Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I'm with you Nancy, as much as I like Joy , I watch both cause I miss Joy onscreen , but if I have to choose then my main choice is this lakorn..
Damn... Tooo much Chakrit's lakorns this year ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
chakrit has so much lakorn in one year..lol..its not just that but they tend to air it back to back from one channel to another..im definatly looking forward to ruen rak ruen tard..i miss boran lakorns..and i also miss joy!!..im sure ill be good..and thats an interesting pair

tinah

sarNie Coma
Hey Jakielee, yeh i cant go in spicy too..the site is probaly down..i think some of the invisionfree site is down cuz i cant get in ann's site

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
still on about krit..... i still hate him .... im sorry...
i dont find him hot...... i guess its just me but hes not my type...
the way he talks piss me off... and i think he geks lor or just geks when hes not even cool

lakorn story line is good though

moilee

sarNie Adult
I like Chakrit...he's ten times better than some nasty actors that I've seen....I don't know what the producers see in them. I don't mind see him with Kob....because it's first in Kob's lakorns with him....not liked he's been pairing with Kob more than three times...than I would get bored too. I like Kob act with different actors. And for Chakrit, I'm sure he's fans who love him....that's my opinion.

Mae

sarNie Adult
the way he talks piss me off... and i think he geks lor or just geks when hes not even cool

Go ahead and hate him all you want...he's still gonna be popular and be one of the most wanted thai actors in the entertainment industry....He's a wanted man because of his acting skills, talents, look, etc...and just like any other actors or actresses, they have loyal fans and they have people who don't like them...it's reality...no one can change that...and maybe people who are your type isn't ours...Chakrit's our type and not yours...nothing wrong with that....

Anyways, KRGP is sooo good...I love this lakorn..i love everything about it, especially because my two favorite actors are in there...Kob and Chakrit are one HOT couple....that's what you get when two of the most beautiful and wanted actors are put together in one lakorn....can't wait for the next episode...

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
How can anyone not like Chakrit? He is one of the coolest actor right now. He got talents that's all that matter, not to say he doesn't have the look, which he does, but what really matter is that, he can act and is doing a pretty good darn job.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I'm dont' really care much about the guy actors. But if kob is playing with them then i'll watch it. As for chakrit; I don't watch much of his lakorns, but he's pretty good. I know he sure is popular because a lot of the directors want him to play in their lakorns. He's beginning to grow on me, and I like that he's very americanize, if you know what i mean.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
How many lakorns of Chakrit aired this year?

1 - Nat (channel 5)
1 - Yardthip (channel 3)
1 - Jakjaan (channel 5)

If Kol Rak Game Payabath and Ruen Rak Ruen Yard are added then that's going to be 5 lakorns aired this year. So typical, isn't there any other pra'ek that can compete w/ Mr. Krit? "The Deicieving GAME of Revenge" alongside "House of Love House of Slave."

I'm going to watch both, but KRGP is my main priority.

Nancy, I think Chakrit and Joy R. lakorn( channel 3) also aired this year too..now that like 6 lakorns altogether ..

What I love about Chakrit is that his acting skill is really good. I can't denied that
Gosh ,can't wait for next week , this lakorn is getting more dramatic and good

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey atleast one of the prediction that ch3 fans made is right..they said this lakorn against ruen rak ruen tard..since this lakorn is having up to 12 epi..i think only 4 epi is going against ruen rak..unless ch7 extends it

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I don't think there is such things as predicting Chakrit's lakorn, because it has been typical for years now that his lakorns at most go against each other. So it's obvious, and not such a suprised. Channel 3 should had saved Ruen Rak Ruen Yard for next year, just in case they have tough compeitition ahead.

shubby

sarNie Adult
i kinda think kompai and woot does make good couple..heheh...but in real life..he's younger than her rite??

tinah

sarNie Coma
im just talking about the prediction list that ch3 fans made at the begining of the year so far only one of their prediction came true..i think its a good choice that ch3 is airing ruen rak ruen tard now cuz its getting competitive this month..and since kob's lakorn(long ngao jun) grab so much rating from them..they probaly dont want that to happen again..atleast now it'll be a tuft competition..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
hey atleast one of the prediction that ch3 fans made is right..they said this lakorn against ruen rak ruen tard..since this lakorn is having up to 12 epi..i think only 4 epi is going against ruen rak..unless ch7 extends it
This lakorn was finishing for shoot so I don't think channel 7 can extends it. The most lakorn that channal7 like to extends is the one shoot and on air the same time.

This thread is about lakorn and isn't about Chakrit personal so please don't do like this in this thread.

kermint

sarNie Adult
im just talking about the prediction list that ch3 fans made at the begining of the year so far only one of their prediction came true..i think its a good choice that ch3 is airing ruen rak ruen tard now cuz its getting competitive this month..and since kob's lakorn(long ngao jun) grab so much rating from them..they probaly dont want that to happen again..atleast now it'll be a tuft competition..
sorry off topic........hey where's you get the news from that "ruen rak ruen tard" will on air after "yuer Marn"? i know tat the magazine is out but i don't hear anything tat this lakorn is on air after. probably this lakorn is not air as the same time as Kob and Chakrit lakon. but i don't know either.......

Man after I finished episode 3 of "kon rak......." I just want to complain that party scene hahhahahaha this scene was very disappoint to me. i think they should do better then tat hahahahaha..........tat is not look Hi-So-Ho ahjhaaa anyway, kob just look pretty in this lakorn i think ahhaahqa