Kror Guy Yasit

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Such bad disturbing news for me and maybe to other people too: Buayam died in gortguyasit!!!!!!! she died didn't even get to see Angkard&Badeesorn...such a stupid horrible ending for Buayam. i feel sorry for myself for cheering Buayam couple so much and it turn out this way... i hate the writer!!!!!! i'm so shock, mad, and sad..i can't believe it that she really dies. it doesn't make sense when she's peepop and she never dies but then suddenly she dies....the stupid writer doesn't know how to solve her peepop and love problems so i guess o.k. oh..i'll make her died..what the hell kind of ending is this...aarrggghhhhh... :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :wavecry:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
:angry: i forgot to say the coming episode is Buayam last scene.she dies. oh so horrible and tragic!!! :wavecry:

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
what!!! buayam will be pregnant so that mean that she has been sleep with Aisoon.. how interesting. better watch it. but how that happen?

val

sarNie Adult
what? are you serious teedee that buayam died in the movie....that can't be then who will angkard end up with...beside they don't even have much scene together.....ahhhhh....they better make her come back to life to be with angkard or else this movie is going to be a waste of time watching.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yes indeed a waste of time urg ... but maybe she has to reborn in order to get rid of the pee pop in her? I mean im sure the writer isn't stupid enough to completely kill off buayam =x

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope that it's not true and hope she will come back to life like you say and it's a waste of my time to watch this la korn because the main reason i watch this la korn is because of Yam. i still can't accept that it's true. maybe angkard will get with another girl at the end ,who knows. the writer is so cruel. i'm just too sad right now. :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry:

phai

sarNie Egg
untinnu said:
is anyone uploading it? it's taking to long for me to wait for the dubbing one..
[post="171503"][/post]​
dude i know how you feel -_- at my place we just watched the part where all the gor people tried to kill each other because they were posses by something....which was all that god dudes doing.....so yea....i'm like dying to watch more...but can't because its sooooo slow over here.....and i urg i was like screaming when it ended on the part where jecalen was buayam and she "screamed" and angkhart was there........man i want to know what happens after....has anyone found out that, thats not really buayam? and has jecalen taken montra away yet? because she said that she would.....i don't know....

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
teedee said:
i hope that it's not true and hope she will come back to life like you say and it's a waste of my time to watch this la korn because the main reason i watch this la korn is because of Yam. i still can't accept that it's true. maybe angkard will get with another girl at the end ,who knows. the writer is so cruel. i'm just too sad right now. :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry:
[post="172098"][/post]​

Yeah I think Yam has to die and then reborn. Cuz if the writer killed off a popular actress, a lot of people would be pissed. Not only that, it would make the story incomplete. Like who would Angkart end up with? I think that Badeesorn will like, take the peepop away from her, and then become peepop himself so she won't suffer. Aw that would be sweet. :wub:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
argh!! yam should not die!! i've been watching it, renting it, dling it..and she better not die! i've been doing all this for yam!! she better not die!! this sucks!! what are they thinking?!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
they weren't thinking!!!! that's why they made buayam died!! it's true!!!!..Buayam really died!!!!!!! Yam's close fans post a topic in Dida webboard. everyone is all sad and mad about this. i still can't believe it but it's true!!! buayam is such a sad sad role. and more sad is that she died alone. angkard wasn't even there to see her died. he didn't get to tell her that he love her. which makes me more mad. at least if decided to kill her character then let her died in Angkard's arms and let him tell her he love before she died would have been better than making her died alone. i'm so sad :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry:

azntgr

sarNie Egg
I think just quit watching this lakorn.....guess I'll wait to watch the last episode. I only watched it because of her. darn writer. XP

untinnu

sarNie Adult
OMG!! that's so sad teedee....it's so stupid..no..and all this time angkard is just wasting time not being nice to her..so sad..poor angkard...poor buayam..

is there like a poll that we can go vote or complain about it so they can reconsider it or make yam come back alive or something..it would have been better if they would just make the peepop of her died, and she comes back as a normal person..

vallapa

sarNie Egg
That's it. It's the end for me. :wavecry:

I never complain of how the dragging storyline is. Never complain of how small role Yam had. Never complain about watching online with all
the buffering stuff.

But they hurt my feeling. Bua is a very sad character already and they decide to kill her like that.

Go ahead. Make me suffer. Make me cry. Make me hurt.

Promote the new stars as you like. I don't care anymore.
I will stop watching Boran lakorn from Dida. It's Dida that hurts my feeling first. But they probably don't care about me. I am just one person, cannot be compare to the whole country who still watch your boran lakorn.

Luckily, I haven't bought any of the VCD yet. Now, I don't want to support them and make them richer.

Goodbye Buayam and Goodbye Angkart. I can't watch you anymore when Buayam die :wavecry:

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
What??? Buayam died?! I'm so far behind! I don't think I'm going to continue watching this lakorn anymore! It drags too much and I was cheering for Buayam to get with the hottie Angkrat! AHH! Now, I'm sad =[ Did Buayam sleep with that Aisoon guy???

nikitavang

sarNie Hatchling
Bua yam really dies? I can't believe it...but maybe her spirit will still be there...no one knows, I think the writers have something that will show Yam or something...they better. But I really do hope that buayam will come back to life.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yes Buayam really died. and won't come back to life. the guy who saw her die first and bring her back is paytra.and badeesorn saw them and thought paytra kill buayam so he gonna beat paytra up. which is so sad and so wrong when Angkard should be the one who saw her died first and carry her back not paytra. it doesn't make sense why make her died when she's peepop and they never died until they get a person to be the next peepop and if the peepop got out of her body then they should use gort to bring her back to life. when all 7 of them have their gort.and the god man said gorguyasit will bring dead people back to life .the writer is just s t u p i d!! and crazy!!! and so mean&cruel..i hate the writer, dida,director.i'm so mad & sad. and buayam died when the la korn didn't end yet there is like 10 episode left to film. so who knows other people may died too. and i wish we could change the writer's mind and make her bring buayam back to life and get with angkard at the end but i think it is not happening because just look at how dumb writing the writer does all along. she is not gonna change her mind :wavecry: :angry: :wavecry: :angry:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh My Gosh!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!!! That is so eff'ed Up!!!!! How Could She Do That??!!! Wthecko!!! Urg!!!!! I'm soOo Angry!! I don't get that??!! how Could They Kill Her?? wat ? urgh!!!!! But hmMmm man :(