Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
sarahvang said:
hey i want to knwo to!!!! pls.. pm me to hahahaa... okiesss... don't be mean tell us! okay.. or you can pm me hahaa I"M curous!!! can't believe you read the novel already.  :p
[post="51230"][/post]​
I use like 15 hours to read lol..........I will let you guys know this part ok.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Here the part Pra'ek and Na'ek fight and before Pra'ek rape Na'ek lol.

Panin's: Where are you going?
Konpai: business
Panin: with who
Konpai: Friend
Panin: boy or girl
Konpai: both
Panin: Who is it?
Konpai: Woot and Lin
Panin: It's fun or have fun
Konpai: It's good
Panin: Be tired......that you go out with adulterer all day.
Konpai: He's not my adulterer but his the one alway love me.
Panin: If his love you so much why not choose or use him to replace me to the revenge.
Konpai: Because, he is more be important. Before I think his doesn't love me. That's why we are be separate. But, now it is not like that anymore. I will to start with him.
Panin: really, he's so angry now
Konpai: You think use force against will be win me.
Panin: Don't be angry ja dear
Konpai: To release me right now.

after this you guys know what's happen ok hahahahah

Any question ask me ok

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
thanks!!!! finally a new r scene yah!!! kob hasn't had one for yrs yah!!!!! Love it thanks yous your the best!!!! ohhh this lakornis going tobe good alreadyyeah!!! i can't not wait!

sillygrl1021

sarNie Egg
I hope the r scene won't be a disappointment. let pray it will be somewhat semi long. ^_^ can't wait to see charkrit turn angry. goodness he hots.!!!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Woww.......... another lakorn of Chakrit which he always rape his n'ek, but haven't seen one from Kob. Gotta see this one!!!! :loool:

maijune

SarNie Adult
I just wondering....they got married in the middle of the story right?.....so it means that they never sleep together within the months they been married....not until chakrit found the truth that kob is using him for revenge and then he rape her..please tell me i would like to know... <_<

missjoy

sarNie Elites
interesting.. he didn't rape her when he found out about the revenge but he raped her when she teased him about being with another guy that loves her and that she is starting to like too.. he raped her out of jealousy... not revenge! :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
maijune said:
I just wondering....they got married in the middle of the story right?.....so it means that they never sleep together within the months they been married....not until chakrit found the truth that kob is using him for revenge and then he rape her..please tell me i would like to know... <_<
[post="51535"][/post]​
From what Youa said. Panin/Chakrit already knew Kompai/Kob's plans before he married her.

Ha. So he rape her out of jealousy eh. From what I've seen pra'ek can never take it when na'ek talks about another guy in front of his face. lol. I hope the r-scene is long like Bow See Chompoo, you know where na'ek tried to fight pra'ek, but he keeps coming closer. Na'ek falls on the bed and pra'ek doesn't grab her but crawl toward her. lol. Ahem. :sweat:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
nancyvang said:
From what Youa said. Panin/Chakrit already knew Kompai/Kob's plans before he married her.

Ha. So he rape her out of jealousy eh. From what I've seen pra'ek can never take it when na'ek talks about another guy in front of his face. lol. I hope the r-scene is long like Bow See Chompoo, you know where na'ek tried to fight pra'ek, but he keeps coming closer. Na'ek falls on the bed and pra'ek doesn't grab her but crawl toward her. lol. Ahem. :sweat:
[post="51573"][/post]​
Thanks ja Nancy!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i made another graphic for this lakron i love charkit and kob i;m so excited!!!!

AHHH> there lovely can't wait <3chakrit & kob

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah...I hope chakrit makes this another good rape scene...haven't seen a good rape scene from kob since daoprasuk...

onahc

sarNie Elites
of course it's by force, it's a drama guys

and you know talking about rape scenes, today's rape scene aren't as violent as before. today, the p'ek just gets on top of n'ek and starts kissing at her neck which look really silly to me. they never seem to kiss on the face or lips. older lakons have p'eks pulling on n'eks hair and kissing her by force and not on the neck.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
sarahvang said:
i made another graphic for this lakron i love charkit and kob i;m so excited!!!!

AHHH> there lovely can't wait <3chakrit & kob
[post="51673"][/post]​
That poster is so nice. Great work sarahvang. I'm loving it. :wub:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Rapes scenes were so violent back then, so much abuse toward the women, it was way over the top and now they're toning it down so much that it seems unrealistic. I haven't found one that was perfect.

I think they stay on the kiss/neck routine is the neck is one of the most vulnerable parts of the human body and the pose is very sensual/intimate. As to calming or seducing a person who's trying to fight off the unwanting touch.

sarN

sarNie Granny
nancyvang said:
Rapes scenes were so violent back then, so much abuse toward the women, it was way over the top and now they're toning it down so much that it seems unrealistic. I haven't found one that was perfect.

I think they stay on the kiss/neck routine is the neck is one of the most vulnerable parts of the human body and the pose is very sensual/intimate. As to calming or seducing a person who's trying to fight off the unwanting touch.
[post="52081"][/post]​

yes rapes scene back den is voilent lol ------ girl didnt' know dat the vulnerable ! u know alot eh :shock: