Kror Guy Yasit

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Oh Gracias!! lolss tangmoe to the rescue yay *pinches cheeks* nong sao tee nah ruk tee sout hahah lolss and yesh yesh tangmoe u are younger than me lolsss,

back on topic... ombuddha I cant wait till the next few episodes.. I wanna see more cute scenes betweens characters.... ugh ugh ugh lolsss

Edit and there is nothing wrong with me theres something wrong with chris lolsss
[post="156049"][/post]​
hehehehe welcome ja p tina.. I can call you p right?? since I am younger ahahha....

yea i think something is wrong with chris... ahaha lol :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think umpika character is like Jungtharath. Yam play her character more cute & stubborn & she play tomboyish very cute. and i like Intalrajuk character more. Poomin is too religious & weird. i love Intalrajuk&Jungtharath. they are the cutest couple. i like that they argue back and forth.from enemies into lover and they have a kid together. i love Yam character as Jungtharat. thepasin intalrajuk is one of my favorite boran la korn ever. i'm so pissed of Buayam character. disappointed.the writer sucks!!! :angry:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Of course n'tangmoe lolss unless u wanna call me nong? lolsss :p

And teedee I agree, but when I said they were alike I meant in the stuborn and hardheaded way... and bua sigh sigh I wish they didn't make her a pee pop... question did yam play in the latest version of 4 gumarn?

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

And teedee I agree, but when I said they were alike I meant in the stuborn and hardheaded way... and bua sigh sigh I wish they didn't make her a pee pop... question did yam play in the latest version of 4 gumarn?

[post="156121"][/post]​

yeah tina yam pllayed in the latest version of 4 gumarn hehe

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
i know.. the writer sucks so much.. they gave buayam the suckiest role.. i mean, she could have played someone else's role.. errr!!!

phai

sarNie Egg
teedee said:
i don't think umpika character is like Jungtharath. Yam play her character more cute & stubborn & she play tomboyish very cute. and i like Intalrajuk character more. Poomin is too religious & weird. i love Intalrajuk&Jungtharath. they are the cutest couple. i like that they argue back and forth.from enemies into lover and they have a kid together. i love Yam character as Jungtharat. thepasin intalrajuk is one of my favorite boran la korn ever. i'm so pissed of Buayam character. disappointed.the writer sucks!!! :angry:
[post="156088"][/post]​
OMG teedee.....i love that movie sooooooo much!!!!!! :shocked: :wub:

phai

sarNie Egg
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

[post="156121"][/post]​
yep yep....she played the second couples....glet geow and kong ka.....yeah..kongka is the guy that plays the bat guy in gorgiyasith.... :p

Saifah

bite me x___
they keep adding non problems that isnt even suppose to be in there. it finally showed that anyanee has feelings for suriya...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
buklaoboi360 said:
yeah tina yam pllayed in the latest version of 4 gumarn hehe
[post="156235"][/post]​

phai said:
yep yep....she played the second couples....glet geow and kong ka.....yeah..kongka is the guy that plays the bat guy in gorgiyasith.... :p
[post="156391"][/post]​

Saifah said:
they keep adding non problems that isnt even suppose to be in there. it finally showed that anyanee has feelings for suriya...
[post="156464"][/post]​

:p thanks chris and phai!!I loved yam in that lakorn though the 4 gumarn ... lol she was the ice girl right? she was so cute im there hehehe

and saifah lol I thought u quit watching it :p

But Im glad that finally some of the couples are having scenes together lolss

Saifah

bite me x___
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
:p

and saifah lol I thought u quit watching it :p

But Im glad that finally some of the couples are having scenes together lolss

[post="156474"][/post]​
I cant help it, its rite in front of me when my sister and brotehrs were watching it. I like that couple song, even tho its the same but i like it tho.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i like the green couple shes pretty but the scene are so boring i watch but fast forward it alot lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
aaawww..the new episode. is soooo cute!! Aungkard pull Buayam close to him & he hug her waist. because she sprain her ankle. can't walk anymore so he fly her up. i love it that they travel together.i was hoping they will have a sweet scenes together since they are together in the woods. but the other 7 gort people went along too, they are all going back to their country to help their dad. but the god man make them get lost in the woods. i hope there will be some sweet scenes of Boy&Yam. i'm rooting and cheering so much ..that i feel so tired.... heheh. but next part. look like they all are dead because fighting with eachother. can't wait for next part. :D

meng

sarNie Hatchling
anyone know for sure when this lakorn will end. i hear alot of date so don't know which date is true.

nikitavang

sarNie Hatchling
what is the episode where boy hug yam at the waist because she sprang her ankle? Could you please tell me...teedee!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think in episode 60 is the part Aungkard hug Buayam's waist and hold her arm gonna fly her up. and new episode probably in #61. is soooooooooo sweet...Aungkard was so worry about Buayam. he try to block her from getting hurt by poomin(who was under a spell) but she block him instead and got hurt and fainted and he held her in his arms. and lay her down and he went to beat up poomin because he was so mad that poomin hurt her. and won't stop but luckily poomin was out from the spell first or else he would get hurt more.hehehe.. and next morning: more sweet...Buayam was the first one who woke up and she went to wake up Aungkard the first person. he got hurt a bit so she help him up. he was happy she's o.k. she ask if she's the one who hurt him and the others princess but he said she's actually the one who save his life and ask if she remember.. she said what? he said never mind. he was a bit sad that she didn't remember. because she was peepop that time so she doesn't remember. but i'm happy finally he talk nice to her and show more that he really worry about her. and finally show that she is worry about him too. they start to have good feelings for eachother. but i'm scare badeesorn will take her back with him because he was shock after he found out she's with the gort people after the witch lady told him.and the up coming scenes i can't wait... a sweet scene of Aungkard&Buayam... he carry her..but don't know what the situation it is that made him carry her. i can't wait to see. so excited. and i read that this la korn will done filming next month. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh! thanks for the summary teedeee!! wow hehehehe sweet scenes btwn angkard and buayam hehehe!! and ugh episode 60 how can like suriyah know that ...arnyanee was fake... come on now.. she would never be that excited to see him... and also she was acting like the bat.. how dumb =x

shubby

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Oh! thanks for the summary teedeee!! wow hehehehe sweet scenes btwn angkard and buayam hehehe!! and ugh episode 60 how can like suriyah know that ...arnyanee was fake... come on now.. she would never be that excited to see him... and also she was acting like the bat.. how dumb =x
[post="157577"][/post]​
hahahahhaah...that's what i thought...hehehe..so dumb!!

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
they better get their kingdom back soon...since the god and the mother is pissing me off more every epi...hope epi-62 shows some more sweet scenes of the couples....^_^