Koojinssssssssssss

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
A thread to vent frustation about koojins. Since there's many people discussing the topic in so many threads now.

Because honestly I just want to see new pairings. :thumbup:

twister02

M♥K
I don't have issues with koojins but if they will be paired up over and over again for a lakorn, then that would be a problem for me because I also want to see my favorite praek paired with a different nang'ek once in a while. Reunion project after 2-3 years is welcome for me tho :)

Crazy and delusional fans are the problem for this whole koojin thing. International fans are more open about it since they are expose to other dramas/series who doesn't have koojins especially western dramas. Thai fans are more possessive with their pairings tho.

This kind of set-up is not only happening in Thailand but also in my country, Philippines. A pairing here is called a "loveteam" and once you are in a loveteam, you will never see that man being paired up with another woman and vice versa be it in magazine, movies and tv dramas unlike Thailand that there is still a possibility for them to pair up with another. Artists never have a chance to grow.

I'm still thankful that Thai fans are not that crazy compare to Filipino loveteam fans. :facepalm:

alissaax

I don't mind koojins but it just when they pair up too often. :cursing2:

P

PrincessKarina

I don't have issues with koojins but if they will be paired up over and over again for a lakorn, then that would be a problem for me because I also want to see my favorite praek paired with a different nang'ek once in a while. Reunion project after 2-3 years is welcome for me tho :)

Crazy and delusional fans are the problem for this whole koojin thing. International fans are more open about it since they are expose to other dramas/series who doesn't have koojins especially western dramas. Thai fans are more possessive with their pairings tho.

This kind of set-up is not only happening in Thailand but also in my country, Philippines. A pairing here is called a "loveteam" and once you are in a loveteam, you will never see that man being paired up with another woman and vice versa be it in magazine, movies and tv dramas unlike Thailand that there is still a possibility for them to pair up with another. Artists never have a chance to grow.

I'm still thankful that Thai fans are not that crazy compare to Filipino loveteam fans. :facepalm:
That’s crazy that Filipino fans are that obsessed! That’s why I don’t care for the koojin wave and the couples! Seriously NY and MK by far needs the most growth. Although I can tolerate Kim with older p’eks and Mark with petite n’eks but I cannot stand MK together though! But NY is the koojin couple I cannot stand the most! Seriously they have been around for almost a decade? And these two don’t even have more than 5 or 6 different co-stars! That’s pathetic because there are celebs out there whose been around as long or shorter and they have experienced more co-stars than NY! Talk about growth! NY will be 30 soon enough and they literally starred with only each other! Makes me sick! :drooling:

P

PrincessKarina

A thread to vent frustation about koojins. Since there's many people discussing the topic in so many threads now.

Because honestly I just want to see new pairings. :thumbup:
I do too! Seeing new couples means growth for the celebs! It’s more exciting for us fans too! I like to be kept interested all the time! Or I won’t watch! ;)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
That’s crazy that Filipino fans are that obsessed! That’s why I don’t care for the koojin wave and the couples! Seriously NY and MK by far needs the most growth. Although I can tolerate Kim with older p’eks and Mark with petite n’eks but I cannot stand MK together though! But NY is the koojin couple I cannot stand the most! Seriously they have been around for almost a decade? And these two don’t even have more than 5 or 6 different co-stars! That’s pathetic because there are celebs out there whose been around as long or shorter and they have experienced more co-stars than NY! Talk about growth! NY will be 30 soon enough and they literally starred with only each other! Makes me sick! :drooling:
Preach it girl 5555555555 :risas3::risas3::pancarta::thumbup:

twister02

M♥K
One lakorn a year for Kim is not helping for her to have more lakorns and have more different co-stars but unlike NY, I can tolerate more what is happening on-screen with MK since this is their 4th time pairing after being koojin and 3 years after their last lakorn together. Mark has been paired with different nang'eks since the last time he was with Kim on-screen and same with Kim.

And for fans who religiously follow MK off-screen, then it's a plus that they are a thing in real life too but personally, as a fan and a follower of the MK fanclub, they are supportive of MK individually too and support them whenever they have new pairings. Not sure with NY because I don't follow their FC. I like them individually tho especially Yaya.

alissaax

I should cp everything I said in other threads cus I said a lot lol. I love varieties but don't mind koojins as long as they have fans who are sane. It's the fans that made koojin undesirable. As soon as a celeb become untouchable by fans, they lose their appeal.
We can get mod to move them I think

xodxo

Crazy and delusional fans are the problem for this whole koojin thing.
YESSSSSS!!! It’s the delusional and abusive fans that are turning me off! I could really careless about koojin. Lol they don’t bother me 5555 cuz if they have chemistry, awesome! If they don’t whatever, it’s a skip, you know?!? Lol

It’s the abusive fans that start attacking another actor or actress when their koojin has to go work with another actor is the real problem. Just crazy and unexplainable.

International fans are more open about it since they are expose to other dramas/series who doesn't have koojins especially western dramas. Thai fans are more possessive with their pairings tho.
You know I don’t think this is true at all. I think the Thai koojin fans are a lot more calm and laid back now, holy cow—it’s the desperate international koojin fans that are at the extreme level. I find international koojin fans more abusive with their language than Thai fans in general. Lol

This is CRAZY! Lol it’s like a world wide trend thing lol :p But honestly, it’s an Asian thing. Asian people tend to get overly possessive with their lover, partner, lovebird, loveteam. LOL!

twister02

M♥K
YESSSSSS!!! It’s the delusional and abusive fans that are turning me off! I could really careless about koojin. Lol they don’t bother me 5555 cuz if they have chemistry, awesome! If they don’t whatever, it’s a skip, you know?!? Lol

It’s the abusive fans that start attacking another actor or actress when their koojin has to go work with another actor is the real problem. Just crazy and unexplainable.

You know I don’t think this is true at all. I think the Thai koojin fans are a lot more calm and laid back now, holy cow—it’s the desperate international koojin fans that are at the extreme level. I find international koojin fans more abusive with their language than Thai fans in general. Lol

This is CRAZY! Lol it’s like a world wide trend thing lol :p But honestly, it’s an Asian thing. Asian people tend to get overly possessive with their lover, partner, lovebird. LOL!
Some of the English comments you see on IG are just Thai fans who uses English to mask that they are Thais. Yep, I do agree that some inter fans are possessive but the artists doesn't care. They only start to mind the drama when the Thai fans started to be crazy. When it becomes a hot topic in Pantip, then expect the media to pick up the drama. I don't want to generalize since there are still decent and understanding Thai fans but the artists, if they don't want to go inter, why mind what the inter fans are saying? They are more careful not to create issues for their Thai fans.

twister02

M♥K
But I do agree that it's more of an Asian thing. This is what is happening to a lot of sasaeng fans of KPOP. Look at those KPOP idols not allowed to date or trying to hide that they are dating until Dispatch starting to ruin the secret. :pancarta:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
One lakorn a year for Kim is not helping for her to have more lakorns and have more different co-stars but unlike NY, I can tolerate more what is happening on-screen with MK since this is their 4th time pairing after being koojin and 3 years after their last lakorn together. Mark has been paired with different nang'eks since the last time he was with Kim on-screen and same with Kim.

And for fans who religiously follow MK off-screen, then it's a plus that they are a thing in real life too but personally, as a fan and a follower of the MK fanclub, they are supportive of MK individually too and support them whenever they have new pairings. Not sure with NY because I don't follow their FC. I like them individually tho especially Yaya.
I wasn't a fan of MK due to certain fans from here who attacked everyone who critiqued their acting. I watched all their lakorns and enjoyed it but hate going into their threads. I'm waiting for Kom Faek but doubt I will get to chit chat about it. I like that they both have other lakorns with other pairings cus like what everyone said, it helps them grow and hone their skills. I like Nadech and Yaya separate lakorns but ones they had together are just ok. It's not as "best lakorn ever" as some of their fans made it out to be. Sadly they have very few lakorns with other people.

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
I wasn't a fan of MK due to certain fans from here and attacked everyone who critiqued their acting. I watched all their lakorns and enjoyed it but hate going into their threads. I'm waiting for Kom Faek but doubt I will get to chit chat about it. I like that they both have other lakorns with other pairings cus like what everyone said, it helps them grow and hone their skills. I like Nadech and Yaya separate lakorns but ones they had together are just ok. It's not as "best lakorn ever" as some of their fans made it out to be. Sadly they have very few lakorns with other people.
Well, I'm not a delusional fan so you can count on me if I say I do feel like MK (especially Mark) is lacking when it comes to acting but you know, he's improving and Kim's acting is okay for me especially in the drama and comedy department. I think Thai actors/actresses tends to be more animated with their acting. Lots of big movements and that.

Yep, if you are working with different people with different approach, you will really improve and grow. It will be more challenging especially if you are not stuck with the same genre too for a lakorn.

alissaax

I wasn't a fan of MK due to certain fans from here and attacked everyone who critiqued their acting. I watched all their lakorns and enjoyed it but hate going into their threads. I'm waiting for Kom Faek but doubt I will get to chit chat about it. I like that they both have other lakorns with other pairings cus like what everyone said, it helps them grow and hone their skills. I like Nadech and Yaya separate lakorns but ones they had together are just ok. It's not as "best lakorn ever" as some of their fans made it out to be. Sadly they have very few lakorns with other people.
I know what you mean. I opened Likit Ruk last night and mk related thread before......:facepalm::facepalm::nut:

xodxo

with MK since this is their 4th time pairing after being koojin and 3 years after their last lakorn together.
Actually this is their fifth lol

3NNT
PCKK
TRRR
ARO
KF

The thing with MK is their fans are VERY nice lol both the international and Thai fans. They were never abusive unless crazy/jealous people start attacking MK then they’ll crawl out to protect them. Lol :p

I think for this reason, even though, I don’t care for MK off or onscreen lmaoooo I love their kindness and their fanclub’s kindness. Lol :p

Mark has been paired with different nang'eks since the last time he was with Kim on-screen and same with Kim.
Ya—still not enough for an actor lol BUT he certainly has a more variety of n’ek compared to Nadech and I love that about Mark! Lol :p

1 MintN
2 MintC
3 Yaya
4 Patricia
5 Taew
6 soon to be Mew :risas3:

Nadech has ........the following besides his koojin. Very limited and his has fewer lakorn than Mark too.

1 Taew
2 Mew
3 Kim
4 Matt

Note: I’m just comparing Na and Mark bc they’re the most popular koojin guy with the least work with other actresses. Lol No hate bros! :p

Ya— I’ve grown to actually really admire and adore Yaya’s skills at the international level. She fly! Lol :p

But I hope she’ll get work with more diverse actors that isn’t her koojin too. She has Jma coming, but eh—not feeling him. Lol but def a nice change.

xodxo

What?! I have never honestly ran into any hardcore MK fans that defend them like crazy compared to the other koojin fans though. Lol I think if anything MK fans are most lenient and always allow for criticism. Sometimes, some criticism are just plain abuse and MK fans are still whatever neutral about it. Lol

~~

I’m not hardcore MK fan, never really found chemistry between them but did appreciate their growth together through all hard times. But — I blame Mark’s lack of growth is due to being stuck with a koojin he couldn’t differentiate acting anymore lol Cuz he was very well received in KC and RN!:risas3:

My most favorite work of Mark are the ones without his koojin, like NRLJ, KC and RN. The only real MK lakorn I enjoyed was PCKK. Lol :p

twister02

M♥K
I said 4 since they become koojin because they only became koojin in PCKK. I don't consider them a koojin yet in 3NNT. It's like testing the waters first to see if they'll actually have a good chemistry as lovers than sibling. :risas3:

xodxo

I said 4 since they become koojin because they only became koojin in PCKK. I don't consider them a koojin yet in 3NNT. It's like testing the waters first to see if they'll actually have a good chemistry as lovers than sibling. :risas3:
Oh —that’s funny lol I count every dip they’ve been in as pra’nang lol EVERYTHING.

Siblings was 4jh yuck! Lol