Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

Mae

sarNie Adult
I can't wait any longer....i want it to air soo bad....when will it air? No news either...oooOoooo...hopefully it'll be worth the wait....

Na

sarNie Hatchling
I think they still working on it.... Maybe its gonna air later this year not long though thats what I heard

shubby

sarNie Adult
miss seeing kob on screen. but thank god! she still have her talk show..for me to keep watching her hehehehhe..

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
man i've been waiting for this lakorn to air, does anyone know when air date is?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Last time I heard 559 On Air was still editing the lakorn. There was rumors it was suppose to air before Duang Jai Patiharn, but that date passed, now it's quiet, no news/rumors to when it will air.

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
i can;t believe they haven't even air this yet, been waiting and waiting does anyone have any other information on this lakorn, my mom has been bugging me

moilee

sarNie Adult
I said the same. The reason I keep coming to check on this...because it was supposed to be an excellent script for this lakorn and because Kob's in it. My main concern was why they kept it so secret.....for what. Come one....they're killing us here.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think Khun Jieb is keeping it down because she want to focus on the lakorn without the people rushing her. Reading her interviews she seem like she is serious about the work she loves, wants it perfect, don't want to be rushed.

Sarn. We all know the cow can't jump over the moon, unless we dream. I wonder if it's going to be in next month's slots.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i thought this lakorn was on air already.. NOt YET?!!!! MANn!!! :(

sux.. so looking forward to it.. probably gonna watch it.. during spring break then...:(...

thuy

sarNie Egg
I really hope they will air it soon!!! I cannot wait any longer. I'm missing drama lakorn with Chakrit....

moilee

sarNie Adult
Me too...I am a big fan of Kob and I know it's going to beat all ch3's lakorns....because it has an excellent script to this story.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
LOL... I'm so glad that I'm not a big fan of Kob and Chakrit...LOL otherwise I would be like banging my head against the wall with all the anticipation of this lakorn :lmao: It's been in the work for so long!!! I love the script and it seems like this is the only lakorn from ch 7 the will blow ch 3 lakorn away..... I hope that ch 3 is ready for this one cause I feel sorry for what has to up against it, unless they have secret project that they haven't mention yet.
Geez at this rate, Ann and Ken's (hopefully) new lakorn will be out by now if they keep on delaying the airing time.

tinah

sarNie Coma
LOL... I'm so glad that I'm not a big fan of Kob and Chakrit...LOL otherwise I would be like banging my head against the wall with all the anticipation of this lakorn It's been in the work for so long!!! I love the script and it seems like this is the only lakorn from ch 7 the will blow ch 3 lakorn away..... I hope that ch 3 is ready for this one cause I feel sorry for what has to up against it, unless they have secret project that they haven't mention yet.
Geez at this rate, Ann and Ken's (hopefully) new lakorn will be out by now if they keep on delaying the airing time
sadly, ken and anne's lakorn hasnt starting filming yet nor is it confirm..ann is only 10-20% from reading the script and not sure if ken got the script..he only mention his new lakorn with aom and another lakorn that he doesnt remember the title..