Kror Guy Yasit

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
What kinda stock lakorn is that...? But anyways...I think this lakorn will be long...I hate it when lakorns are long...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it may be a stock la korns but they are not done filming yet. boran la korns take a long time they may still probably film the little kids or maybe some actors a bit but not Yam yet.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i forgot to say that if the la korns are long but good i don't mind watching it. like Tepasin intalrajuk and Tape 3 rue do, it's long but i love watching it and don't even want it to end.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I have a feeling this lakorn will be long too. They sure are introducing a lot of characters in only the first episode. I kinda liked the first ep, but then kinda didn't.

It seems like it is a remake of Glot Pet Jet See, but they changed like almost everything. Sometimes thats good, and sometimes bad. But I liked how it wasn't a direct remake where they copy everything. It's nice to see some familiar stuff but have it all different.

The clothes are ok, I have mixed feelings about it. But I think they are trying to make it very different from the regular boran clothes that they used to do back in the day. Like when u watch a boran with traditional clothes, u know that it's a thai movie where they show what happens a long time ago in Thailand. But I'm guessing they want to get away from that and just have people see it as a fantasy movie with Thai people in it. I hope i make sense.

The characters. Now this is judging from the first ep, but I don't think some of the characters were as good as the original. The bad guy I can probably see as the same or better. But the "gnoi" kid, I don't know. I hope the lakorn isn't that long, but it prolly will be cuz they gotta introduce the other kids.

I can't wait to see who plays Thookteng and Jekalang if they decide to put them in the lakorn. They prolly will just have the same man play Thookteng, since he did it so well and because he always wears a mask so it's not like u can tell if he's young or old.

Dammm that was long :lol: . Well thats it for now, I still plan to keep watching! :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i get what you are saying secretagent about their style of clothes.it's not that bad. different looks doesn't hurt but i hope they will go back and wore the traditional Thai outfit like before too. i was thinking too if they will still have jekalang character her character is annoying & funny. i agree with what you say about remake changing it but still have familiar stuffs in it. and i hope they would add more parts of Sat. couple because Yam gets with him and from the old version his couple is so little.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh, forgot to mention i am curious if they will still have kalagade character that she got "r" by the bad guy Akanee. and carry his baby. even though her role is sad but of all the couple i like Kalagade, tuesday guy(viratape) and akanee couple the most. a triangle love. fun to watch. i was shock that la korn boran nang egg got "r" by the bad guy. she look cute with both Viratape & Akanee. it was funny Viratape thought she was a boy and feel weird that he like a boy. and she is the only one that is not a princess. her role was main. her couple was main. i even thought maybe Yam will play as Kalagade but turn out not.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
But you see, this is called lakornpuenbarn...Not roman catholic crap...Lakornpuenbarn is suppose to show the kids about there own traditional clothing, words, and so forth but right now the kids are getting the wrong detail...All I can say is...I feel bad for the kids these days..But anyways..They do have Thookteng in the new lakorn...But anyways...The "Yoi" kid...umss...I think I prefer the first "Yoi" because he did his role so well...The new kid...He can't pass...But anyways..Enough with my yapping for now...

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
If the ending of this lakorn turns out to be the same, where someone takes the armor and then it ends, does that mean another remake of ManeeNopaGaow? :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
If the ending of this lakorn turns out to be the same, where someone takes the armor and then it ends, does that mean another remake of ManeeNopaGaow? :lol:
[post="75110"][/post]​

yea better have aom toongirl and noi in it or else this sucks not even going to watch it hopefully they cahnge the ending scene caeu the old version sucks :p

akanin

sarNie Elites
j/w I find this boran lakorn to be very interesting...I'm always up for a change...but! No-one uploads boran lakorns here! so where can I find access to them?? :sweat:

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
amikaX said:
some screen caps of da opening of gort gayasith:

[post="75366"][/post]​

i thought that there were seven main people in this. Can you post some screen caps of the others?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I am liking this lakorn..hope they don't mess it up later though..i think the mom's cry is a bit annoying though! hehehe anywayz...uhh yeah please post more screen caps thanks...oh yeah what part are you guys at?

der052

sarNie Juvenile
This one is good so far, it should be interesting and hopefully it remains interesting unlike Gulah San Soi aka Sanoe Noi Ruen Ngam (no offense).

annea

sarNie Adult
yea this lakorn is pretty good..doesnt drag as much because as far as i've seen, the kid already got his Koh Kayasith..his cute..lol..and when he was sleeping with his mom in the cave, the next morning, he turn into another kid, which is a girl and her color is green..i think...but yea...and u guys kno that lion dude (tomm-tang)..well, they show a lion dude in here too..but his skinny..hahaha...and he wanted the koh kayasith from p'ek...oh, btw, u kno when the lil boy was born, he was ugly rite? his dad name him "Up-pa-luk"..well, later on, his mom gave him a new name which is "Su-Ri-Ya-Wong"..hehehe..whao! that was long..ok then..imma try to make some sc's for yah...

Lok_Tah

sarNie Egg
annea said:
yea this lakorn is pretty good..doesnt drag as much because as far as i've seen, the kid already got his Koh Kayasith..his cute..lol..and when he was sleeping with his mom in the cave, the next morning, he turn into another kid, which is a girl and her color is green..i think...but yea...and u guys kno that lion dude (tomm-tang)..well, they show a lion dude in here too..but his skinny..hahaha...and he wanted the koh kayasith from p'ek...oh, btw, u kno when the lil boy was born, he was ugly rite? his dad name him "Up-pa-luk"..well, later on, his mom gave him a new name which is "Su-Ri-Ya-Wong"..hehehe..whao! that was long..ok then..imma try to make some sc's for yah...
[post="77254"][/post]​
ha ha ha... i was right is like that one old lakorn movie. so dis have to b a remade of it just a little different.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
annea said:
[post="77254"][/post]​

omg lol that Thookteng guy was so weird. He's the same guy who was the bad guy in the new Singhakraipop, with that annoying laugh. I hope Jeckalang will be in it too.