Kror Guy Yasit

shubby

sarNie Adult
you know what..i was laughing at the evil bat..hahaha..i laugh so hard..when he sing the song..hahahaha...and yeah..buayam is so cute and episode 41 is just a waste. they drag so much..and they didn't do anything tho..beside wondering around in the wood..gosh... :w000t: :shock:

alyssa

sarNie Egg
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
gyeah =D .........Im loving this lakorn and o0o Man I think Angkart is cute =D
[post="124109"][/post]​
yes he is....i liked him even when he was just a kid

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Did you know the guy that play as Badeesorn is really Pinky's older brother. :eek: i am so mad :angry: i can't take it that Buayam is pee pop. i can't stand to watch the scene she eat human flesh. too freaky. :( i hope she stop being pee pop soon. i wonder who will help her.

vallapa

sarNie Egg
teedee said:
Did you know the guy that play as Badeesorn is really Pinky's older brother. :eek: i am so mad :angry: i can't take it that Buayam is pee pop. i can't stand to watch the scene she eat human flesh. too freaky. :( i hope she stop being pee pop soon. i wonder who will help her.
[post="127443"][/post]​
You know something funny. Boy is Bee's older brother and Badeesorn is Pinky's older brother. What's coincidence? :rolleyes:

Now Bee and Pinky are new generation nang'ek and their brothers like the same girl (even only in lakorn). It's very funny hahahah :lol:

Anyway, I like Boy more than Pinky's brother. It's because Boy acts better. Sometimes I think that Badeesorn's acting is kind of too soft.
But I will give him time to improve his acting skill hehehe :p

p.s. I like mean pra'ek and Ankhart is better then Badeesorn in this catogory :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Badeesorn real nickname is "KAO" i agree Boy act better than Kao. Kao need to improve his acting. his voice is too soft to play as a bad role.he tend to talk a bit fast too. maybe he will improve more. but i hate the wig that they made him wore it looks ugly on him.when i know he's Pinky brother i was laughing a bit that Bee & Pinky's brothers(what's coincidence) like the same girl & will fight over the same girl (Yam) in the la korn. :loool:

NorAmIcy

sarNie Hatchling
saonoy03 said:
i know what u mean...they are soooo annoying and half the time i don't even know what they saying.... they are weird!!!
[post="99521"][/post]​

Hey keep all bad comment to yourself!!

shubby

sarNie Adult
i think it's ok to have a comments..either bad or nor good..hehehe...anywayz..episode 40 is a bit drag tho..they haven't been doing anything...but i hope that the next episode will be something going on..hehehe...

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
alyssa said:
yes he is....i liked him even when he was just a kid
[post="127277"][/post]​
omg, same here!! :w000t: haha. :D so.. what's happened so far?? i missed like the last... 5 episodes :blink:

alyssa

sarNie Egg
angie_thip said:
is this is the lakorn next after kula sand soy. well those is not that pretty. my girl aom, yam, and au is way much better and prettier. wish they were in that lakorn together instead of those girl.
[post="46569"][/post]​
sorry, but, i was just wondering, you know the banner you have of aom and this guy...wat's his name? and is that a lakorn or just a put together banner?

shubby

sarNie Adult
alyssa i think that Aom new lakorn.. it's gonna air after Goh Guy yasit..and the pa 'ake is the chinky guy..i think his name is Tar..or something..hehe..

alyssa

sarNie Egg
SunStar said:
okay... just finished downloading part 2... watched it...

TOO MUCH SPECIAL EFFECTS... i'm getting tired of seeing too many fake creatures floating around.... *crying... i want boran lakorn like Glor Ped Jit See.... *crying....
[post="84469"][/post]​
i was just wondering, where do you download the series?

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
this movie is going no where.. same evil person, same problem going back and forth. i bet the bad guy will die so easy at the end.

cyber_angel

sarNie Egg
i think that they should have got a better guy for pomin but i think that uca and yam makes a cute couple, i don't now why but in this movies they made a loveliy couple... :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cyber_angle<<but i think that uca and yam makes a cute couple, i don't now why but in this movies they made a loveliy couple.>>
who is uca? who do you mean that make a cute couple with Yam?
i think this la korn is dragging a bit. i want Angkart to come back soon. and i really want Buayam to stop being pee pop soon. i wonder who will help her and which way will stop her to be pee pop. i like badeesorn(Kao) he's so cute. he love and think about Buayam all the time, even though he's busy going after to kill suriya and destroy the gor guyasit pieces ,when he feel tired and mad but when he think about Buayam it makes him happy and have the strength to go on. :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
badeesorn is pinky real brother in real life people who hate him and say he was ugly now saying he cute what!!! 555 :lol: oh yea in the old version and if they keep the old version how it is badesssorn rape yam and he die then still getwith angkart even though the kid is not his but they gay and might lose their reputation so i don't think they do it the rape scene probably just some jealous going on thats on

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm talking about badeesorn character that is cute. because he's sweet to buayam. it show he love her a lot. he take care of her and he think about her when he's apart from her. i like that badeesorn even though he's cruel and mean to other people but he love and is sweet to Buayam, he doesn't care she's pee pop either. which that's what i like about his character and thinks he's so cute. i hope they don't have the rape part like the old version. it will be too sad.

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeh...let's just hope that there's no rape scene for us..hehehe...but i hope that it's a good ending..and a happy ending..lolx

L

lalalek

what? all of this has happened already? omg, i really need to catch up....can someone please tell me who is who.....i know Bua-yam but who is the rest? -_- l

dara

sarNie Egg
I just started part one and I'm awed at how there is so much action it. WOW! It's a lot of action and that's good for the guys lol. I hope it doesn't go stale and drag though. Anyway, the first ep is very entertaining for me.