Koo Duerd (TV Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
KIT uploaded a HQ teaser here ja: looks interesting with the storyline and the action looks promising too. Can't wait to see Por with Aum as rivals.
Credit: kisskeepintouch

tinah

sarNie Coma
wish n'ek was someone else though lol aum looks hot. ill probaly tune into this cuz the cast and teaser looks promising

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
KIT uploaded a HQ teaser here ja: looks interesting with the storyline and the action looks promising too. Can't wait to see Por with Aum as rivals.
Credit: kisskeepintouch
Aum look HOT! I cant wait for Monday to come! :dance1:

wish n'ek was someone else though lol aum looks hot. ill probaly tune into this cuz the cast and teaser looks promising
I agreed.

Im not really a fan of Benz, sorry to Benz' fans. I think Koy and Aum look cute together. I like Aum and Por, so I will watch this lakorn!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
agree with you prisna. i'm not a benz fan as n'ek at all...
i'll probably skip this one!!!

meenia

sarNie Adult
LOL.. por and benz are so cute..love por... i'm okay with benz, she has her moments.. i just don't like the ideal of brothers fighting over one girl.. but i think aum will still get koy, when he realize that the one he loves is koy...so i'll download the first part because i do miss por...another action for him so great.. also can't wait to see aum and boy.. i wonder if boy's going to get a girl.. he's cute..seems like he's aum's bodyguard or something from the teaser..

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
So is Aum going to get with Koy here or is she just a girl that's in love with Aum? I hope Aum won't be bad all the way. Does anybody know if Aum's character will turn good at the end?

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I usually like Benz, but oh goodness lol kinda wish they had another n'ek for Por & Aum. Koy is... :nailbiter: very plain :x

The story looks action-packed though, I might start watching just for Por & Aum. Too many lakorns in my brain right now o_O

cecilia

Staff member
So is Aum going to get with Koy here or is she just a girl that's in love with Aum? I hope Aum won't be bad all the way. Does anybody know if Aum's character will turn good at the end?
I believe he'll turn good in the end b/c he realize that he loves Koy more than what he think he is .. *i remember reading the spoiler somewhere too*

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Not many people are watching this huh? This lakorn is really good. Can't believe it's TV Scene's lakorn. I really want to read the summary. Cecelia, do you know where I can read it from?

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Eventhough they said Aum is the second pra'ek or pra'rai(whatever you want to call it), the story actually focus on him more than Por. I love the scene where he beat up that white guy. He looks so hot!