Kror Guy Yasit

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
rushing ending? Ahhhhhh. They liked to drag out the lakorn, but when it comes to ending it, they wanna rush?? Ughhh. :wacko:

val

sarNie Adult
this is what i hate about ch 7 boran lakorn now, they drag the lakorn forever and then rush through the ending

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
it's absolutely rush ending since there're dragging toooo long... hooray it's ending, byt the way. we will se what's happening on THE END

val

sarNie Adult
:angry: :angry: darnnnn....the ending is really...really stupid...hate how they rush the ending :angry: :angry: it's like that mean god let them kill him and the ending...don't know about others, but me, the ending leaves a lot of unanswer questions.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
good lol cant wait too see next boran lakorn better not drag like kor kaya sith ahhaha lol

how did this movie end who dies at the end lol who watched the ending give me a lil sumarry please lol :yahoo:

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
If you Dida's people are reading this, I want to add to your knowlege that the ending of Kror Gay Yasit is tedious and annoying. Only a brainless person could write such ending. Rating between 1 to 10, I would give a big fat negative zero. If you disagree that dida is not a brainless organization, then please answer:

1. What happen to Suriyah's mom/dad?
2. How come they never showed if the mom likes/dislike Unyanee at the end?
3. What happen to the witch and the bat? Got Vanish? How?
4. What happen to the pee-phop old man?
5. Since the god died, who will be the next highest god? Heaven always need god, right?
6. Unyanee misunderstand suriyah, she thought that he and Umpika has something going on. How come the movie never clear this problem?
7. Thought the green girl likes Aisoon, the end show she loves Athan. Her love in this movie is swaping back and forth, what the hell?

There are more question to be asked; it's worthless to question brainless organization like Dida.
Anyone know Dida's contact info, please foward all the above messages.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ol aww I agree with you sl33py. The last episode was really really really STUPID. What I found most annoying was they dragged and stretched out the lakorn, but couldn't even do one more episode to clear up all the problems. Sooooo many things unclear. The lakorn was good in the middle, but after Buayam died, IT GOT WORSE. Lol and just for fun, I'll add to the questions.

8. How can the god die? I thought gods couldn't die. But I think he was just a high angel.

9. What happened to that Heaven place? Did everyone in it die when it was falling?

10. How did Jekalan come back alive if she was dead? There was no point in killing her if she's gonna come back. They didn't even show how.

11. I guess Angkart is the single one? They should have never killed off Buayam, or at least bring her back.

12. What happened to the Kingdom after it got destroyed? Did everyone die? How did Peythra and Athan come back to life?

13. What about the witch's maids? Did they die too?

14. What is Badeesorn's mom gonna do now since she has no family? (if she's still alive)

15. Anyanee wanted to get revenge against the witch for killing her dad, but that problem wasn't cleared up.

16. How did the Kror people come back alive?

17. In episode 84, the maids go to see this woman at her house, and she was acting crazy, and then after the maids left, there was a dead body behind her. Who was that and what was the scene all about?

18. The god killed Sang Tong, and later we see her as a ghost, but then we never see or know what happened to her.

19. What happened at the end? Why did the Kror turn into a rock?

20. Does this mean there's gonna be a sequel?

21. I bet there are a thousand more questions haha.

The last 5 minutes was rushed realllllly fast. I give it a ZERO too haha :lol: . The original Glot Pet Jet See was much much much better. It didn't drag, and solved the problems. Since GPJS had a sequel, Mane Nopa Gaow, then they might do a sequel to KGY where everything is solved, but I doubt it. Dida sucks now. I hope they learned their lesson and don't do the same thing with other borans. And they need to have at least 2 borans come out. I hate waiting one year to watch one lakorn. :angry:

val

sarNie Adult
from ep 87 till end, i didnt get it... were they in a rush to finish it becuase it was retarded.
I think so because i didn't get it either it's like this problem happen then another problem occur when the first one haven't been solved yet. i like this lakorn...though it dragg but how it end really disappoint me...by dragging the lakorn this far, they could at least extended it to episode 90 instead of crunching/rushing everything together in 45 minutes.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
gay gay ending rush hella fast and stupid couples dont have any love scene omg sucks lol ohyea i think the kror turn into the rock casue the 7 necklace contiune if they freaken remake it sucks worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Your so funny Vanida lol...But anyways..Please don't remake Munee Nopa Gaow..I didn't even like that lakorn and if they remake it i'm really not going to like it..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL i thought about watching this from episode 70++ since I stopped watching it to wait till it ends, but I don't think I'm gonna do so after all .... lol because of your comments... after everything I've read ab the last 70++ parts it'd be ridiculous of me to finish it I think the writer had no direction in what was going on in the lakorn so she just tried to end it any possible way she could.. its like writers block..once u get stuck your stuck... o___O

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Your so funny Vanida lol...But anyways..Please don't remake Munee Nopa Gaow..I didn't even like that lakorn and if they remake it i'm really not going to like it..

i dont like it b/c stupid neak up with the bad guy at the end the old version i mean it was all good then sucks ending and yea they should add more excitted scene and let the couple do get each other man so yea the new boran p-phone doing what is it call anyone know yet?

shubby

sarNie Adult
GRRRr.........the ending of this boran lakorn suck!!! i don't know what to say..they left so many questions for me to ask...anywayx, i'm glad that it end already...so i'm looking forward to a new boran lakorn..hope it doesn't drag...

Saifah

bite me x___
gay gay ending rush hella fast and stupid couples dont have any love scene omg sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMFAO!! Yeah no freakin love scene. didnt even show how green girl and that guy fell in love... dude, jakalan died didnt she and at the end, she totally popped out of nowhere... if they remake manee nopagow, its gonna be hekka retarded.