Koo gum 2013

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I think I like the lakorn version better of Bie and Noona. The movie looks unrealistic and it is supposed to take place in Thailand, but why's there like snowing and big bridges. This is historical fiction so during world war 2 there's not that much technology like you see in Bie and Noona's version, but in this movie, why's there motorcycle and more advanced technology. Bie and Noona's version looks more realistic and Angsumalin is Thai, so isn't she suppose to wear those Thai skirt thing like Noona wear in Koo Kum, the Angsumalin in this version looks like she's wearing those Japanese school uniforms. Also the movie looks like it took place in Japanese because of the snow and more things. Nadech's version looks very serious and Bie's version is soft, funny, cute, adorable, and etc. I'd prefer Bie's version because I don't like serious things that much, Bie as Kobori adores me a lot, looks more realistic, and follows the way the book is really supposed to be more. The songs in the movie is okay, but I like Bie and Noona's song from the lakorn more, and there's 4 songs total from Koo Kum Bie and Noona.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
:dance1: nadech is super adorable in the teaser, couldnt stop smiling while watching, now now how can i watch Kobori die :( 

cr: MThirtynineChannel

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Just saw the trailer...I must say...I am excited!!! Nadech looks dashing and this is a very different Kabori. Young and daring. Hmm...about Miss Richie...very pretty girl...however something erks me about her acting...this is her debut so I'm not going to be harsh. Nadech on the other hand, I am putting my expectations high for him in Koo Gum.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes me too, I got high expectations on Nadech. Richie? She still needs to improve based on what i saw in the teaser, but yes this is her debut, so i'll cut some slack. Dreamlove, I'm glad you love the Lakorn version of Bie and Noona, I love it too, but I also really like the looks od this version too. It's interesting in seeing that it's really diferent from all the other ones and it looks more modern. At first I thought it seemed very serious, but as i watched the other version of the teaser, I realized that there are a few goofy seens in here too. For instance the scene after where Kobori got cut on the back and Ung helped him. How he said i'm lucky and unlucky...that scene was very adorable. :)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult

cr as tagged

cr windlight2010

Thanks for the article lakorniki, oh my why does this kobori of ours has such a killer smile  :crush:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
love his voice, Richie looks better w/o the bang...she looks ok...other than that to me she looks plain/average but it's in the eye of the beholder and my eyes don't see her as pretty..i like the 2nd photo of them in normal cloths...I don't like sad ending so Dunno if I can tune in to watch him die ; (

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol when is the DVD coming out? after reading so many bad reviews, I actually want to watch this for Aungsamalin.  I think she plays the innocent and traditional girl well, her eyes and emotions speak a lot.  I was actually turned off by nadech's thick/low/husky japanese tongue and his english is just o_O

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Lol! Richy has no emotion and her eyes are plain dead. This is just through all the videos and pictures so imagine watching the whole movie. Oh well. Consider it a reality slap for Nadech fans. He's not a god where everything he touches is gold. Sad how all comments on Nadech were about how handsome he was. He's an actor yet the focus is all on his face, ouch! 555. Gotta agree with the comments about how the setting and wardrobe is off and Nadech's voice and eyebrows are a turn off lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I so agree on that too, it's sad how he's an actor, but all people care about is how he looks, not how good of an actor he is. Plus, this is Richie's debut, cut her some slack, with more practice and experience i bet she'll do better.  No one will be good enough without trying. Also Richie is not ugly, she's decent to some, but to me she's really beautiful and looks great with Nadech.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Some people have been saying Nadech is not a good actor!!! That makes me mad because he is a great actor. Yes most of the time he is paired up with Yaya, but that's because people like me can't have enough of them.  Nadech and Yaya are great actors and actresses. Each role they get is different and they excel at creating that character. Just because this movie didn't do as well as mario's movie people like to say it was horrible. I didn't like richie's acting, but I think Nadech was one of the best Koboori ever!

OH AND ALSO NADECH AND YAYA ARE NOT THE ONLY COUPLE I WANT TO SEE OVER AND OVER AGAIN. MARK AND MINT CHALIDA. ESPECIALLY KEN AND ANN!!!!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I've watch Koo Kum, Nadech and Richy's version already and I dislike it. It looks too unrealistic, somewhat confusing, and some people in there needs to improve their acting. It didn't even make me cry like Biena's version especially the end, it's suppose to be sad, but somehow Richy can't pulled out her tears and make other cry. The setting is weird and doesn't look real compared to the other version before. All I can say is I dislike this version, the part where Ta Bua and Ta Pon attack Kobori was lame in this version. In other version before this version, Kobori was attacked by them behind Ang's house in the woods, but in this version he was attacked on a bridge. Sorry to say, but this movie isn't my cup of tea and everything in this movie seems unrealistic.

cecilia

Staff member
I enjoyed it for Nadech's acting .. I think he played his role well ... I just wish that there's a better actress to play Ang's role better .. I shed tears w/Nadech but not with Ritchy .. she's robotic cold -- lacks of chemistry w/Nadech (and no, i'm not being bias here) she didn't have any chemistry with the Vanus guy too ...

The question is .. will i watch this again? I would for Nadech b/c he really was Kobori for me in here.

Ah, i want to make an excuse that this is through the eyes of Kobori that's why we didn't get to see the story behind the reason why he got sword on the back (but this still doesn't make up for many other 'missing' important scenes.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
A lot of people said the love scene was awkward, so I skimmed to that part and gee...ummm it was weird and super uncomfortable to watch. Like really, rubbing his forehead over her body....  I have the movie with me but after skimming through, I don't know if I want to. Richy is really bad, Nadech put his all into it but the movie just looks like crap.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I just remember that in this version, Nadech didn't even play the Shamisen and the same goes to Richy, I saw the Thai instrument Khim in her room, but she didn't even played it. Agree that the love scene was awkward and it was uncomfortable.