Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:w000t: OMG OMG OMG...chakrit sounds so sexy...it's soft, yet shows a lot of anger...keke...and and and...when he pushed down on her...she let out a little groan.... :w000t: this scene is gonna be HOT!!! I knew chakrit wouldn't disappoint me!!!

Thank you so much nancyvang for posting up the link!!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think this is the scene that Youa had mention earlier. Where Kob went out with some guy friend and he got mad. Maybe he smelt other men's scent on his wife's shirt? Maybe that's why he threw it. Not too sure though, we'll have to wait and see.

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhh i cannot wait until this lakorn comes out!!!kob and chakrit..two talented and good lookin superstars lolz....the storyline seems soo intersting...and both chakrit and kob plays very well in dramatic lakorns! btw does anybody know where i can get the lil clip of the rape scene?lolz im so tempted to watch it now!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Bou said:
ahhhhhhhhhh i cannot wait until this lakorn comes out!!!kob and chakrit..two talented and good lookin superstars lolz....the storyline seems soo intersting...and both chakrit and kob plays very well in dramatic lakorns! btw does anybody know where i can get the lil clip of the rape scene?lolz im so tempted to watch it now!!!
[post="63842"][/post]​
The link is posted in here somewhere...I think it's on page before this one...look for nancyvang!!!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
dang the pages are going fast. now lol.. after the littel teaser everyone is going nuts! lol.. i am to.... i wish they would of shown more scenes with Krit and kob. Like sweet scenes hehehee,,,, so sad krit look so sad and hurt,,,,

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
So was was translating it right then lol... cools... i feel proud of my self. heheheee :p thanks for lettin gme know.

Bou

sarNie Adult
thanks ceda lee but the link that she posted said cannot find server.. ah well im late lolz

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
is this the same clip nancy? the new extended clip from ch7countdown? just wondering... lol..

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
oohh.. okay.. ahhhhh.. can't wai to see some photos... whhoooo I'm so hyped. after seeing the clip i;m dying of anticipation man!!! for real.s

ning

sarNie Egg
sarahvang said:
oohh.. okay.. ahhhhh.. can't wai to see some photos... whhoooo I'm so hyped. after seeing the clip i;m dying of anticipation man!!! for real.s
[post="64618"][/post]​
same here. i really hope Dao Gra Jai or Setang Bunterng will visit the set soon and shows us some behind the scenes.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
hey we should write to polyplus and ask them to go to the set to get the behind the scenes footage and to see how far along the taping is.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
jackie said:
hey we should write to polyplus and ask them to go to the set to get the behind the scenes footage and to see how far along the taping is.
[post="64714"][/post]​
THIS LAKORN ISN'T WITH POLYPUS...IT'S WITH 559 ON AIR