Kror Guy Yasit

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmMMmM Could it be possible that the others' couple will show up later like when they're grown up.....Cause I remember seeing it happen in some of the previous types of lakorn like this...And maybe they just wont be a real main focused couple like the ones that already appeared....

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
omg, this lakorn was getting good, and then it drags really bad. I'm just watching it, and im thinking what is so special about this scene? It was showing Awaylee, that lion guy, just running in the woods, and then he stops to sleep and then starts digging around. It lasts for 5 frikkin minutes! Theres no point :shock:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
SecretAgent said:
omg, this lakorn was getting good, and then it drags really bad. I'm just watching it, and im thinking what is so special about this scene? It was showing Awaylee, that lion guy, just running in the woods, and then he stops to sleep and then starts digging around. It lasts for 5 frikkin minutes! Theres no point :shock:
[post="104274"][/post]​

agree with you on that. sometimes, they just put scence in there with no point. I skipped around.

val

sarNie Adult
what happen so far in this lakorn? I agree that it's dragging and taking forever...it's like going nowhere. Anyway, maybe i'll just wait to see when they grown up. beside can someone tell me about Aont being the guy in blaack with the mask...why is he there when he's suppose to be the p'ek?

val said:
what happen so far in this lakorn? I agree that it's dragging and taking forever...it's like going nowhere. Anyway, maybe i'll just wait to see when they grown up. beside can someone tell me about Aont being the guy in blaack with the mask...why is he there when he's suppose to be the p'ek?
[post="105302"][/post]​
lol..we could tell its Aont..but i think in the lakorn..that character is to be a completely different character..and not suriya..i don't know why they just didn't have someone else play it..by having him play it..its like he's jumping back and forth.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder how the main couple (Sulyathep and Unyanee) will end up together. Episode 25 showed that Unyanee hated him so much even though he saved her life...

mmm.. I think I know why praek also played as the black mask guy.. but I'm not sure if I am correct. Epi. 25 also showed that praek can separate his soul (jit) from his body. After he was killed by the god and was sent to re-born, it is possible that other side of him is still left behind. According to his power and many years of meditation while he's a god, there's no way he will be completely destroyed.

this movie is getting good. normally thai movie is easy to predict what will happen next.. this movie give you some unsolve mystery to think about.. for those who haven't catch up with the scene I described, you will understand when you see it.

shubby

sarNie Adult
i'm watching epi 27 rite now, and it's not that bad, the kids safe their mom and damn i hate the GOD guy...he's always looking for something to get rid of the kids...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't wait till they grow up. the grown up people start filming already. so they will grow up soon. i haven't wait epi 27 yet. yeah the God guy is so freaking evil. there has been a change. Yam doesn't play as Montra anymore she switch to play as Buayam now. so she will get with Tuesday guy-Angkut which play by Boy Subpol. which i'm a bit dissappointed because i have been picturing Yam as Montra with the new actor guy. but it's o.k. at least she still play as nang egg in the la korn and Buayam looks like a fun role to play. doesn't cry a lot like Montra role. i use to want Yam to get pair up with Boy when they play in 4Yard kumung and Vongsavanh now they finally got pair up. but i still rather see her play with Phone. she make the cutest couple with Phone.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
They change it so suddenly. the girl that play as Buayam(name Cartoon) now switch to play as Montra and Yam switch to play as Buayam now. Buayam is a regular girl not a princess or rich girl like other 5 nang egg, she live in the cottage with her grandmother who is a cannibal. "pee pope". and people in town thinks she's "pee pope" like her grandmother. her grandmother say she will be "pee pope" after she died. Buayam character personality is clever,smart, she can get away fast from people who are after her,stubborn, she&Tuesday guy(Ang-kut) doesn't get along, he like to bother her,tease joke around with her make her mad and she would try to hit him but can't beat him. they sound like a cute couple that argue in a cute way. Buayam & Angkut remind me of Juntarath&Intarajuk couple in Tepasin intarajuk. Angkut probably is going to follow Buayam to bother her. sounds cute. i can't wait to see Yam. miss her so much. i hope there won't be a rape scene of Buayam and the Badeesorn because the old version the tuesday girl got rape by the bad guy. because it would suck a lot! :angry:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
nong cartoon is very cute too bad aom not in it i would love to play bua but anyways pleae hurry up and grow up already

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it's weird that they film Cartoon playing as Buayam already but then suddenly change for her to play as Montra and switch Yam to play as Buayam. the reason is the producer doesn't want Yam to play a sad role that cry a lot again because she play this kind of role often so they switch for her to play as Buayam. Montra still get with Sunniwaun(Saturday guy). we will get to see the grown up people soon. yippee!!!

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
so yam and boy is gonna get together????? please tell me is true....i have been waiting for these 2 to pair up...hehehe..so boy is gonna play the tuesday guy?cant wait until they grow up!