Kos Lis New Movie

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
have u guys seen kos lis's new movie...it has three part i forgot the title but ill scan the cover 4 y guys if u guys wanna see it..

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
i bought it at La Crosse New year for my sister..eyy the begining was good but towards the middle and ending was just like an other hmong movie..it was okay didnt interest me that much

mai92

sarNie Adult
i think it should just be 1 part..
they're too quite too...
i didn't like it that much but i love his new songs in the videos...

skies

sarNie Adult
i would like to see the cover please...lol...not a fan of hmong movies/videos...but i would like to see the cover...

carmen

sarNie Egg
i was going to get it at the new year but.... so is the movie any good? what's the story line to it?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
have u guys seen kos lis's new movie...it has three part i forgot the title but ill scan the cover 4 y guys if u guys wanna see it..

i saw the poster last wk when i went to the hmong store, kos lis looks HoTT.. (with his shades) lols

the movie looks interesting but i will not buy it. lols.. i dont trust hmong movies, welp let me know
what the movie is about ya.. :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
kos lis looks so young when he's got his shades on..
but because i've seen in up close in person...
i know what's under those shades... lol.
i still love his voice though.. =DDD

fns

sarNie Hatchling
can someone give me a storyline to this movie.......and how was the ending...cause i only like happy ending...thanks

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I want to watch it, I heard it's lame, but for Kos Lis I'll waste some time to watch it. ahaha.

The music to this movie is pretty good. Spoke to the lady that produced thsi movie and she said that the sogns are sang by Bee Cha and Sua Nag yaj. Bee Cha has a great voice as well!

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
I want to watch it, I heard it's lame, but for Kos Lis I'll waste some time to watch it. ahaha.

The music to this movie is pretty good. Spoke to the lady that produced thsi movie and she said that the sogns are sang by Bee Cha and Sua Nag yaj. Bee Cha has a great voice as well!

do u know if they have the song out release yet? because i really want the song where kos lis and the main girl lip sing they used i think jaychou's song