (tape 6, rented but haven't watched it yet).
What lakorns I really look forward to? I have three lakorns I'm looking forward to see all tapes are....KRGP/Chakrit&Kob, SYKSR/Por&Aom, and OBTHR/Mos&Pim. Right now, I'm counting the days down....dying to see all these loves and slaps lakorns.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I don't know about you guys, but whenever I watch rape scenes, I think that Chakrit's rape scense are the best. I don't know, but he looks for natural for the role or he makes it so natural and romantic. Love this guy

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
rukmos said:
I don't know about you guys, but whenever I watch rape scenes, I think that Chakrit's rape scense are the best. I don't know, but he looks for natural for the role or he makes it so natural and romantic. Love this guy
[post="152872"][/post]​
I agree!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
moilee said:
Hmmmm...so in this lakorn...Namfu's going to get rape by him.
[post="152781"][/post]​
which lakorn? do you mean Jao Sao Ban Rai? then yes... eventually... she asks for a divorce and it makes him so angry at her for even asking it because he thought they had a mutal understanding of how they feel towards each other... but that other girl who likes the Por came and convince Numfon that she (girl) is deeply in love with Por... so Numfon feels bad and says she'll divorce Por for her... so when she told Por she wanted a divorce, he got so angry... he raped her... but... the next day... they seemed fine...

moilee

sarNie Adult
Hmmmmm....what part is the rape scene going to be on? Liked I have said...I skipped some parts...but want to see this part. I'm assumed it would be toward the ending parts or something.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think it's in part 10.... or 11... it's more towards the end of the episodes...

shubby

sarNie Adult
i was wondering if this lakorn will air soon?? or maybe next year?? i hope not..heheh...cus i can't wait till next year tho...really want to see the rape scene of kob and krit... LOLZ ...yeah..i sound like a pervert!! hahahaha

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
i really want to see this lakorn >< please come out soon maybe septemeber lolz if only i could make it come out at that time lolz

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Me too..I really wanted to see Kob and Chakrit plays as wife and husband since they are going to marry in the middle of the lakorn...I wanted to see Kob makes Chakrit jealous and he rape her out of jealousy... :wub:

Mann

i really wanna watch it too...they make a wonderful couple.....i just can't wait... :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Funny how pra'ek gets jealous just when seeing na'ek walking on the street with another man. Those pra'ek immediately thinks (she's having an affair behind my back).

SunStar

sarNie Elites
nancyvang said:
Funny how pra'ek gets jealous just when seeing na'ek walking on the street with another man. Those pra'ek immediately thinks (she's having an affair behind my back).
[post="155918"][/post]​
yeah.... they should really make a lakorn based on trust too... i would love to see a pra'ek/nang'ek relationship based on strong trust and love... it would be awesome to watch...

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
SunStar said:
yeah.... they should really make a lakorn based on trust too... i would love to see a pra'ek/nang'ek relationship based on strong trust and love... it would be awesome to watch...
[post="156008"][/post]​
Hey any good new about this lakon when will it air?