Kos Lis PARTY!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Who went too? Share some pics with us.. :rolleyes:

i thougt it was fun.. but them people didn't seem to be organized... it seem like he (kos) wanted to sing & meet his fans but they didn't give him much time.... sux.. but it was fun..

--

autograph.... :)

he is not that good looking but he's got TALeNT... luv his voice...

ready for a close up...

guest singer.....

SY LIS --- luv his voice too.... :)

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
whoa!!!..it doesnt seem like him....he look so different than his music video......i prefer to see him on video...that's way better...

calla

sarNie Adult
thanks for the share..girl.
damn, Kos is too skinny...but he's kind of cute too...ehehehe

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
whoa!!!..it doesnt seem like him....he look so different than his music video......i prefer to see him on video...that's way better...
Kos Lis is so bony! Hehe. Good voice though. And is that really Sy Ly? Dang, he's kinda chunky now.

Thanks for sharing!

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
ah... this dude. XD... He looked so much better in the karaoke. o_O

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i've been wondering...this kos lis guy...he is marry...right?

yes, kos lis is married.

i don't know what he told his fans... but at the party.. he said he doesn't have time to
go look for anybody... however, he is married. my sister lives in laos..(lat 52) & she said he is..
since they are related.. he's married & has three kids.... :rolleyes:

-- i don't care if he's married, i luv his voice... :yahoo:

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
wow married with three kids? geez... those hmong male mtt singers, why didnt they sing when they were younger with no string attached? but wait till their married with kids and then will sing!

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
wow....YM_gurl, you went to the party...i do too...wonder which one is you...hahahha...
well...here is some pic i got...your pic is way better then mine...

He was really handsome at the St.Paul July 4th tournament. Kos's style looked good.
agree....agree....

cecilia

Staff member
he came to my sister and her husband graduation party b/c he's a lis. LOl ..anyway, he sung this indian like song in hindi .. sound pretty good but too much .. arabic for me.. LOL ..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
wow....YM_gurl, you went to the party...i do too...wonder which one is you...hahahha...
well...here is some pic i got...your pic is way better then mine..
which one was i? say... we sponsor a table..got there hella early.. the loudest table & i was the first girl to go on stage to take a pic with him.. lol... which was you? lol... i had fun...did u? :yahoo:

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
which one was i? say... we sponsor a table..got there hella early.. the loudest table & i was the first girl to go on stage to take a pic with him.. lol... which was you? lol... i had fun...did u? :yahoo:
oh...don't really remember but....anyways, yeah i had fun. At first i don't wanna go to the party because i though is going to be halla boring. That's the first Thai or Loa party i attent. Back to where i was saying...>I didn't plan to go...I was from Fresno...My boyfriend and I plan to come to Sac to visted my older sister and her family....but since he can't go...because his mommy said no. So i tag my brother, his girlfriend and one of my gooodies friend along. When we arrive Sac is really boring....my days go by hallla slow...So since my sis got a extra ticket because one of her friend can't make it...I decide to take over...just go to make my days go faster...Beside at first i don't know who's kos lis untill after the party..

What about you?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh...don't really remember but....anyways, yeah i had fun. At first i don't wanna go to the party because i though is going to be halla boring. That's the first Thai or Loa party i attent. Back to where i was saying...>I didn't plan to go...I was from Fresno...My boyfriend and I plan to come to Sac to visted my older sister and her family....but since he can't go...because his mommy said no. So i tag my brother, his girlfriend and one of my gooodies friend along. When we arrive Sac is really boring....my days go by hallla slow...So since my sis got a extra ticket because one of her friend can't make it...I decide to take over...just go to make my days go faster...Beside at first i don't know who's kos lis untill after the party..

What about you?
me, i didn't plan to go either.. but after my sis & I.. heard his voice on the radio..
we had to go.. so yeah, we bought the ticket one day before the party.. plus, i
lived in sacramento so i knew about it..& by the way, it's not my first party that
i've attended..i've been to a few.. this is what i called a "OG Party" they Rock!!! hahaha...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
gosh! this party was so amazing. i love kos lis's voice!!!

if anyone was there.. you will know what i'm talking about.. ehhehe

i was the first one to go on stage to get my cd signed.. it was funnie because i went after he sang his song "hlub ib txhis" and i was just squating on the stage with him... ehhehe