Kror Guy Yasit

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea...But the clothes from Tep 3 Reur Doo still can't beat the original clothing they used to wear back in the days..

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
At his point i will settle for any lakorn except kula sand soy. I don't care if it will be stupid or not as long as it don't drag on for 30 tapes like kula.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..I'll watch...But I'll be so annoyed of the clothing and everything..If the story is good ok..I'll watch...But still get annoyed you know...Sighs...

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
yeah clothing is getting annoying as hack. But as long as the storyline is great, don't drag on for ever. I think that should make up for the clothes. But if storyline sucks, people can't act, well i'm gonna have to say goodbye to this one. And I guess i'll have to wait for another boran. :sweat:

annea

sarNie Adult
ahahhaha....roodaimai.. i agree..if it suck, imma say good bye with u on it as well..lol....does anyone know when(date) is this lakorn gonna air??

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Wow! I saw the preview to this lakorn and it looks really interesting! I cannot wait to see it! :D! I know it comes on at 7:45 but when? Plus, can someone who knows thai email or post on the iptv.thaitv.tv web forum for them to post boran/fantasy lakorns! Especially this one! Since they do send this lakorn to regular movie stores, how come it is not posted on line for customers like us? Thanks in advance!

annea

sarNie Adult
der052 said:
Wow! I saw the preview to this lakorn and it looks really interesting! I cannot wait to see it! :D! I know it comes on at 7:45 but when? Plus, can someone who knows thai email or post on the iptv.thaitv.tv web forum for them to post boran/fantasy lakorns! Especially this one! Since they do send this lakorn to regular movie stores, how come it is not posted on line for customers like us? Thanks in advance!
[post="64439"][/post]​
where did u see the preview??? i wanna see 2...heehe

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Does it look real at least....?Because I hate the graphic that looks so stupid..Like fuzz balls or something lol...

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Side note: Hehe, you have Maneedang on your pic RukBigD2B! I love him!

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
I agree w/ the clothes... it's not pretty anymore and it does make people not want to watch boran lakorn too! I don't know... but it seems like the director or whoever is trying to have a roman or anglo saxon style mix w/ the boran style. Looks weird... and the stuff on the hair...ai ya!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Forreally...well imma giv this lakorn a try though...watch up to tape 5 or something..and if it doesn't get anywhere..then shit imma quit boran for a while til they get their shits right! hehehe

Power

sarNie Egg
I have to say, after seeing the preview to Gor Gayasit, it looks pretty interesting. The graphics looks pretty nice and it looks like a game! I hope throughout the lakorn the graphics will be good as in the preview. This might be the best graphics in a boran lakorn yet! I agree with what ThanamasFanClub mention about the graphics, these days the graphics is so stupid and cheesy and beyond fake. I will definitely give this boran a try because it's looking good!

S

sunflower

OMG the clothes!!!! the hair!!!! damn!!!! i think the last good costume i saw was Gor Petch Jet See... after that all the outfit went downhill.. it's like they are trying to be different... but it's sooo totally not working! and there was an article at thairath about the special effects and aont last week.. i think aont almost got burned from the special effects or something.. like the scene was where he was running and the bombs went off behind him and i just guess he wasn't running fast enough... sorry i didn't read the whole article...

the clothes are REALLY REALLY annoying! and the HAIR!!!!!!! what are they thinking? is that suppose to be good looking? are they trying to get the audience to hate the characters? i say the princess should go back to wearing the traditional thai outfits with the hair down and the cute crowns.. and prince should have his hair up in a bun and wear the traditional outfits... damn this is so depressing! i might skip this lakorn just because aont and the nang aik's hair is so annoying!!!!!!!!

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Asides from Aont R. being P'ek, I saw Boy (the p'ek from Nang Sib Song and Wongsawan) in the preview as one of the seven guys! Should be interesting and I"m so happy to see and have him back! People, who know thai, could you type to iptv so they could post gort gayasit! :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
der052 said:
Asides from Aont R. being P'ek, I saw Boy (the p'ek from Nang Sib Song and Wongsawan) in the preview as one of the seven guys! Should be interesting and I"m so happy to see and have him back! People, who know thai, could you type to iptv so they could post gort gayasit! :D
[post="68207"][/post]​
same here so glad p-boy supol is it there :wub: wink wink :lol: