Koo Bpan Koo Bpuan

donna

sarNie Adult
i don't know, don't remember actually. he is just now, well 2-3 epis ago, starting to show that he like amy. i liked it from the get go. not cuz beam is in it but cuz its funny. if you like comedy romance then this is a pretty good lakorn to watch

donna

sarNie Adult
aww he declared his love to her. but she didn't believe him. he looked so heart broken, aww feel bad for him. but damn he so sexy tho! he hugged her from behind and was like are you sure that you only think of me as a brother? that was so cute!!! had me blushing

his acting skills are phenomenal! love it

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
aww he declared his love to her. but she didn't believe him. he looked so heart broken, aww feel bad for him. but damn he so sexy tho! he hugged her from behind and was like are you sure that you only think of me as a brother? that was so cute!!! had me blushing

his acting skills are phenomenal! love it
what episode was that? I only watched up to episode 15...

donna

sarNie Adult
what episode was that? I only watched up to episode 15...
episode 24. it was so cute and sad. haha that what he get for being mean to her and making her cry. she don't believe anything that he says now. she does still love him but she just hurt that he said that he'll take care of that mimi chick. that girl is a big "b" and so fricking annoying! <_<

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
dang episode 24 already....i'm hecka behind.
i saw the music vdo to this, did it pass the part where beam was at the hospital and amy went to go visit him and she was about to grab something so she reached over and beam kissed her on the cheek.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
nope not yet..i saw the forest part...soooooooooo KUTE..my heart was pounding when he did that..the other guy OO is soo swt TOO! amy lucky grl :wub:

vina_lek

it sounds like there are some sweet scenes I should catch up on. :spin: I really like the couple with the funny singer (amy's bro.) & waitress -- completely :wub:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
yes! beam deserves it! he was such an a-hole to her...GIRL POWER AND MAKE HIM SUFFER! sorry beam, I love you!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I usually don't like it when pr'ek likes n'ek but she's all "I don't like you" when really she does but I am soooo loving how amy's making beam hurt! he so deserves it...
I love how amy's like, "I only think of us as siblings" but the next morning she's cuddling next to him...that's hilarious, like no amy! you're contradicting yourself! but beam's dumb self too dumb to know that she's just screwing with his heart cause he did her

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
just finish....it kute..i love that part Amy Smack the B-----! does any1 know who sing that song when amy was crying..it was a grl...?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
sorry for those who like this lakorn...but i think that this is just too perky for me...but there are some parts that i like though

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
the ending was cute...love how beam's like, I'm loosing blood [or something close to that] I'm just resting [or sleeping]...I was like, dude, you BARELY got shot on the darn arm! why die already! then he wakes up!
I feel sorry for that guy that likes amy though...like, every time I see him in a scene with beam and amy, he's always sad, damn beam, said he was gonne help him get amy then take her for himself later on...breaks my heart to see that guy...he and beam kinda look alike, maybe it's just me but they really look alike...like at the end when he was blocking his dad from shooting beam, his shape from the side, his clothing, hairstyle...he could pass for beam's brother

Susie

sarNie Adult
this lakorn was boring. i hoped that it was gonna get really juicy but it had a typical storyline + there was hardly n e chemistry between the 2.-