Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
We know Kob/KomPai is going to get pregnant but we don't know yet, how she got pregnant. lol. I wonder which it is. I wonder if she was Willing or was it by Force...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Which ever one i don't care...i just hope they are married for an extended period to see sweet romantic scenes between Kob and Chakrit...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yep yap... hahaaaa.....i want to see more pics... clips something... ahhh i;m like dying of anticpation man i'm foreals.... aarrrghhhhh.... that how anticipating this freakin lakron is... arrgggg....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
oppsss the post up there was from me.. i was in my lilte sis account lol.... <up>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the clip sarahvang...they look so adorable and goofy around each other, though this is the first time they're going to work together...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
We know Kob/KomPai is going to get pregnant but we don't know yet, how she got pregnant. lol. I wonder which it is. I wonder if she was Willing or was it by Force...
[post="45672"][/post]​
which ever is fine,im going nuts here nancy

Mae

sarNie Adult
OMG...so cute....i'm soo glad we're seeing some different pictures..hehehehe...i love Chakrit and Kob sooo much.....can't wait any longer...seriously...