Koo Kik Prik Gub Kleua (Sitcom Lakorn)

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Oh yeaa i just realized Pancake's brother's in this, hopefully he can act. Can't wait to watch this, but i wanted to see Rodmay with someone different since she's acted with Aoun a couple of times already.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
WHAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?! this is sooooo sad! I know I"m all extra late on this but WHAAAAAAAAAAAAt!?!??! I like auon but I love tle!!!!!! ah man, just cause of one lakorn he's missing out on his sitcome, ah man, I was hoping to see him with rotmay god damn it...arg! but auon and rotmay are very cute too, and at least the other guy is still in there, what is his name agian?

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
This Rotmay girt is cute! Anybody know any info about her? I only seen her in Dung Duang with Kwan, Weir and New. What other Lakorn has she starred in?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the one that I know of her lakorns are Yahk ja ruk diew jad hai with Oun, poo, and bon.....Apihima maha sedtee with Oun, stefan, and pancake.....that other lakorn with wan thanakrit...forgot the name of that lakorn...and thats all I know....oh yeah and she was in nong miew kiew petch with cee and pinky

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
She normally starred as the second couple or the supporting actress..

1) TangFahTawanDiew (second couple her/Wan Thanakrit)
2) KomRukKomSanehHa (This one she played as the N'ke opposite of Wan Thanakrit)
3) YakJaRukDiewJudHai (second couple her/Oun)
4) NongMeowKeoPet (I didn't watch this one, so I have no idea)
5) DungDuangHaruetai (second couple her/New..this couple is sooo cute)

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
i want more pictures of Chain Nattawut ! Anyone know a place i can visit to get it ? he's my current obsession <3