KOREAN SERIES: Only You

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
vilasaeng said:
MORE MORE MORE... how could hyun-jae's father be so cruel.. How could he hurt his son like that? He witness that he grew up without a mother and now he's doing it to his grandson? the other is so cruel and piteful.
[post="54902"][/post]​

Uar kon ja bong...Yoour deet..som mer dit mer.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
That was quick SarN...thanks again for upload several eps per day...loving it :D

vilasaeng said:
Uar kon ja bong...Yoour deet..som mer dit mer.
[post="54939"][/post]​
let me guess...are u trying to say...

thank u bong...there're more...I wanna watch more..??...

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol -- ya know i cant' read khmer / english i dont know my vowle i guess ! -- i dont' think i can upload another episode tonight it be 2 more hrs to finsh eps 15 now but i'll finsh the series tomorrow for sure

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:
lol -- ya know i cant' read khmer / english i dont know my vowle i guess ! -- i dont' think i can upload another episode tonight it be 2 more hrs to finsh eps 15 now but i'll finsh the series tomorrow for sure
[post="54949"][/post]​
my cambodia is horrible.. I could understand alittle bit if they speak very slow.. Or it have to be repeated to be like 5 time before I get one word.. it's my mom fault.. She only speak it to me if she mad...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
cant wait for more bong sarn. ..
y did lee jun father divorce his mom?
anyways i wanted to know is the ending sad?
Thanks for uploading this k-drama its really GREAT!
^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok i got the last episode up .. and i will leave the link for 2 week .. den i delete it and will not reupload ok ?

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Thank you very very very much sarn for the upload....****BIG KISSES****...hehehe

onahc

sarNie Elites
OMG that was so good. I highly recommend this series. Dramatic to the very end, I was glued. Thanks again sarn.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
Thanks SarN...hehe...thu ending is short..:)

hey, does any1 kno n have pic of Park Chae Won...
she's a singer of the OST of this serie.."Memories" & "Only U"

sry for off topic

blueblue

sarNie Egg
i definitely love this korean drama, so good. it's up there with full house for me. this couple is ultra cute and i love the guy. his voice is so sexy....

thanks sarn for all the uploads, you're the best! :)

this drama just makes me more hooked on korean dramas to come.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
It was great. . the ending was short but still awesome. . . I was happy that the father agree for them to be together. . it was sweet. But dang 400 million dollars thats alot cant believe he gaved it up.
Loving tis k-drama along with Full House and many more
^_^

AngelS

sarNie Egg
This series is really good....luv the main guy he can act his role well....the story line is very touching ..so much obstacles just to be with someone u love...thanks to sarN for uploading this serie for us.. :D

dylan

sarNie Egg
i'm starting to watch it, thanks to sarn for unloading the series. i'm on the 10th episode and i'm just dying for eun jae to get with that guy and just get it over with. i mean what's the problem, you love him, he loves you. so what's the deal. get together already and stop hurting hyun-sung. i really like her in chunhyang, but she's so annoying in this show. and her outfits are really tacky. i understand that she's poor, but damn she's got a really bad sense of style.

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
Here's my feedback of this series...the ending was good. However, I hated that it dragged so much after Jo Hyun-jae found out the truth about his son. I didn't see the point of some of the episodes. The last couple of episodes were bit of a drag becuz the n'ek and p'ek kept on going back and forth. Plus, the two supporting casts got on my nerves so much. Why couldn't they just get the message and move on with their lives? But, then again there's always people like that in every dramas. Yes, the grandfather was cruel and I still don't understand why he kicked out his wife. All I am saying is that they should have cutted out some scenes out because the main guy found out about his son from since part 12. I just wished they would have shown more scenes with them(father/son) together and not wait until the last episode to show a quicky of their relationships.

tEaRdRoPs

sarNie Egg
the movie was good i like it even tho i skipped 3 chapters..but i still get da story..people in there get me pissed but i like it..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i finished watching it all... omg i love it but i hate it when it drags so looooooooong! i mean it's very slow to get a point of this...

i wonder all kdrama usually are long and slow? because this 2nd kdrama i've ever seen. for example: my love patzzi... it's slow but short.. it's good.. (my 1st kdrama to see it.)

mchanth00

sarNie Egg
:( i just started watching this ONLY YOU movie and is soooooo good but i found only 2 episodes . Is there any way somebody upload it for me? please please ... :wavecry: