Korng Fha Na Dum???

shubby

sarNie Adult
anyone remember this old old boran lakorn. i remember watching it when i was in thailand long long time ago, but i have no idea who is the p'ake and nang'ake??

please shared it with me!!!

thank you!!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Are you talking about the remake or the old old one...? Because the old old one the pra aek was 'Sookchai Tienanan' the man who played as Aont's dad in Yor Pra Glin..As for nang aek I don't know...

shubby

sarNie Adult
yup, this is what i'm talking about!! Oh..he/she is talking about 'Kwan Fah Nah Dum' Yak...

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah this is my favorite lakorn and then i wanna buy it..if anyone know where i can buy it please let me know..thank you!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
man theres alot of old boran that i never heard of lol but its cool to seee more cause now i think don't have alot just all remake and only 1 ch 7 boran come out until the one finish then new one come out its gay i prefer it to have 2 different boran of ch 7 in case one is gay which now its a ll boring and u know

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Vanida said:
man theres alot of old boran that i never heard of lol but its cool to seee more cause now i think don't have alot just all remake and only 1 ch 7 boran come out until the one finish then new one come out its gay i prefer it to have 2 different boran of ch 7 in case one is gay which now its a ll boring and u know
[post="108593"][/post]​

did they used to have more than one come out at the same time?

onahc

sarNie Elites
amikaX said:
this boran was hella good! da lil boi was cute!!
[post="107275"][/post]​

any 1 know who the lil boy who played kwan fah na dum is ...........????

As he got older , has he played in any thai lakorn...???