Kror Guy Yasit

April

sarNie Egg
I think it getting pretty interesting……it finally picking up the pace …Can’t wait until the weekend to watch what happen next!

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
meeh 2! i think it's time when something starts to happen... i think it is pretty cute... i can't wait to watch the next episodes when angyanee and henhao and suniwarn is together... i wonder wat's gonna happen... nothing much but waiting for something good to happen...

shubby

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is kinda drag and mess up alitte..if that guy like unyanee then what will happen to Suriyah?? lolx...i just wish that the couples will have a each individual couples moment.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
wellumsz ... technically you have to think about the lakorn.. I mean without obstacles there isn't a story... and the lakorn would have long ended .. if everything was just as simple.... ^_^ ...and true there hasn't been any long action from the gor... but eventually there will be .. and I'm not so much into the fighting of the gor etc.. blah blah ... more intrested in the couples.... and the place he lives is actually beautiful.. because there is a scene where he is showing Jantrapah the place and it shows the rest of the land.....and it was that similar to wieng wanarai... the place that p'mong came from.... sorry just thought I'd put that in mind =x
[post="149191"][/post]​

well yea you're right if you are looking from your perspective.
but if you look in the big picture, 100% of the movie - maybe 10% is action and 90% are repeating - that's why many people likes to complain on this forum that it is meaningless and dragging. From the older version (Goh Pet 7 see), action or love scene, it is 50 / 50, which Goh Gaiyaasith don't have

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
are u saying my perspective is little? :( lol kidding, but yeah I understand what your saying, but I do agree to an extent.. and I guess people do have different opinions about it so I can't say your wrong or that I'm right... but I do feel it drags alot sometimes.. alot of lakorns do that though... its one of those rise then clmax then fall thingys =x ...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
man wen i read you guys comment i thougth there was going to be a cat fight... good thing that you guys agreed cause it is mostly true wat sleepy said... and also i didnt want to warn anyone ...

as my opinion about this lakorn.. it draggs big time... wells it was getting good when they grew up but towards wen they lost the gor.. it dragged alot.. but im still watching the lakorn to support my guys...

Argkart.... Paytra.... Suniwan...... Yummie!! hehhehehe :wub: :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:p tangmoe im a lover not a fighter and why would I want to fight with anyone? lol they have their opinions and I have mines :p and although some of it may conflict...but it doesn't mean that we have to hate each other for not thinking alike lol :p :wub: besides I agree with what sl33py said ... just that i'm more intrested in the romance part and sl33py is intrested in the action part.. so all is well :)

back to the subject... lol .....yes its lagging ... i dont even watch the whole episode i skip through it hahah lol and just wait for the scenes that look good..but i cant wait to seee how sarniwarn falls for montra... seems like a big blah cause I hope its not like where he is heartbroken off arnyahnee and then rebounds onto montra that would be so </3 not cool...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
:p tangmoe im a lover not a fighter and why would I want to fight with anyone? lol they have their opinions and I have mines :p and although some of it may conflict...but it doesn't mean that we have to hate each other for not thinking alike lol :p :wub: besides I agree with what sl33py said ... just that i'm more intrested in the romance part and sl33py is intrested in the action part.. so all is well :)

back to the subject... lol .....yes its lagging ... i dont even watch the whole episode i skip through it hahah lol and just wait for the scenes that look good..but i cant wait to seee how sarniwarn falls for montra... seems like a big blah cause I hope its not like where he is heartbroken off arnyahnee and then rebounds onto montra that would be so

April

sarNie Egg
Honestly….I only watch this lakorn for praigaipruk and paydra …maybe later on the other couples will get more interesting…

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
lol i am lost in here haha thnks tina soo did boa yam turn into pee bop yet ? i kinda missed that :lmao: episode lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
buklaoboi360 said:
lol i am lost in here haha thnks tina soo did boa yam turn into pee bop yet ? i kinda missed that :lmao: episode lol
[post="150732"][/post]​
lol Chris :p but yeah your kinda late >.< like 7 episodes..shes been a pee pop.. late lol....... :lmao: and yw cutie :p B)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
buklaoboi360 said:
how she turn into bop thina haha i aint goin back and reading all the post it too long and it take forever haha :lol:
[post="150739"][/post]​
:huh: how laziii and its tina not thina :lmao: lol hahah kidding, but she turned into a pop when she goes back to aryanees step mom and then badesorn leaves her there and she doesnt want her grandmother to torcher.. cause her grandmother cant die untill she finds a decendent and then she dies... and badesorn gets there right when she becomes one so to late to stop her =x :sweat:

Thats the best of my memory =x lol :lol: [/color]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
arrgghhh!!!!!. after watch today episode makes me sooo mad! ..make me doesn't want to continue watching it anymore..... Suriya is soooo annoying and weak. he always take out his gort, he care more about Anyanee than his mom and dad, there is little scenes of Buayam and she hardly have a line to say either and makes me more mad is no scenes of Angkart and Buayam together talking.aarrrgghh.. the writer make Angkart looks bad he took Suriya's gort say but he can't wear it so he got mad and throw it away,but luckily Praguyprek took it back before the lion guy takes it. Paytra got lock up in jail, Badeesorn said if Paytra doesn't agree to be on his side he will let the bat guy eat his mom and the soilders and maids. it's dumb that Aisoon can wear Poomin's gort and Umpika can wear Juntrapah's gort but Angkart can't wear Suriya's gort. that doesn't make sense, i think noone should be able to wear their gort except the 7 of them. i'm mad it's dragging and no further with the couples in love, making up. none. so dumb. the writer focus only on dumb stuffs. when all the couples need to be fix. like buayam needs to stop being peepop, etc...still many conflicts between all the couples. that need to be solve. develope their love because Saturday guy like Anyanee.it's like the writer is just dumping unnecessary stuffs in the la korn. which doesn't make sense. if Yam didn't play in here i would have stop watching already. the storyline is bad. the director is bad. the pra aek and nang aek characters are not good either. some of them look more like the bad guys than pra aek and nang aek like Aisoon & Umpika takes the gort. i hate the writer. this version can't beat the old version gort petch 7 see. old version is much better. :blink:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
teedee said:
arrgghhh!!!!!. after watch today episode makes me sooo mad! ..make me doesn't want to continue watching it anymore..... Suriya is soooo annoying and weak. he always take out his gort, he care more about Anyanee than his mom and dad, there is little scenes of Buayam and she hardly have a line to say either and makes me more mad is no scenes of Angkart and Buayam together talking.aarrrgghh.. the writer make Angkart looks bad he took Suriya's gort say but he can't wear it so he got mad and throw it away,but luckily Praguyprek took it back before the lion guy takes it. Paytra got lock up in jail, Badeesorn said if Paytra doesn't agree to be on his side he will let the bat guy eat his mom and the soilders and maids. it's dumb that Aisoon can wear Poomin's gort and Umpika can wear Juntrapah's gort but Angkart can't wear Suriya's gort. that doesn't make sense, i think noone should be able to wear their gort except the 7 of them. i'm mad it's dragging and no further with the couples in love, making up. none. so dumb. the writer focus only on dumb stuffs. when all the couples need to be fix. like buayam needs to stop being peepop, etc...still many conflicts between all the couples. that need to be solve. develope their love because Saturday guy like Anyanee.it's like the writer is just dumping unnecessary stuffs in the la korn. which doesn't make sense. if Yam didn't play in here i would have stop watching already. the storyline is bad. the director is bad. the pra aek and nang aek characters are not good either. some of them look more like the bad guys than pra aek and nang aek like Aisoon & Umpika takes the gort. i hate the writer. this version can't beat the old version gort petch 7 see. old version is much better. :blink:
[post="150927"][/post]​

damn that fucking writer!! making my argkart look bad... and puttin soooo much nonsense in this lakorn... this lakorn would never end... if this continues.... omg.. dont tell me playtra is going to be on badeesorns side cause he doesnt want his mom to get kill... pragaipruk would really hate him if he really does that... man that stupid writer.. wat is she thinking... is she dumb or like mentally crazy??? adding such stupid lines and parts to this lakorn.. man it was getting good wen they first grew up.. not is dragging .. and not as interesting.. i think something happpen and a brick or metal fell on the writers head.. and she went "BLAH" :rolleyes: cause all of these scenes now are like ....."Blah" NONSENSE!!!! I agree.. shes making it look like Aisoon and Umpika ... and now Argkart the bad guys... I mean They are not suppose to be that mean.... Argkart taking Suriya gor??? gosh... Argkart would lose some points there... man.. that writer needs to go... and WE need to write the scripts for her......I was hoping for more love scenes and the problems solved.. but i guess not.. all because of that fucken writer.... I hate her fucken ass.. she needs to learn more about writing before she writes the scripts...

Gor pit 7 see.. was the best.. nothing can compart to that... I love it soo much.. I just went and rewatch it today.. lols... Watch the whole lakorn in one day... ahahha...

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't watch the new episode where Ankart took Suriyah's Goh - that is the stupidest thing a brother can do to one another. I bet you by the end of the movie, everything will wrap up so quick and all the bad guys will die easily.... like I say, this movie should be called Goh Gay Yasith.