Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
jackielee978 said:
Hey!!1 Nancyvang....off Topic
I love your new KRGP Banner.... :p I just can't wait until it air
When will that day come * sigh*
[post="156286"][/post]​
hey where is KRGP Banner at? I want to see.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I believe we all are dying to see this lakorn cuz dang it's Chakrit love the dude and it's Kob...she's so pretty in this lakorn too can't wait....I can't wait...OMG...But I pray that it air on the weekend slot cuz I won't have time to watch it on the weekdays...the waiting will kill me some more...

neena

sarNie Adult
this wait is killing me!!! my mom is complaining about why this lakorn isn't airing and i'm starting to get annoyed!!! when IS IT going to air damnmit!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Waiting for this lakorn is killing me too. I don't care if it airs this month even when Duang Jai Patiharn just about to end, I've been waiting forever for this lakorn since the first day they started the opening ceremony, and still waiting patiently. Seeing some inside scoop is torturing me even more.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Re-uploading the preview for KRGP during channel 7 lakorns sneak peek. (This was shown in the begining of the year, some of you may have seen it already).

Click Here l MGU l l YSI l

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
i seen it but i want to see it agian hahaha
[post="160889"][/post]​
:lmao:

This is your type of lakorn, sarN, because of the "R" scene and probably a baby at the end. :p

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
We all dying here :( ..now we have to see the preview again.. This lakorn seem like it from Pao Gin Jong Production..taking a year to air..

moilee

sarNie Adult
I know...I miss Kob already.....I'm bored right now...'cause no other good lakorns to see.....sorry to offend other lakorns' fans.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I was wondering if someone can download this song that sang by Lydia (DJP) for me. I just wanted to listen to the whole song. Thanks.