Kror Guy Yasit

annea

sarNie Adult
the guy is white...he is not one of the Koh kayasit nor Badeesorn...he is another character... i think he mite get with one of the Koh kayasit girl... cuz u see, he and that girl that came with him...they came out of no where and that Soot Law (lion dude) was tellin them bout the mom of the Koh kayasit or something like dat....but we gotta see next week eps. first...hehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh i'm dissappointed :wavecry: and i thought he's Badeesorn. :( then he will probably get with Putarat(wed girl) because she's the only 1 left that doesn't have a couple. my excitement is over now. ;)

shubby

sarNie Adult
i saw the Badeesorn guy..he's ugly, but i'm talking about the other guy..the guy with the white outfit..he's so damn hot..i'm liking him more now..LOLZ..the all the gurl are so pretty and cute..damn..this is getting so damn good..i luv it..kekekekeke

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
annea said:
the guy is white...he is not one of the Koh kayasit nor Badeesorn...he is another character... i think he mite get with one of the Koh kayasit girl... cuz u see, he and that girl that came with him...they came out of no where and that Soot Law (lion dude) was tellin them bout the mom of the Koh kayasit or something like dat....but we gotta see next week eps. first...hehe
[post="112244"][/post]​
yah, i didn't think he was one of the koh kayasit or badeesorn either, because if he was one of the p'eks with the koh, he would've had the koh kayasit on him, too, not just a white shirt. i really hope he's one of the p'eks that will get the wed girl.. haha ^_^

can't wait for the next episode, it's gonna be yam and boy's scene!! :w000t:

yuu know, i just realised, and i might be wrong, but the lady that plays the ah maht's wife, the lady whose son just came back, is the same lady that played as the yak in GP7S.. i think she was the yak that got with the p'ek in the orangish-pink, kind of a peachy color. it might be her or it's probably someone that looks like her.. haha ^_^

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yuu know, i just realised, and i might be wrong, but the lady that plays the ah maht's wife, the lady whose son just came back, is the same lady that played as the yak in GP7S.. i think she was the yak that got with the p'ek in the orangish-pink, kind of a peachy color. it might be her or it's probably someone that looks like her..

Yeah that is her. She still looks the same, but it funny how these day lakorn the mom and son are most of the time at similar age. Her husband (in this lakorn) is old.

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
that's what i thought.. heh heh ^_^ i think they should've put some of those white powdery things on her hair to make her look a bit older.. because she hasn't aged a bit since her son grew up. haha :lol:

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
meenia said:
Who is the guy in white that came out on the preview after part 32? He is cute and hot...Anyone knows his name and character? Thank you!!! Is he one of the color? If he is, is he going to get someone?
[post="112195"][/post]​
Hmmm....I'm wondering the same thing....he looks very hot! lolz.....he could be one of the 4 yak in the shield Badeesorn wears....there's also a girl....so does that mean there's a girl in the bad shield too? Can't wait for the next esp.....love this lakorn....anyways did any of you catch this? Badeesorn....hahahaha

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
i think the nang'eg girl in green is not that pretty.. she doesn't have the main character image... even her mom looks better...

annea

sarNie Adult
nanthao said:
Hmmm....I'm wondering the same thing....he looks very hot! lolz.....he could be one of the 4 yak in the shield Badeesorn wears....there's also a girl....so does that mean there's a girl in the bad shield too? Can't wait for the next esp.....love this lakorn....anyways did any of you catch this? Badeesorn....hahahaha
[post="112693"][/post]​
yea..i caught the BADeesorn...hehe..lol...what?? Badeesorn can split into 4 different person just like the Koh kayasit, they can split into 7,???

shubby

sarNie Adult
this is getting weird, i can't even remember all of them..and now they add 4 more from Badeesorn side?? lolx..anywayz..i just can't wait for the nex episode..this lakorn is getting hot now!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
what?! where did you heard that Badeesorn can split into 4 people?! when i watch Gorguyasith they didn't say anything about it. but if he can then it's cool. so the guy in white is a bad guy? i watch him again, he's o.k. good looking but not hot. but i'll have to see if he can act. i want to see how Wed,Thur,Fri,Sat look like. if they willl look cute or just o.k. from the pix of the theme song i can't tell if they really look cute or not. i don't know why Boy has to have such mad look on his face when they show the preview Angkut & Buayam met at the river. he look like a vilian more than pra aek.

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
well...when the god went to get the shield....the green yak said the shield contains 4 of the most evil spirit of yaks...so i assume that badeesorn can change too....i'll have to wait and see....that the bad about this larkon is there's SOOOO many characters....they don't get a lot of screen time....

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
HuabNag said:
yuu know, i just realised, and i might be wrong, but the lady that plays the ah maht's wife, the lady whose son just came back, is the same lady that played as the yak in GP7S.. i think she was the yak that got with the p'ek in the orangish-pink, kind of a peachy color. it might be her or it's probably someone that looks like her..

Yeah that is her. She still looks the same, but it funny how these day lakorn the mom and son are most of the time at similar age. Her husband (in this lakorn) is old.
[post="112519"][/post]​

Yeah, that woman played the oldest yak daughter in GPJS about 10 years ago. Funny thing is, her husband in this is also in GPJS. He played as the yak's servant, the one who hangs out with the yak son. I don't know who would even decide to pair up a daughter and a servant, because they make a wierd couple in this lakorn. :blink:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
nanthao said:
well...when the god went to get the shield....the green yak said the shield contains 4 of the most evil spirit of yaks...so i assume that badeesorn can change too....i'll have to wait and see....that the bad about this larkon is there's SOOOO many characters....they don't get a lot of screen time....
[post="112844"][/post]​

wow...adding even more characters. :w000t: Some of the characters that are already here don't even get much screen time. Sometimes we have to wait a couple episodes before seeing them again, which sucks. Like Jekalan, she's barely in this and she was an important character in the original. I thought she would be traveling with the praek by now. And now we to deal with 3 different bad guys. The god, the Badeesarn, and the evil witch. Kill them off and give more screen time to other characters. ^_^

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
okay, so now i'm wondering... is the god guy suppose to be the almighty god that can reincarnate the souls of others and is the king of all the gods.. sorry, but i forgot his name.. :sweat: or does he just have similar powers or something?? because if he is suppose to be the king of all the gods or watever, isn't he not suppose to harm or meddle in the lives of the humans?? man, he knows how to carry a grudge.. haha and he's so buff too. yuu don't normally see any thai actors that buff ^_^

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
well, i'm just glad they had a buff person in that outfit instead of someone skinny.. of someone with a lot of flubber.. cause that would've been sick to watch.. :blink: haha :D

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
boranl37 said:
so, everyone is gonna get a couple right?
[post="114608"][/post]​
i hope so.. because if not, then why even bother to have all those ppl in there?? <_< it would be so suck if it's not gonna happen this way -_-