Kror Guy Yasit

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
sw33txkay said:
i hope so.. because if not, then why even bother to have all those ppl in there?? <_< it would be so suck if it's not gonna happen this way -_-
[post="114610"][/post]​
It would really suck if not all of the people had couples, but in GPJS, Nokprajon didnt have a couple, so hopefully they change that and everyone gets a person!

destiny411

Idyllic
I'm watching the episode aring right now.....boy and yam met....it was cute......... :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey destiny411
Can you tell what the dialogue Boy&Yam say to eachother please? they first met at the river right? what did they say to eachother and how long was their scene? short or long? Thanks :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oOoOoO I hope everyone gets a couple. I think they will though but their person shows up later because they arent the main focus like anyanii,montra,and yams character

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw Yam&Boy scenes. omigosh!! it's so good!! Boy is mean but he's hot playing mean and Yam is so stubborn but she's so cute & adorable. i can't wait to see more scenes of them. love their couple. :w000t:

destiny411

Idyllic
teedee said:
i saw Yam&Boy scenes. omigosh!! it's so good!! Boy is mean but he's hot playing mean and Yam is so stubborn but she's so cute & adorable. i can't wait to see more scenes of them. love their couple. :w000t:
[post="115030"][/post]​

well....lets see....Monday was going to take a swim w/ Yam so she told Yam she was gonna change her clothes or something...then suddenly change into Boy.....he saw her swimming...she was like come in the water princess....she turned around and saw Boy, first she didn't recognize who he was......Boy was mean....He was like "who r u?"...."how do u noe my name?"...he said it in a mean way... then she asked him if he can turn around so she can change her clothes...Boy was gonna leave her but Yam ssaid Monday promise to help her find Anyani...so he let her go w/ him when he really didn't want to...there arer some other cute parts ....can't explain it all....gotta watch it for urself....can't wait to watch the next episode..... :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i think yam is prettier than the main girl.. the main girl face is pretty sharp when she dress like a boy idon't think shed looks pretty

shubby

sarNie Adult
agree yam and boy they too cute in the scene..i think UngKard started to fall for her now..lolx..which is kinda cute in a way...plus he's mean..and she stubborn..LOLZ

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
saonoy03 said:
i think yam is prettier than the main girl.. the main girl face is pretty sharp when she dress like a boy idon't think shed looks pretty
[post="115099"][/post]​
yah i know .. the montra girl is also prettier.. they could've made her the new n'ek or something.. <_< but we're just the fans, can't do anything about it -_-

wouldn't boy realize by now that yam is the little girl with the pee bop grandma?? or is it that he doesn't wanna say so?? haha, but they're so cute though :D i think boy would look so much better with his hair the "original" thai way.. :lol:

an la

sarNie Hatchling
everything is so crazy, so many things happening at once, my video store takes a long time to get the episodes, i am waiting like crazy, cuz i want to know what happens next.

aont r is not that bad in this role, i guess as long as he is not sissy like in his previous ones

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
yes yam and boy role is cute, at first i didn't thinkthey would match but they ok looking not as bad as i had pictured it, and i like how he soo mean to her and how she is stubborn too

shubby

sarNie Adult
i don't know why most of the boran lakorn is play so short..which i hate..cus i always want more. especially if it's a good part...LOLZ

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah i think so too that Yam is prettier than the main girl Anyanee.Yam look better dress in guys clothing because she has a round chubby face. she make a cute boy. Boy wore long curly hair is o.k. he actually look good. first i didn't like him with the long curly hair when i saw his pix in the them song.but after i saw him act with Yam he look cute, he have a mean face on ,looks hot & sexy. heheh and Yam is so cute playing stubborn so adorable too. gosh! i can't wait to see more of their couple but sad it'll be awhile before it comes back to Tuesday. i hope they will have some sweet scenes together. i wanna see him being sweet to her. they being sweet to eachother too. :)

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
hmm.. i wonder how they're gonna make them all split from the koh.. ?? haha :D are they gonna do it like GP7S?? i don't even remember how they all got split from the Gloh Pet.. haha ^_^ i was little when i watched GP7S... :lol:

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
it is going to be awhile but im hoping yam and boy get more scenes just like GPJS.. in the old version the tuesday guy had a lot of scences, i think even he had more scenes than the red guy right.... i don't know but i want more of yam.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yes i hope so much that Yam will have lots of scenes with Boy. i want to see more of her too. there couple is fun to watch. argue back and forth. so cute. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i havne't seen the lakorn so i don't know lollll......soo does dis mean Boy is Weelatep the tuseday guy from GPJS ? And Yam is Kalakid ? OMG ...coolll i like the couple but if they follow the orginal GPJS storyline ...the evil guy suppose to be in love with Yam and the father of her baby ?

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i dont think they will follow GPJS.... they changed loads of things and i do want the bad guy to fall for yam....makes boy fight for her more hahaha i like it

shubby

sarNie Adult
most of the modern boran lakorn they have alot of fight scene and ppls..died...not like the olden day...LOLZ...they try to make like a chinese series..LOLZ but anywayz...i want more sweet scene..with all of the 7 couples....

annea

sarNie Adult
but the preview for next week show Badeesorn fighting with Angkut(Boy) ...so that means he mite like Yam..and Boy and Badeesorn are rivals???? boy also got hurt from the preview... <_<