Kror Guy Yasit

nangfa

sarNie Egg
can't wait till this lakorn ends, its been half a year already....damn.....its the same thing over and over.....grrrrr...........

Saifah

bite me x___
aww, badeesorn was sweet to buayam again but anyanee was so mean to suriya! man, this lakorn is getting really slow,

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i agree it really not going anywhere and and we dont even get to see the armor people which really sucks. when well the gotguyasit come back??? any clue?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
in about 2 or 3 weeks the gor guyasit people will come back which monday and friday girl told her fans they will start filming again. yeah not only we don't get to see the 6 armor people because handicap and sunday guy are the same person. now i don't even get to see Buayam anymore. which s u c k s!!! more. because she's the reason why i still continue to watch this la korn. right now it's dragging and boring. i miss Yam..Buayammmmmmmmmmm.....even though it just show she's peepop attacking people i still want to watch her... :(

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Aaaahh...the armor needs to hurry and come back..like badly. I don't know how much more I can take, watching Unyanee and Sureeya argue over and over and over :shocked: . At least give the other people screen time. Or throw in a new character.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh so great.... yippee!!! Buayam stop being peepop already. after the sun man and moon girl came together and hold hands the gor pieces came back together and Buayam's fangs dissappear. i'm sooooo happy. :D so next week we will definately see the other 6 people. i hope Angkart and Buayam will have some love scenes together. but i'm scare Badeesorn will do something to her, especially now that she is normal now. :(

Saifah

bite me x___
OMg thats soo cool that Yam stop being pop. This lakorn is still dragging though. Unyanee and Suriya.. Omg, they need to stop arguing! Gosh! I want to see the other six and i hope that Boy better be sweet to yam! poor P'Kae.. hahaha!

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Omg, yeah, yipee!

No more p'ngoi! :)

So the creators of the Gort Gayasit was The Sun+Moon Gods!

And I'm so excited that the Gort Gayasit returned to the original Grot Pit!

I'm soo happy! :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
bad news...Yam is still peepop..that really really sucks!!! :angry: i'm sooooo mad. :angry: her fangs disappear because it morning time. sorry about the news before, i misunderstood. so, i guess maybe Angkart will help her. i hope. :( Badeesorn doesn't admit to Buayam that he love her. he say he never felt good with anyone as much as her beforer. he tell his grandfather that whoever try to kill her they have to cross his dead body first. :shock:

Saifah

bite me x___
aww... badeesorn is being soo sweet to buayam again. teedee where you be getting the info at?? I wanna watch it if theres another part or episode!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:shocked: WAiting!! anxiously for the Gor Gayasit to come back! I wanna see pumin! lol =x and also I wanna see angkart hoping he and bua have some romantic scenes :rolleyes: oh and cant wait to see montra's couple also!.. 2 or 3 more weeks thats so long ugh!!! :wavecry:

akanin

sarNie Elites
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
:shocked: WAiting!! anxiously for the Gor Gayasit to come back! I wanna see pumin! lol =x and also I wanna see angkart hoping he and bua have some romantic scenes :rolleyes: oh and cant wait to see montra's couple also!.. 2 or 3 more weeks thats so long ugh!!! :wavecry:
[post="138619"][/post]​
:lmao: I'm with you...but actually waiting for all the nang eks' from the goh to come back...even the annoying but yet beautiful pra guy pruk... :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
akanin said:
:lmao: I'm with you...but actually waiting for all the nang eks' from the goh to come back...even the annoying but yet beautiful pra guy pruk... :wub:
[post="138679"][/post]​

Yes Yes I'm waiting to see the n'ek's also.. cant wait to see the couple with that tan amats son hahah don't remember those two names.... but I Like those girls they are so adorable =D

L

lalalek

Man i haven't been on her in like forever....gosh, i kinda miss a bunch of parts!!!! it seems like everyone is enjoying this movie so far!!! :lmao:

Saifah

bite me x___

I FOUND THIS AT FT!! I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNnY! hehe! Badeesorn and Buayam turned DIVA!! haha!

Anyways, it was really nice that badeesorn stood up for yam. It seems like yam is one of the bad people now. Beucase she is pee pop. I wonder how they're going to get the Goh back!! Man, i cant wait to see whats going to happen next.

shubby

sarNie Adult
what is going on with this boran so far?? i havent' been watching it for 2 weeks and finally i get to come back to this forum..hehehe...

amythao

sarNie Adult
shubby Posted Today, 12:44 AM
what is going on with this boran so far?? i havent' been watching it for 2 weeks and finally i get to come back to this forum..hehehe...
Every one will be back on the next esp....can wait...miss seen the other in the lakorn

Saifah

bite me x___
amythao said:
Every one will be back on the next esp....can wait...miss seen the other in the lakorn
[post="139972"][/post]​
SHoot I hope! It seems like its taking forever and they are adding too much scene to make the lakorn longer which sucks!