Kror Guy Yasit

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
i hope Pumin gets with Montra instead of that girl that came with the white shirt guy..cuz i dun like her....hopefully Pumin gets with Montra!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
They didn't split yet. it just show Badeesorn destroy the gorguyasith and hurt all 7 of them including P'Mong too. Next episode will see Pumin, Praguyprek. Pumin will get with Untika(bad girl in black), Montra get with Sunniwaun, and Juntrapah with Ai soon. but Juntrapah and Ai soon didn't meet yet. darn! i was hoping they would split because i want to see Angkut and Buayam scenes together again. i miss them. ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
is it goin be long like Aom/jame lakonr ??? anyone know how many eps or date it will end ?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
teedee said:
They didn't split yet. it just show Badeesorn destroy the gorguyasith and hurt all 7 of them including P'Mong too. Next episode will see Pumin, Praguyprek. Pumin will get with Untika(bad girl in black), Montra get with Sunniwaun, and Juntrapah with Ai soon. but Juntrapah and Ai soon didn't meet yet. darn! i was hoping they would split because i want to see Angkut and Buayam scenes together again. i miss them. ;)
[post="117846"][/post]​
golly gah.... the couples doesnt sound bad... i think juntrapah and ai soon... would look cute together... but I WANT PUMIN WITH MONTRA! Suniwan Is gonna be too mean to montra.. i have this feeling.... urgg...that untika girl... i dont like her now... but maybe it'll change will she become good?? ... wells.. im glad they didnt switch angkat and buayam couple.. love them the most.... puahahaha... ohh.. cant wait till pragaipet and playtra.. ahahah.. puahha... :w000t: :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Praguyprek is mean to Paytra i read next part they will meet and she hurt him physically and he take it let her hurt him because he love her. cheesy.heheh yeah Suniwaun is going to be mean to Montra, the kid part he say mean things to her already.i can't imagine how mean he will be to her when they see eachother again this time they are both grown up. i don't like that untika girl. don't like her acting and voice either. i hope this la korn is long. because it's fun seeing a lot of couple, 7 couples it's interesting to watch. i hope Yam&Boy will have more scenes together. i miss them. B)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
teedee said:
Praguyprek is mean to Paytra i read next part they will meet and she hurt him physically and he take it let her hurt him because he love her. cheesy.heheh yeah Suniwaun is going to be mean to Montra, the kid part he say mean things to her already.i can't imagine how mean he will be to her when they see eachother again this time they are both grown up. i don't like that untika girl. don't like her acting and voice either. i hope this la korn is long. because it's fun seeing a lot of couple, 7 couples it's interesting to watch. i hope Yam&Boy will have more scenes together. i miss them. B)
[post="117863"][/post]​
awwwies poor playtra.. he loves her... :wub: sniffs.. why cant see love him bac?? wells maybe later on she will.. ahha... urgg i knew it.. suniwan is gonna be mean to montra.. and montra is gonna take it like playtra.. u know.. want.. they should make playtra and montra get a little close like brotherly sisterly relationship.. but.. like others dont know, soo suniwan and pragaipet can get jealous.. hymp.. serves them right for being mean to my playtra and montra.. bleh.... i dont like the untika girl too... why cant they pick another girl?? urgg... puahahah... yamandboy.. man im obsessed... ahahha.... man.. Do yall of msn?? or aim? or even yahoo?? we need to get on those.. open a chatroom.. and chat about gor giya sith.. ahahaha... im that obsessed.. :wacko: :w000t:

shubby

sarNie Adult
i just finish watching episode 35, wow!! it's so good, but it end so fast. LOLZ..there so many couples and i can't even remember them. i can't keep up with it..but then i like it..cus of so many couples..and they all cute in their own way. so what's gonna happen to P'Mong..and the Suriya guy?? i dont' really get it..cus they play the same character..and i think that Unyanee love P'mong already...or it's twisted??

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 36 is mostly on Thursday couple. Pumin & Untika. she got tie up by Putarat and when Pumin appear she tell him to untie her but he won't say Putarat is the one who tie her so he won't untie her and he take her along.. he want to go see Aisoon to exchange for his mom. and next week episdoes Badeesorn took the Gorguyasith out from Suriyae and he became handicap and Badeesorn destroy the gor into 7 pieces and the other 6 came out and got hurt by Badeesorn and pass out fainted including P'mong. i like it that Angkut try to fight Badeesorn back but he can't beat him. while the other didn't even come close to him and didn't even get to fight back like Angkut it shows Angkut is the toughest of all 7 of them. oh next episodes Praguyprek slap Paytra face say he's trying to kill her because he want Gorguyasith. and Untika say she will find a way to kill Pumin. she was mad at him about something i don't remember now. but i don't like her... oh, and praguyprek punch Badeesorn face. i want to see Angkut and Buayam couple. i like them the most. i hope they will have more scenes together. oh it will be a while before it will be their couple turn , if they didn't split into 7 yet. because they didn't show Sat guy yet and Juntrapah & AIsoon didn't meet yet.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The scene of next week preview that show all 7 got hurt by Badeesorn may just be the evil god's imagination. we'll have to see. i think they will show all 7 days first before they will split. i'm not sure if Juntrapah and Aisoon will get pair up now. because if they did,why when it was Monday they didn't show them seeing eachother but instead show Juntrapah see Artarn. and then on Wed. show Artarn with Putarat. and Pumin with Untika and next is Praguyprek with Paytra and last would be Suniwaun with Montra. gosh..i hope they split soon. i want to watch Angkut and Buayam. miss them. want to see their couple the most. :eek:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm just finish watching Pumin and Untika. they are a boring couple. his acting is so feelingless. he has no feeling in his face and voice and he's ugly, tall and skinny. and she has such a evil annoying look on her face and annoying voice too.her acting bugs the hell out of me she fit to play as a bad girl more than a bad nang aek type. they match in a bad combination way. Putarat is not good looking either. her voice is annoying i can't explain it but i don't like her voice. and her acting is bad. now left to watch is Praguyprek and Suniwaun that i haven't seen their acting and haven't really get to see their face well yet. i really want to watch Angkut & Buayam couple. they are the most fun couple to watch. they both are cute, can act and their character is fun to watch. one is short temper, moody, and one is so stubborn. :rolleyes:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
teedee said:
i'm just finish watching Pumin and Untika. they are a boring couple. his acting is so feelingless. he has no feeling in his face and voice and he's ugly, tall and skinny. and she has such a evil annoying look on her face and annoying voice too.her acting bugs the hell out of me she fit to play as a bad girl more than a bad nang aek type. they match in a bad combination way. Putarat is not good looking either. her voice is annoying i can't explain it but i don't like her voice. and her acting is bad. now left to watch is Praguyprek and Suniwaun that i haven't seen their acting and haven't really get to see their face well yet. i really want to watch Angkut & Buayam couple. they are the most fun couple to watch. they both are cute, can act and their character is fun to watch. one is short temper, moody, and one is so stubborn. :rolleyes:
[post="118209"][/post]​
omg. teedee.. ahaha... ur soo mean.. give them a chance.. i think pumin and untika is a boreing couple as of now.. but.. it can all change wen the start to like each other.. :p aha.. pumin is okie looking.. and so is untika.. i still dont like her.. but. ahha... im over it now.. pumin and untika ... hmm.. like u said they match but in a bad combination way.. ahha.. Putarat is ok looking... omg.. her voice annoys the heck outta me too.. like wen she was umm tied up with artarn.. man wen she did that scream i was like wat the heck.. ;) anyways.. i think her acting is okie.. hehe... now lets wait for the others to come out.. cant wait for argkart and buayam too.. totally agree with u.. hehe.. they're soo fun to watch.. hehe.. soo soo different from each other...puahahha ARGKART! BUAYAM!! WE LOVE YOU!!! AHAHAHhahha .. uR

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I watched this series to compare with the old series and I have to say that the new series here is such a disappointment. Almost every twenty minute, someone would do something to annoy the hell out of me and what's with the three old ladies in black dancing and singing in the begining? It made me think of an Indian song gone BAD!!!!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
o.k. sorry i may sound too mean. but that's what i feel. i don't like Thursday couple. i like Tuesday couple. ANGKART and BUAYAM all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w000t: gosh!! i want to see their couple again. They are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
teedee said:
o.k. sorry i may sound too mean. but that's what i feel. i don't like Thursday couple. i like Tuesday couple. ANGKART and BUAYAM all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w000t: gosh!! i want to see their couple again. They are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="118362"][/post]​
DAMN RIGHT! TUESDAY COUPLE!! ALL THE WAY!!! ahaha.. have u seen my graphixs?? lately its been them.. Angkart and Buayam.. hehehe... man. i love that couple... :wub:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i didnt really watch the beginning but i watched episode 34 and 35. just wondering is the god a bady guy? he seem to just want his wife back.

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
teedee said:
The scene of next week preview that show all 7 got hurt by Badeesorn may just be the evil god's imagination.
[post="118008"][/post]​

man, i hope so.. :D haha.. i haven't seen last weeks eps yet .. <_<

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
no,what graphixs?? i haven't seen it what are you talking about?, tangmoe. i'm happy you like Angkart and Buayam couple like me. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :w000t: i love their couple and can't wait to see more of them. i'm imagining my own scenes of them. :lol:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
teedee said:
no,what graphixs?? i haven't seen it what are you talking about?, tangmoe. i'm happy you like Angkart and Buayam couple like me. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :w000t: i love their couple and can't wait to see more of them. i'm imagining my own scenes of them. :lol:
[post="118495"][/post]​
these graphixz.. a banner set and a poster.. hehe..

i love them.. i love them since they saw each other at the river.. ahaha...... :wub:

Heres the Graphixs.. enjoy... i'll make somemore.. wen their are more scenes of them.. puahahaah :wub:

stocks credits to soompi stock thread at soompi forums

textures credits to aethereality.net

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
your banner is nice. i like it. i love Angkart & Buayam too. they are soooooooooooo cute. i like them since their first scene. i like all the scenes of them together. hope they will have more scenes together again. :w000t: