Kror Guy Yasit

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
huh? james? as in jame lersan? is he the good guy or bad guy?
Yes, it's james lersan. I duno if he's good or bad but he is trying to kill suriya in episode 87. He killed the rest of the kror brothers and sisters and only suriya's left now. I dunno if the brothers and sisters are really dead, cause their spirit went back to the main character, which is suriya.

I don't know how this is going to end in November and have Buakaew Juk Grote airing in November.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL don't mean to be the party popper but it'll be funny if all of the sudden in one part they kill all the bad guys and bring all the good guys back and end it like that rush ending i would be so ticked to be waitng and then all of the sudden that

Saifah

bite me x___
omg...I'm confuse now. Now I see James in this. This lakorn is getting wacko.
lmfao.... me too tina.. hekka confused! james just popped out of nowhere... and the boy needs ta shave! ahahha! this lakorn is getting dumber.. but cannot help watchin it.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Aww Juntrapah looks so pretty in her new outfit. Too bad they don't do the traditional look anymore, because then she'd be wearing a crown.

I hope James' character is important to the lakorn, or else that just means more pointless drama.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
all i have to say now is that it is stupid, hope it will end soon or wonder how it will end. that will be interesting to find out how they will end this dragging and longing story.

val

sarNie Adult
i'm pretty confuse now...why are they adding another new character when it's going to end...what's james point in the lakorn...while watching it, i heard james say to suriya that don't suriya remember him...how is he related or connect to suriya and the others. and is praetra and arton dead or just injure? I have a feeling that they going to have a rush ending on this lakorn which will be really suck

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ aish..so james has his own story with suriya?..now they're adding another 'story'?

argh! come on..end this lakorn, i don't care how it'll ends now..just end it!!!..i'm so anxious to see bua kaew jukrote and tinawong..

phai

sarNie Egg
wow james in this lakorn...i knew he would be in here.....when i saw those pictures of him with a gor on... i'm like no no no... not another character....NO!!!! yeah but i guess...i mean seeing him on tv again...it's nice i miss him....okay if he killed all the gor people but suriyah...then probably he's bad...OMG they freakin die again!!!WTF!!! now that's making me mad i hate that!!!...oh do what happened to the others? like umpika, anyani, aisoon, paetra, atarhn, and montra? oh and why is Aisoon in black now? idk i think he looks hotter in black...what do you guys think? and i mean the characters are starting to love their couple...why make the gor people die???!!GEEZ!!! so what with Badeesorn? is he still alive? crap...how IS this going to end....

oh and untinnu...what is tinawong?

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Hmmm, maybe James will complete the story.

Because, in a way, we don't know why Suriyaht wouldn't give the Glot to the God in the first part and I don't think it was greed alone...

Otherwise, James is just an idiot that they added to the lakorn, no offense!

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
man this lakorn is so long... but I very want to know why Suriyaht wouldn't give the Glot to the Evil God in the first esp... :rolleyes:

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha mayb their ratings went down so they try to bring it back up by adding james to the lakorn since people like james... who knows but i just want it to end!!!

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
man i jus watch old boran now lol since new borans drag too much lol but yeah its pretty funny dat the witch got blind by the kor kaya sith girls lol i think this lakorn will end probally after thnks giving im not sure

azntgr

sarNie Egg
*sigh....seriously, they love to drag things out nowadays, and the new clothing style pushes me away too. ack, they should just end this......i'm just waiting for the last ep. i use to love borans so much. ooo......bring back the pretty crowns!...ooo

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I think it's going to end tomorrow because towards the end of today's episode, there is a thai caption at the bottom that says "Tune in for the ending tomorrow"